Status: Active (;

College Frerard

Changes?

“AH! Mr. Way! Thank you for finally joining us!” Mr. Pickle said as I walked through the classroom door, all eyes on me.
“Fuck sake, sir. I’m only two minutes late.” I whined, placing my bag on my desk next to Frank and slumping into my seat.
Frank kept his eyes on the desk, not looking up to greet me... Or even acknowledge me...
“Excuse me?! I don’t appreciate language like that in MY classroom! Do you WANT to be sent to the head of subject?” Mr. Pickle roared from the front of the class.
“Not particularly, no.” I sighed, running my hand through my hair and leaning back into my chair. I really cannot be arsed with this right now.
“RIGHT! OUT! OUT NOW! I am NOT happy with your behaviour, Gerard. I want you out of my classroom now, and I want an apology from you before our next lesson together, do you hear me?!” Mr. Pickle bellowed.
I clenched my jaw and turned to glance at Frank, hoping for some form of support... But he was still staring at the desk.
“Fuck sake.” I muttered, standing back up and grabbing my bag before storming out of the classroom and into the corridor. I could feel everyone’s eyes on my back. But I don’t care.
I winced as my head pounded when I closed the door. Fucking headache.

Well.

That was a quick lesson...

I headed straight for the toilets, simply because they were nearer than the dorms, but far away enough to leave the maths class behind.
I washed my hands a few times, piling on suds and washing them off again. Once with cold water, once with hot. Then again with cold water, and again with hot. ... No particular reason... Just to pass the time.

“Gerard?” I heard Frank ask. I spun around from the sink and saw him stood at the toilet’s entrance. My stomach did some weirdo ‘flippy’ thing, like it had just turned inside-out... But in a nice way. Frank’s dark hair was hanging in front of his beautiful little face. His eyes were slightly watery, and his bottom lip was trembling. He looks so damn gorgeous... He always fucking does. But right now? He also looks upset... Scared, even. MY Frankie, upset. I hate it.
“OH! Hi.” I replied, wiping my wet hands on my jeans.
“I...” Frank began, tugging on the hem of his shirt and looking at his feet. He was silent for a while, just staring at the floor and tugging on his clothes...
“Frankie, you should be in class.” I said, furrowing my eyebrows and tilting my head, watching the lad bite his bottom lip and shuffle his feet. All I want to do is draw him into me and wrap my arms around him...
“Gee, I...” He tried again, but still couldn’t finish his sentence... It was like he’s completely lost his ability to talk... Is it my fault? Is he really that annoyed with me for not ringing him last night?... I walked towards him and pulled him close, his head against my chest as I twiddled his hair around my fingers.
“Shhh, Frankie. I really am sorry about not telling you where I was last night... And I’m sorry for acting stupid in class.” I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. He shook his head into my chest.
“No. That’s not... I... Sorry.” He whispered into my shirt.

I kissed the top of his head and pulled him away from me so I could look him in the eye. This kid’s upset and it’s probably my fault... I gotta try and help.
“Frankie, what’s wrong?” I whispered, worry piling up inside me... What had he done? What had I done?
“N-N-... Nothing... I’m just not feeling well... I... I think I’m going to go to bed.” He whispered, his eyesight dropping back to the floor again. I didn’t believe a word of it.
“Frank. I may have only known you two days... Or even, less than two days... But... I know that something’s up. You can tell me, you know?” Frank only shook his head.
“No... I can’t tell you-... I mean. Nothing’s wrong... I... I’ll see you later, Gee.” He said, and then walked out of the toilets and began to walk down the corridor.

Any other person, and I would’ve let them walk. But this is Frank. My friend. My best fucking friend, and probably my only friend. And I’m not going to let him walk away from me upset.
I left my bags on the floor and ran out into the corridor and after Frank, who was speed-walking towards the main exit.
“Frank!” I panted once I was a few paces away from him. He stopped still but remained with his back facing me. “Frank, please. I don’t like seeing you upset... I... I fucking... Frank what’s wrong?” I asked, reaching out towards him and resting my hand on his shoulder.
He shrugged it off straight away and spun round on his heels. Before I could work out what was happening, Frank had wrapped his arms around my neck, stood on his tip-toes, and crashed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and brought him closer to me by placing my hands on his hips. Our lips parted and closed together in perfect synchronisation. Frank then forced his tongue through my lips and rapidly explored the inside of my mouth as his hands weaved their way into my hair. My whole body relaxed as we held each other in the middle of the school corridor, and every time Frankie moved his tongue, my insides went to jelly and wriggled around inside me... I loved it.
We could’ve been kissing for ten seconds. It could’ve been ten minutes... I’m not entirely sure. But when we finally pulled away, it was like a magical spell had worn out. Frank removed his arms from around my neck and took a step backwards, his hands by his side and his eyes on mine. But he wasn’t smiling. He was far from it. His lips were parted slightly and his eyes were wide as he just stared at me for a few moments. “Frank-” I started, reaching my hand towards him, only for him to back away again. “... Frank?” I asked, concerned.
This kid had just kissed me... Like... Full-on. And now he won’t even talk to me or let me talk to him?
“Sorry.” He muttered before turning and running down the corridor, heading again towards the main exit.

This time, I let him run.

I dragged myself back into the toilets and gathered my stuff. As I headed outside to the quad, I tried my best to work out what I should do...
I met Frank two days ago. I thought he was sweet. We spent time together. I decided he was worth my time. I thought of Frank as a friend. I cuddled him... Lots. Fuck, I got a boner over him. AND I wanked over him... And we spent yesterday together. And it was awesome. Then I got confused... I thought something I shouldn’t have. Just three words that made no sense. ‘I love him’. But it wasn’t true. I was just confused... Right? Then I got drunk. I got so fucking drunk and spent the night with Ray... Ray. I like Ray, right? He’s kinda hot... Funny... He looked after me... And from what I remember, he gave a bloody good blowjob... But he’s not Frank.
“Shit.” I muttered, sitting down at our bench in the quad. ... OUR bench. Frank should be here. Frank who just kissed me then ran away. MY Frank.

Just then, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a message from Frank.
“Sorry. Forget that. Forget it all. I didn’t mean to confuse you, I’m just feeling a bit ill. You know that you’re my mate, nothing more. I promise. I’m going to go get some sleep, see you later. x”
♠ ♠ ♠
;D

xoxoJoey