‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 18

(No point of view)

“Come on Annie, please, please wake up. I beg you just wake up, I know you can hear me.” Kennedy whispered brushing a piece of hair away from his sister’s pale face. “You’ll be okay I know it, you’re a strong girl, you’ll be just fine. All you have to do is open your eyes and everything will be back to normal.” He brought her hands up to his mouth and softly kissed it. Tears began cascading down his face, prickling onto her small petite hands.

He sat there for what felt like eternity waiting for her to wake up, never leaving her side. The longer he waited the harder her cried. All sorts of emotions were running through him, hate, sorrow, pain, and anger.

His baby sister was in critical condition he could do nothing about it, he felt like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. It came crashing down faster and heavier by the minute—he was helpless.

Slowly the door behind him creaked opened, letting in the slightest bit a light that’s entered the room since she’s been emitted the ER.

“Ken?” The voice made him jerk his head back. “ I think you should get home now.”

“The only I’m going to do is stay here in this very seat.” He snapped, turning his attention back to his sister.

“Come on Ken, you’ve been here for days, you need some rest.”

“I said no, now get the fuck out.” He growled.

“Fine whatever—is there anything I can do though?”

“Yeah actually there is—keep the lunatic you call a fiancé away from my sister!” Kennedy spat. He clenched onto his sister’s hand, rocking himself back and forth.

“What the fuck? Keep her out of this bro. It’s not her fault Annie’s in a coma right now!” John tried to defend Raquel but that made everything worse.

Kennedy narrowed his eyes at the jerk in front of him. “Keep her out of this? This isn’t her fault? Are you kidding me right now John! Open your eyes and see the light. This is all her fault, she came over and assaulted my sister putting her in a coma—and you say this isn’t her fault?” John closed his eyes and shook her head. “Unbelievable John,” Kennedy muttered.

“I-I—“

“Just get the fuck out! Why are you here anyways, haven’t you caused enough?”

“Me? You’re blaming this on me now?” John pointed at Ken. “What the hell could a possibly do to cause Raquel to attack Annie, and send her into a coma? Huh, tell Kennedy, what in God’s name could I have done?” John crossed his arms trying to challenge Kennedy.

Kennedy let go of Annie’s hand and walked right up into John face, leaving barely any room between them. “You want me to tell you what you did that was so wrong? Well, let me tell John, you fucking cheated on your fiancé with my sister and Raquel found out.” John mouth dropped to the ground. “But wait I’m not done yet, we’re not even near the best part yet—you want to know the cheery on the top is? Wait no, let me tell you. You, John Cornelius O’Callaghan V got my baby sister—pregnant.” Kennedy got even closer to him and gave him one quick shove. “And you’re going to pay for it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Really really short chapter! :/ Ahhh I'm so sorry, this is a filler cause I've been so busy lately. You know how I said I'd be all yours since finals are over? Well I lied, I'm busy as fuck and don't know when I'll be able to update. Hopefully this weekend, if not than soon:3 Two more fucking weeks till I see The Maine, maybe that'll get be inspired to write more frequently.

Special thanks to 'it'llalwaysbeyou' for commenting:) Comment & subscribe are more than welcomed!
<3 Andrea