‹ Prequel: Ring Around the Rosy
Status: Active!

Ring Around the Rosy.

In 1662, a young George Ryan Ross III learns something about the law. Because of the Buggery Act (1533-1828) anal intercourse by a man with a man or woman is punishable by death*. Two years later, a now 19 year old, Ross learns that he has slowly lost interest in women.
Brendon Urie is the youngest acting coach** in London, only being 20. When George Ross II hires him to coach his son, Brendon has no idea what he has gotten himself into. A lovely new friendship blooms between the two.
The Great Plague of London (1665-1666) hits London a year later. Will one of these two friends catch the disease? What happens when someone learns their little secret? Will their love for one another prevail through a justice system that is out to get them and a infection?

*It wasn’t actually punishable by death for normal citizens. Monks and Priests could be put to death. But, for the sake of the story, it is going to be punishable by death.
** I don’t know if they had people who called themselves acting ‘coaches’ in the 1600’s but, again, for the sake of the story lets use our imaginations!

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters, unless otherwise stated. This is a SLASH/BOY LOVE so if you don’t like then don’t read. This plot is MINE so don’t steal. I have tried to be as historically correct as I can be, but some times things don’t work out the way you want them to, so don’t believe everything you read. Some of the music that may be in here is from today, but again let those imaginations go and pretend they are not.

This is a re-write of This it will be different though, and better written.
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1- The Law
    Read author's note!