Status: Active (;

College Frerard

(Still A) Nutter.

“I... Huh?” I muttered before downing another shot of... Something.
“Gerard, seriously? I swear you have college tomorrow... Maybe you should lay off the alcohol now.” The guy with the hair said... I mean... Everybody has hair but... You know...
“W-Where ever... I mean.. What... Eh?... Shit. Who are you even?” I slurred, pushing the empty shot glasses away from me.
“I’m Ray, Gerard. We met last night? Cummon dude! I swear you wouldn’t have forgotten me... Would you? Or are you just too pissed to remember anything?”
“I’M NOT PISSED!” I yelled, attempting to stand up and... Failing. “Oh. I... Fuck... Stand.” I muttered, leaning on the bar table to keep myself upright.
“Fuck it, Gerard. My shift ends soon anyway. I’m taking you home. You can’t have anymore alcohol, okay? I’ll fetch you some water once we’re there.” Ray said, sliding his arm around my waist to hold me up as I stumbled towards the exit and into his car.
“I on... No. I mean... Umm...”
“Gerard you don’t have to say anything. Let me get you to mine and we can get you sobered up a little and laying down.”
“YOU.” I laughed, pointing in his face as he drove.
“I what?” He questioned, pushing my hand away.
“You take me to your house. Yes?... No. No? Wha-? Umm... Yeah. I go to yours.” I slurred my words as I tried to make my thoughts into sounds...
“Yeah Gerard. You’re coming to my house for a while. It’s only eight and you’re drunk as Hell so I’m going to let you lie down and give you some water and then you can go home, okay?”
I nodded and stayed silent for the rest of the journey... Talking’s just too much effort.

Once Ray had dragged me out of the car and into his flat, I slumped down onto the sofa and moaned about how much my head hurt as he poured me a glass of water. “Here.” He smiled, handing it to me. I took it without saying anything and downed the liquid before letting the glass slip out of my hand. Luckily, Ray expected it and caught the glass before it crashed to the ground.
“Thanks.” I whispered, closing my eyes and leaning against the sofa’s back. I soon re-opened my eyes to find Ray looking down at me, head tilted to the side and smiling.
“You know? You’re a nice guy, Gerard. You shouldn’t ruin that by drinking.” He said, moving a strand of my hair from out of my face and placing it behind my ear. I bit my lip and smiled back at him. I couldn’t be bothered attempting to try and form a sentence... And instead just did the first thing that came to mind.

I reached up towards Ray and grabbed hold of his hair behind his head to drag him down onto me. I attached my lips to his and he rammed his tongue into my mouth as I pulled him closer. He struggled to keep his balance but managed to place each of his knees either side of my waist without pulling away from me. I leaned backwards completely so I was now lying down across the sofa... With Ray on top of me. Eventually, our lips detached for a breath.
“Uhm... I-I...”
“Shut the fuck up you drunken idiot.” Ray laughed before crashing his lips against mine again. I moaned into his mouth as he slid his hand down my front before slipping it into my boxers. I gasped and pulled away from the kiss when he wrapped his hand around my cock.
“Fuuuuuck...” I murmured as I let Ray slowly stroke me whilst kissing my neck. He moved down my body and took his hands out of my pants for a while so he was able to unzip my jeans and tug them down along with my boxers. He licked the underside of my hard-on from base to tip, running his tongue over my slit once there. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pushed him down forcing him to take my length in his mouth. “Godd that’s... G-G-... Nice.” I said through gritted teeth as Ray began to bob his head and suck at me. I was not at all ashamed when I came into his mouth a few minutes later, spilling down his throat and moaning his name as I slowly closed my eyes and fell straight to sleep, exhausted and drunk.

I dreamt of Frank. I was at home with my brother and Frank was there... And we were playing in the garden. Football. I was happy... And I scored a goal against my brother and Frank came up to me and kissed me... So soft and sweet.... It was perfect. ... But then my brother threw the ball at the back of my head. Way to go, Mikey. Then I woke up. ... It wasn’t much of a dream but... I was happy in it. And I like happy dreams.

I opened my eyes slowly and was attacked by daylight.
“Fuck.” I muttered, sitting up slowly and pressing the palm of my hand against my forehead. I glanced around and noticed I was sat on a sofa... In an apartment. ... Ray’s, right? And I wasn’t wearing anything on my bottom half.
My eyes landed on the clock by the TV. 7am. Shit. I gasped and stood up quickly, my head pounding, but I didn’t care. I don’t want to be late for the second day at college... That would seriously suck. I quickly grabbed my boxers and jeans from the floor and scrambled into them.
I glanced around the living room area and saw no sign of Ray. I walked through the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, and still found nothing. Not even a note. “Fuck it.” I sighed as I wondered out of the flat and made my way outside alone. The daylight fucking hurt.
I wondered around the block of flats for a while, trying to work out where I was. Fuck one nighters. I never have a clue where I am in the mornings... And why the Hell would Ray leave me in his flat by myself, anyway?! I could’ve stolen something... I’m just a stranger to him.

I eventually found a main road and began walking down it, following the signs for Marylane.

It took me half an hour to find my way back to the college, and I headed straight to my dorm for a quick shower before class started.
“Shit! Gerard?! Are you okay?” Frank gasped as I walked through the door. He came straight for me and wrapped his arms around my neck to draw me into a hug.
“Yeah... Yeah I’m fine I just need a shower and some paracetamol.” I muttered, wrapping my own arms around his waist and resting my forehead on his shoulder.
“Gee I was kinda worried about you...” Frank muttered, pulling me closer.
“I’m sorry Frank... I just drunk a bit and met a guy, that’s all.” I said before Frank quickly let go of me and turned his back on me to head to his bed.
“Well we start class in half an hour and it’s maths first today so get a fucking move on.” He said in a monotone voice... So I did as he said and headed straight to the shower.

I stripped naked and stood under the running water. I would’ve liked a long, relaxing shower but I knew I wouldn’t have time, so got on with it quickly. After scrubbing myself clean and wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked into the bedroom area to find Frank sat on his bed eating a cereal bar again.
“Hey.” I muttered, gathering clothes from the wardrobe.
“Hey.” He replied, not turning to look at me as he spoke, but instead staring at his cereal bar.
“I... Dude I’m sorry I wasn’t back earlier.” I began, talking from behind a corner so Frank couldn’t see me get changed.
“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like I’m your Dad or anything.” He said.
“Yeah but... I should’ve rung you or something. I really am sorry, Frank.” I sighed as I pulled on my shirt and walked back into Frank’s eyesight to dry my hair.
“Don’t be.” He finished, sliding off his bed, putting the cereal bar wrapper in the bin, picking up his bag, and walking towards the door. “I’ll see you in class. Don’t be late.” He stated, walking out of the room.

Once he’d gone, I looked at myself in the mirror as I dried my hair with the hairdryer. The bruise on my forehead was already going down... Which was nice. But I wasn’t bothered about that anyway.

“Fucker!” I spat at myself, slamming the dryer onto the desk and clenching my fists. “You fucking idiot, Gerard!” I whispered, narrowing my eyes at myself. “What the fuck?! STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!” I screamed, pulling at my hair as I sat down, crossed legged on the floor. I carried on screaming and cursing as I punched my knee. What the fuck’s wrong with me?! Why am I so pissed off?! It’s not like I slept with the guy... It was just a blow job... I’ve had one nighters before... It’s nothing new...
I stood up and downed some pain killers for my head before marching out of our room, feeling like such a fucking twat.

I hate feeling like this. Fucking hate it. I’m so pissed off!... And I don’t even know what about. I... SHIT! What the fuck is wrong with me?! ... Maybe I’m not better after all... Maybe I’m still a nutter. Even after the past few years of getting ‘help’ and... FUCK SAKE! I’m never going to get fucking better! Why the Hell am I even here?!

Shit. Cool it, Gee. Just go to math class... It’s not that hard. Four lessons. Only four classes today. You’re gonna be fine... Just fine... Everything’s fine... I’m fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
... So... Um... Yeah. ^^
Opinions/Predictions = Welcomed :')
<3

Joey xoxo