Status: Active (;

College Frerard

Class

Frank and I had gone our own ways after the assembly and I was currently stood opposite a closed door. According to the sign on it, this was room AR1 – One of the art rooms, and according to my timetable – My first class. I stood and stared at the closed door for a few moments... It’s closed and it’s kinda quiet... Am I late? I slowly leant forwards and twisted my neck so I could put my ear up against the wood, but I heard nothing.
Aware that someone could walk past at any point, I quickly stood up straight and looked behind my shoulder to check nobody was there laughing at me or giving me evils or whatever...
I couldn’t just knock, in case I wasn’t supposed to be here, or in case I was late. I couldn’t just walk away in case I WAS supposed to be here, or I WASN’T late...
I decided that I might as well look through the keyhole to see if there was anybody in the classroom, so I bent over and closed my left eye, peering through the tiny hole in the door with my right. I couldn’t quite see very well so awkwardly shuffled a little further.
“OW! Fuck.” I muttered as I bashed my forehead on the door handle. “Shit.” I said, standing up and getting my balance back whilst rubbing my head with the palm of my hand.
“Excuse me young sir?” I heard a deep voice from behind me say. Shitshitshitshitshit. Someone’s bloody seen me looking like an idiot and peering through the keyhole... And bashing my head... And swearing. Shit. I turned around slowly to come face to face with that big moustached guy I’d asked for directions earlier. He was wearing a grey shirt with a black tie which was tucked into some grey trousers which ended just above his ankles... Fit. Or. What?!
“Yes?” I smiled sweetly at the guy, who was completely unamused.
“Where should you be, lad?” He asked, rocking forwards and backwards on his heels.
“In there, I think.” I said, pointing behind me at the door to AR1.
“For goodness sake! Did you not listen in assembly?! AR1 is out of use at the moment. Anyone who has a class in there has been told to go to AR2.” He bellowed, pointing to the door across the corridor. ... Ah. My bad.
“Right. Well. Thanks.” I said, slowly side-stepping round the ‘tash guy and bursting through the door to AR2.

“OH! You must be Gerard! There’s one seat left over there!” Said the woman stood by the door, pointing over to an empty seat at the other side of the classroom. The room smelt like an art room should smell. Like drying paint, PVA glue, and cardboard. You know the smell? I like it.
“Thanks. Sorry I’m a little late. Got lost.” I smiled, walking my way through the silent classroom filled with people staring at me... Do I have something on my face, or what?!
“Don’t worry about it.” She said, handing me an empty black sketch book as I walked past. She seems nice. Tiny frame, pixie-styled blonde hair, big eyes. Yeah. She’s cool.

I sat down on a large square table in the corner of the room, three of the four sides had two people sat at it. I happened to be sat next to a girl wearing a black T-shirt that was wayyyyy too big for her and some black skinnies which were wayyyyy too tight to easily move around in. She had bright red hair which was straightened in front of her face, covering most of her features. To be honest? She looked like an average art student. “Alright, so. You’ve all got your sketch books and shit, and we’re just gonna start easy, you know? So I can find out a little bit about you whilst checking out your art skills.” Our teacher smiled as she spoke and sat down at her little desk near the door. “OH!” She said suddenly, throwing her hands in the air. “And I almost forgot! I’m Miss Ablethorpe by the way! Nice to meet you all. So. If you just look in the front page of your sketch books, there should be a check list of what I want you all to have drawn, painted, or sculpted, depending on what you prefer, by the end of this fortnight. Any questions? Don’t be afraid to ask me. And now I’m just going to leave you to it! This block’s an hour long, so pick up your fucking pencils, already!” And after her short speech, she got her head down and started doing a doodle of her own whilst the whole class began chatting.

The four other people on my table, that’s excluding me and the red-head, began talking to each other about what they were going to draw. I let them talk and slowly opened up my sketch book to the first page, where Miss had stuck a sheet down with a typed list:
1) An object you love.
2) An object you hate.
3) A person that makes you smile.
4) A person you don’t like (please don’t draw me, you fuckers -_-).
5) A landscape.
Five things in two weeks? I think I can do that. Easy. (A/N: Peasy. Pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie, Muthafucka! ;) )
So I got to work. I grabbed a pencil out of my bag and began drawing on the first clean page of my sketchbook. An object I love... EASY! Gotta be my iPod, of course. I stuck my tongue out between my teeth as I drew the outline shape. It wasn’t exactly the hardest thing I’ve ever drawn, but it’ll do.

The hour came and went too quickly. But never mind. I’d managed to get the general shape of the drawing finished, it’s just the shading I gotta do now. I fought my way through the people-packed corridor on the way to my next lesson: Maths. God I hate maths...
I found the classroom pretty easily this time, and arrived before the majority of the class. The door was wide open, so I strolled right in, and boyyyyyyyyyy was I happy!
“Fuck yeah, Frank!” I grinned, walking over to the far corner of the room and sitting myself next to him on the two-personed desk.
“Gerard!” He grinned back, taking his bag off my side of the desk. “Fuck I’m glad you’re here. I wouldn’t be able to cope with an hour of maths without you.” He blushed again before looking away from me and shaking his head. “I mean.. Um.. Without someone I know.” Frank rushed before running one hand through his hair and shoving the other in his bag to drag out his pencil case. I smiled as I watched him fumble about, spilling his pens over the desk.
“I’m glad you’re here, Frank. I’m pretty certain you’re gonna be the only decent thing about math class this year.” I said, getting my own pens out of my bag and resting them on the desk in a neat row before gathering all of Frank’s runaway-pens to put them back in his pencil case.
“Thanks.” He blushed, shuffling in his seat to get himself comfortable before the lesson started.
“Any time.” I smiled at him as his cheeks got pinker and pinker by the minute. He really is the cutest thing evverrrrr!
“Hey, Gerard?” He asked, sitting up and leaning slightly closer to me, his eyes narrowing as he concentrated on looking at... At where? Over my head?
“Yeah?” I replied, raising an eyebrow.
“What the fuck happened to your head?” Frank said, reaching out with his hand and lifting my hair off my face so he could see my forehead.
“Ohshit. Is it bruised?” I sighed as Frank let my hair fall back over my face.
“Yeah... What the fuck did you do?” He asked, trying to hold back a laugh... You know? When someone kinda does that strange ‘biting-on-the-lip-and-hiccupping-slightly’ thing?
“It’s okay, you can laugh. I was looking through the keyhole of a door and bashed my head on the door handle...” I explained.
My explanation was quickly followed by a giggling fit from Frank.
“You... *giggle* You... Were... *giggle* Looking through a keyhole? *giggle* and you hit your head *giggle* on the DOOR HANDLE? *giggle* Ohhhhhhhhhhh...” He carried on, repeating what I had just told him but with added giggles. He was so cute.

We both laughed together until our maths teacher walked into the classroom and clapped his hands loudly.
“RIGHT! Math. My name is Mr. Pickle and I will be teaching you kids math for the next year! So. Trigonometry. Let’s get started!” ... Mr. Pickle. Mr. Fucking. Pickle. Fucking Hell. I should’ve known I’d have the moustache guy as a teacher in at least one of my classes. Fucking Mr. Fucking Pickle Tash Face Idiotic Twat.

... Wow. I don’t think I like this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
idek why I'm updating so much... O.o
DON'T GET USED TO IT! I HAVE SCHOOL NEXT WEEK AND THEY MAKE ME DO HOMEWORK AND SHITE. O.O

Anyway! I'm seriously sooo thankful for ya'll who've been a'commenting&subscribing!<3

Joey xoxo

P.S. Don't worry! This story IS giong somewhere... Joey promises. *nods head* :'3