Wild Things.

Secret Showers.

Enza shook her head as she looked out the car window to see both Carlisle and Paul waiting for them as they arrived at their home.

“There is seriously something wrong with both of them. If I didn’t know both of them so well I would think that they didn’t have lives.” Jack mumbled tiredly as Enza nodded with a chuckle. “But how did you convince them not to pick us up at the airport?” Jack asked shifting against the pillow.

“I told Carlisle that if continued to cater to my every whim during this pregnancy that I would stop—well stop doing something.” Enza stated as Jack rolled her eyes too tired to even really respond to the comment that was most likely innocent but sounded very dirty.

“How are you feeling?” Carlisle asked opening the door as Enza smiled up at him taking his hand and standing up.

“Just tired, and—ah! Carlisle!” Enza yelped out as he picked her up and they were gone.

“Hey puppy, whisk me away like that.” Jack mumbled as Paul smiled as he pulled Jack into his arms and kissed her lips. Jack felt she should have fought him, but she was tired of fighting him, she wanted what Enza and Carlisle shared. What her Aunts and Uncles shared, she wanted to feel that love and with Paul she felt that it could happen.

“Agree to go on a date with me.” He murmured on her lips as she nodded and kissed him once more.

“Okay,” Jack agreed leaning into him with a sigh knowing that he was most likely smiling and found comfort in that.

~*~

“Carlisle,” Enza looked up at him as he laid her on the bed gently and kissed her forehead.

“Yes?” He answered stepping back to turn on the lamp.

“Um, about this baby thing—”

“I know it’s daunting and fr—”

“Ci sono dei gemelli.” Enza whispered as Carlisle blinked almost not catching what she’d said.

“Come again?” He asked just to be sure. Enza didn’t look away from him but studied his expression in the dim light.

“We are having twins, two children.” Enza stated as Carlisle’s expression did nothing to tell her how he felt about the situation.

“I don’t know what to say.” Carlisle stated blinking. “But don’t get me wrong, I am more than overjoyed about you having our child—children but this is all so new. Bella’s pregnancy was so quick and yes confusing however, this is just bewildering.” Carlisle stated looking at Enza. “I am scared for your life, for these babies.” Carlisle exhaled as Enza stood up and grabbed his hands at his sides.

“We can make it through this, I know that we can.” Enza stated as she leaned into kiss him. Carlisle broke the kiss off short startling Enza as she looked into his eyes seeing that his pupils had dilated.

“You are using your ability, and I can’t risk biting you and losing control again.” Carlisle gave her small smile as he pushed her hair behind her ear as Enza looked down embarrassed.

“Sorry, I um, can’t really control that.” Enza stated sheepishly as Carlisle kissed her forehead.

“You need to rest, and don’t worry about teaching. Alice has handled all of that.” Carlisle whispered as she pulled him to her body as she laid down.

“Stay with me, I don’t want to be alone right now.” Enza whispered as he nodded.

“Only for a little, I’ll need to feed soon.” Carlisle stated as Enza touched his cheek.

“You’ll be fine.” Enza told him as he smiled and nodded. Laying down he placed his hand on her stomach while the other was laced with hers.

“Get some rest sweetheart.” Carlisle stated as he kissed her lips as she cuddled into him more before falling asleep.

~*~

Enza slowly sat up as she felt a pain in her stomach. She winced slightly as she rubbed her tummy and hummed a soft tune.

“I miei bambini, you need to settle down, mamma is not ready for you yet.” Enza stated as she looked around her room and spotted a note on her nightstand. Picking it up she smiled as she read it.

Sweetheart,

I would like it very much so if you would take it easy today, rest as much as you can. When Jacqueline returns from school we’ve made an arrangement. She will be bringing you to me. Alice has both Balto and Bagheera here, so just rest until Jacqueline returns home.
Carlisle


Giving a slow sigh she looked at the time on the clock, it was only ten in the morning. What was she supposed to do until Jack was done with school? Picking up her cell phone she dialed a number.

“Vet’s whore house, where if you’ve got the doe, we supply hoe.” Enza couldn’t help but laugh at Yvette’s slightly muffled tone and the statement she’d greeted her to.

“Really now Yvette?” Enza asked trying to stop laughing.

“Oh, hey Cadenza, give me a moment to finish brushing my teeth.” Yvette stated as Enza waited listening to the sounds over the phone. “Hey, sorry about that, so what’s up how are my godbabies?” Yvette asked as Enza smiled.

“They are my godbabies Vet!” Enza heard Sasha yell in the background somewhere.

“Sasha is there?” Enza chuckled.

“Yeah, I had to pick her up last night after one of her crazy one-night stands tried to do something or another to her, so answer my question!” Yvette stated as Enza chuckled while shaking her head.

“One, they are great, I think ready to come out and two, I’ve decided to have all three of you be my twins godparents.” Enza stated as Yvette muttered something under her breath that Enza didn’t catch.

“I heard that!” Sasha yelled as Yvette burst into laughter.

“Anyways, you aren’t even that far along, why would they be ready? You know with twins you want to keep them in as long as you possibly can.” Yvette stated as Enza nodded more to herself than the conversation they were having.

“This is a special case Vet, one I’ll have to explain to you in the future.” Enza sighed out as Yvette agreed that she would be explaining.

“So when you due and what hospital are you going to have them delivered in?”

“I’m going to have a home birth, since the father of my children is a doctor.” Not to mention that her children were rare hybrid twins.

“Oh, more power to yah honey, no epidural, damn I don’t think I could do it.” Yvette breathed as Enza laughed. The conversation continued for about another hour and a half just talking like they usually did and Yvette telling her about the classes she was taking and she was happy that she’d be graduating soon and she’d be able to quit working at the club and get a real job to support her and Violet.

After ending the call Enza decided to take a nice relaxing bath. Lying in the tub she sighed allowing her body to relax within the hot water and the bubbles. Looking at her ever growing stomach she smiled, she was going to have two little ones of her own. Two little girls or boys, maybe if she was lucky, one of each since this was mostly like all she would be able to have. That thought saddened her, she’d hoped to have four or five children.

Growing up as an only child had made her long for a younger sibling or two, but she knew after her father’s surgery, it prevented him from having kids. Rubbing her stomach she started to sing a soft song allowing herself to be more relaxed as she closed her eyes.

A barking outside of the bathroom door had her opening her eyes and looking down at herself she noticed that the bubbles had disappeared and that the water was a lukewarm temperature. Standing up she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. Opening the door she chuckled as Balto ran past her into the bathroom jumping around for no apparent reason.

“Silly pup,” Enza smiled as she looked at Alice who was standing in the door way with what looked like shopping bags.

“Hey, turns out Jack had to work until seven tonight.” Alice smiled as she laid out the clothes that were in the bag. “I picked out two outfits but you are going to need at the least five more, so we are heading to Port Angeles with Bella and Rose as soon as you are dressed.” Alice stated as Enza started getting dressed and put on the outfit that was long sleeve instead of short.

“Is this your guys way of babysitting me? Did Carlisle put you up to this?” Enza asked as she brushed her hair and put some product in it as Balto kept jumping up trying to bite her hair as she crunched it making it wavy.

“Well, yes and no. We are worried, you’ve been pregnant for a month and a half now and we’ve just found out that you are having twins, we are worried. Have you been having any blood cravings?” Alice asked as Enza put her brush down and looked Alice directly in the eyes.

“Yes, a few days ago, it happens often but I just ignore it.”

“Do the babies fuss, or not agree with normal food when you eat it?” Alice asked as Enza slipped into her snow boots since it was December now and snow was everywhere.

“I don’t know, I just sing to them or tell them to calm down things like that.” Enza stated as Alice looked at her stomach which looked like she’d was ready to pop. Alice picked up Balto as they left Enza’s room.

“Well, you do look healthy and not in pain.” Alice noted as a smile touched her lips. “Oh and we are going Christmas shopping this weekend.” Alice stated happily as Enza laughed.

“I am surprised that you are not done with your Christmas shopping.” Enza stated as she grabbed her coat and put it on as they walked out to her car.

“Oh, I am, but I know that you aren’t. I also know that Yvette, Sasha, and Henry are going to be visiting as well as some others for Christmas, so we need to shop ‘til we drop this weekend. We are going to California to shop.” Enza stopped walking to the car and looked at Alice like as was crazy.

“California? You’re kidding right? I am like twenty months pregnant over here and you want to take me to California to go shopping? Are you psycho?” Enza asked as Alice laughed at Enza’s expression and just continued walking towards the car.

“I know for a fact that you are not twenty months pregnant and it’s a girl’s weekend. Rosalie, Bella, Jacqueline, Leah, myself, you and even Esme is going to be joining us in California.” Enza looked at Alice skeptically as she got into the car. “And it’s just for one night, Saturday into Sunday, nothing huge silly.”

“You, Alice Cullen are up to something and I am not sure if I like it or not.”

~*~

Enza was tired, they’d spent three hours shopping. Rosalie and Alice kept her busy and seemingly entertained throughout the entire thing. Enza especially liked how they kept making Bella try on clothes and model them for the three of them. They stopped in various baby stores picking out baby outfits and many combinations of them if they were identical or fraternal.

Sitting in the car Enza blinked as they came to the driveway.

“You guys have yet to take down those lights.” Enza pointed out as Alice and the others said nothing about the comment.

“Paul brought Jacqueline here, she is going to take you home then alright?” Alice stated as Enza nodded tiredly.

“I don’t know why you just didn’t take me home. I am worn out and tired from all that shopping you just happened to throw in. I really don’t think you need any more clothes Alice.” Enza stated with a yawn as she heard the girls chuckle. Getting out of the car Alice said they would worry about the bags later. Walking into the house from the garage Enza stopped as she looked everyone standing around as they all yelled ‘surprise’.

Looking at the baby decorations she could see that it was a surprise baby shower. Enza felt the tears in her eyes as she looked at everyone. Carlisle was by her side pulling her in and kissing her temple.

“It was Jacqueline, Alice and Rosalie’s idea.” Carlisle whispered into her ear as she just let the tears fall.

“Questo è solo così sorprendente e inaspettato. Jacqueline, si sono così conniventi! Ma io ti amo! Grazie a tutti così tanto!” Enza said as she allowed the tears to fall and looked at Jack with a smile and beckoned her to come to her. Jack with a smile walked over to Enza only to be pulled into a tight hug against her. (This is just so amazing and unexpected. Jacqueline, you are so conniving! But I love you! Thank you all so much!)

“Eh-enza, Eh-enza, Cadenza, a little tight! Lemme go please!” Jack stated as Enza kissed her cheeks.

“I am sorry, but this is just so great! When did you even plan this?”

“I decided when they all wouldn’t leave me alone when we were in Vegas, it gave them something to do and they stopped calling as frequently.” Jack stated as Paul stepped next to her as if needing to be in close proximity to where she was.

“This is so lovely, I just can’t fathom how great this is.” Enza stated as Alice pinned two small clothes pins on her that were pink and blue.

“You can’t say the b word, if you say it you get a pin taken away.” Alice smiled as Carlisle led Enza into the living room and sat her down on the couch.

“They have some games to play, I am going to go with the guys in the kitchen and do guy stuff. I love you Cadenza.” Carlisle stated as he kissed lips tenderly and then kneeled down and kissed her stomach. “Have fun.”

“Okay! First game is ‘Who’s the celebrity baby’!” Alice exclaimed happily.

“Pin! You said baby!” Jack stated as Renesmee laughed!

“Gimmie both pins! You said it also!” Renesmee stated as Jack looked at her with her mouth wide open.

“Dang it!” Jack stated handing Renesmee both her and Alice’s pins. Enza looked around at the women who were in attendance and couldn’t be happier. Throughout the rest of the night they played quite a few games and at the moment Enza was now opening up gifts.

“This one is from Kim and Emily.” Alice stated she handed her a beautifully wrapped box. Opening it up all the women awed at the outfits.

“So what does that put the tally up to with clothes?” Jack chuckled as Enza shrugged her clothes.

“I am pretty sure they have more than I do.” Jacob states as Jack shook her head with a smile.

“These little ones definitely will have a variety to wear.” Enza smiled as Alice handed Enza another box.

“Last one and this one is from Carlisle.” Alice stated as Enza took the package that was blue with a silver bow. Looking up at Carlisle she smiled before starting to open it. As she opened the box it revealed another box, this one smaller than the previous. With a small chuckle Enza began opening the next one only to gasp at the ring box that was opened showing an engagement ring. Looking up Carlisle was standing in front of her only to kneel.

“Cadenza Marcella De Luca, I love you with everything that I am. You are the bravest human I have ever met, you are compassionate, caring, and so much more. I love that you are going to be the mother of our babies and I would love if you would do me the honor of being my wife, my partner and my companion for the rest of our lives.” Enza looked at him and only him as tears just started falling from her eyes and she smiled.

“Yes, Carlisle, just yes to everything.” Enza wept as he stood and kissed her after sliding the ring on her finger. As they kissed everyone in the room clapped their hands with happiness. Kissing Carlisle once more Enza then looked around the room at everyone.

“Carlisle said the b word, I want his pin.” Jack stated as everyone laughed while shaking their heads. “What? I want the prize?” Jack stated as Paul kissed her head.

“You are something else Jacqueline.” Paul stated as Jack shrugged her shoulders.

“You’re the one who wants to date me.” Jack stated as she gave him a little push before going over to Enza to see the ring.

“Did you all know about this?” Enza asked.

“Well, Carlisle needed Uncle Marcello’s number to get a hold of him then they had to meet up so he could get Nonna’s ring from him then—”

“You met with my papa to ask his permission?” Enza asked surprised as she looked down at the ring noticing that it was indeed her Nonna’s ring.

“Oh course he did, he’s old fashion. You know that earned brownie points with Uncle Marcello too. He is definitely happy that Carlisle is going to be his son-in-law.” Jack rambled on as Enza looked up at him.

“Carlisle,” Enza stated with a smile and a look that Carlisle understood.

“Oh lord, stop with the lovey dovey gooey ooey stuff.” Jack stated as Leah looked at her.

“Really Jack? Are you feeling alright?” Leah asked laughing.

“I think she is just a little delusional.” Embry stated only to get smacked by Jack.

“You are very abusive to him.” Emmett pointed out as Jack looked at him.

“Yeah, and I would be to you too if I would break something when I hit you.” Jack pointed out as he shook his head.

“Well congratulations Carlisle, Cadenza, I am very happy for the two of you, but I need to get Nessie to bed, she has school in the morning.” Edward stated as he picked her up.

“No fair, Jackie has school tomorrow and she isn’t going to bed.” Renesmee pointed out as everyone smiled.

“When you are over the age of seventeen you get to stay up until two in the morning on a school night.” Jack stated as Edward shot her a look and Jack smirked deviously.

“Yes! That is awesome! I can’t wait until I am seventeen!” Renesmee exclaimed as both Jacob and Edward sighed uneasily.

“She is going to be a handful.”

“Yes, but it’s worth it.” Bella smiled following after them leaving the group.

“I am going to take Emily and Kim home before Sam and Jared come charging over,” Leah smiled as she hugged Enza. “Congratulations Cadenza, Carlisle.” Leah squeezed her a little bit before letting her go and Kim and Emily also congratulated her before leaving. A few others left leaving giving their congratulations on the way with sincere smiles wishing them the best.

“You know what I am excited for?” Jack asked looking at the few Cullens, Enza and Paul.

“Um, that you are going to be an aunt?” Paul supplied as Jack looked at Alice with a devious smile.

“You date with Paul this upcoming weekend?” Enza asked as Jack’s face flushed.

“Shuddup, yes but not that, the Saturday trip to California to go shopping! It’s like an alternate bachelorette party!” Jack exclaimed as Enza sent a looked in Alice’s direction.

“I knew you were up to something.” Enza stated as Alice just smiled and avoided her gaze for a moment feigning innocence.

“Oh you love me.” She winked as Enza just shook her head with a chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
College and having a job is capsizing my time...sorry for the long wait for the update! But what did you think of it? I feel like I could have added more...A lot but a little happened! Haha if that isn't a paradox...haha I really think at this point you should be subscribed but if not, click that lovely button below! Comment because we love to know that you are still with us and that you like reading what Dirty.Deeds and I write! :)

Comment&Subscribe

Image