‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 4

John’s POV:

“ANNIE!?!” Garrett screamed.

Immediately I snapped my head back hearing her name. There she stood in front of me clear as day; Annie Brock. It’s been 4 long years since I’ve seen her beautiful long tanned legs, shimmering chocolate brown eyes, and lastly her bright smile showing off her perfectly white teeth. I couldn’t take my eyes off her she’s gotten more and more beautiful since the last time I laid eyes on her.

I watched in shock while the guys gave her weird looks trying to comprehend what was in front of them I just stood there motionless, with shock running throughout my body; why is she here? Before anyone could notice I snuck out the back door.
--
Annie’s POV:

Jared gave me a light push towards everyone, but my feet didn’t move. They stayed stationary to the ground, like they were cemented to the floor. I averted my attention to Kennedy; letting a single tear slide down my face. He looked so different; definitely not the brother I use to know. He had shorter hair, no longer wearing sneakers and hoodies, and what stuck out the most was that he a beard!

Regaining my attention I was indulged into welcoming hug from Kennedy. I wrapped my arms around his body never wanting to let go. I could hear his heavy breathe against my ear, now he was crying. I pulled away studying his face closely. Not saying a word to each other I pulled him back into me.

They guys took this as their cue to give us some privacy, one by one they filed to the other room.

We stayed like that for what seemed liked eternity, this time her pulled away giving me a questioning look.

“W-what are you doing here?” He stammered.

“Visiting?”

“After 4 years now you decided to visit!”

I just looked at him, guilt taking over my body. My body went limp and I just stared into his eyes seeing hurt in them.

“What the hell Annie? You can’t just show up like this, out of now where and expect everything to go back to normal!” He yelled in aggravation.

“I-I I know, I just really missed you guys!” I said tears cascading down my face.
“Oh don’t feed me shit! If you missed us you would have called or visited. I don’t know; something! You should have made of an attempt at least!”

“I’m sorry!”

“I’m sorry isn’t going to cut it, you’ve missing for the past 4 years with no connections with any of us! How selfish could you get!?!” He yelled.

That’s when I snapped. “You have the right to yell and be mad at me but you cannot say I’m selfish! Do you know how hard it was for me to be alone in Chicago? Not knowing anyone besides Declan, having to struggle through work and school? I did what was best for all of us; I being in your lives would have just kept you guys from doing what you loved most!”

He scoffed. “Enough with you bullshit, it was your choice to run off to college with your boyfriend not ours!”

“Because I wanted a future, that’s why! I wanted to make something to myself, not just sit around with no job and be known as Kennedy Brock’s little sister; I was nothing more than that! And do you even know every time you’d have a show in Chicago I’d come out and see you guys!?! I’d come to every show and support you guys; you just didn’t know it! But I never had the courage to come and talk to you guys, I was afraid I wasn’t accepted anymore around you, and I was right! I came here to try to talk to you guys but I get pushed away by my own brother! This was what I was afraid of’ my nightmare is finally coming true!”

He looked at me in disgust; this was not the Kennedy I knew at all. The guy’s rushed into the room wondering what the commotion was in here.

“Whoa what’s with the yelling in here” Tim asked.

I just looked at him; I didn’t know what was going. Before I knew it my hand came in contact with Kennedy’s face, he yelp in pain. Garrett rushed over and grabbed me.

“What the hell!” He yelled at me.

“Fucking let go of me!” I ordered. Trying to get out of Garrett grasp but failed.

I looked at him in shock, my vision became one big blur, I Turned my heel and heading for the exit before I fully; I turned back to him.

“By the way your girlfriend’s a fucking bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guy's liked this! :) Feedback please? :3