Status: somewhat active

Push Yourself

Demons with the needles leaning over your shouder..

Ethan

I laughed darkly to myself, it was 11:54 P.M. and my bestfriend still hadn't allowed a happy birthday to slip passed his lips. I had seen him multiple times that day in classes, but he said nothing. I thought maybe he was planning something stupid like a surprise party and he would tell me then, but as I walked through the door that day with my kids was my ex girlfriend. She said she had had another kid after I left and that it was mine. I looked at the wall feeling hopeless.

I smiled softly to Connor and Trevor as they handed me a free styled two year old birthday card. I unlocked the door and walked in setting my arm load of stuff down on the couch as I walked past. I made my way into the kitchen to get the boys some food. I about jumped out of my skin as I saw somebody sitting down at the island counter. The figure turned and I let out my breath.

"Hey, Cassina. I was wondering when you'd show for once in their life time.” I sneered grabbing an apple and cutting it into small slices and dividing them in half. I could feel her eye roll.

“Look I don’t want to be here those children are evil, I just came to tell you that my son Ryan is yours. He’s moving in with you tomorrow be prepared.” With that she left out the back door, my mouth still hung open…


My eyes snapped open and I looked at my clock 1:32 A.M. I had been asleep for forty minutes now. I threw my blankets off as heat ran off my body, getting trapped under my mounds of blankets, I grabbed my phone and typed a brief message to Alex.

-Hey thanks for the birthday wishes. Luv ya too.

I dropped my phone on the bed and got up walking quietly down the hall to the extra bed room. It would now be Ryan’s room. I guess they had my DNA from when I got tested for being the boys’ father; and the DNA matched to a T, so I now was a single teenage father of three who was falling hopelessly behind in his love life.

I checked on the boys before crawling back into my bed and under the thick pile of blankets. My phone buzzed beside my head and pressed the button to see a message from ‘Lexie Love’ I rolled my eyes opening the message.

- Oh my god, Im so sorry. /)_(\ I forgot your birthday. Can I make it up to you tomorrow? I had bad day today. Please don’t hate me.

-Whatever Alex. I’m done. Just leave me the hell alone.

-No please Ethan. Can I come over right now? Well I am so be ready

I groaned and told him the door was unlocked. He would get in one way or the other, why prolong it?

Twenty minutes later my bedroom door opened slowly and Alex’s head popped in, and before I knew it I had a pink fur ball on top of me smothering me in a hug. Apologies spilled from his lips until a cough was heard throughout the room. I looked over and saw Gabrial, I shot a glare at Alex which he avoided by looking at my computer screen that was flashing pictures across its monitor.

“Did I invite you over? Or did you decide to just butt in where you don’t belong just like in my life with Alex?” I smirked as gasp filled the silence that followed.

“ya know, you’re a real ass to my boyfriend. I don’t even know why I allowed him to come and see you.” I laughed dryly at his pathetic excuse to cover up his fumbled words.

“Then take him and don’t come back. I mean you’re never gonna get sex outta him. I already tried that.” I lied quickly.

“Well” He pursed his lips then sucked air against his teeth pretending to thing “ya know, thing is I’ve already got sex from him.” I just let my eyes widen as I looked at the youngest boy in the room. Had he really had sex with Gabrial?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Goodbye By: My Darkest Days