Wild Things.

Friendship

“I’ll get it,” Jack yells running to the door. “I just love when you drop by at random moments of the day.” Jack opened the door allowing Embry to enter her house.

“Your outfit is sexy,” Embry laughed as he observed Jack. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that had a huge spongebob on it and her pants had several Tom and Jerry’s.

“You’re just jealous…” Jack slaps his arm. “I know you wished you had these amazing pajamas. But let’s be real,” Jack says with a smirk. “You can’t rock them like I do.” Embry laughed and hugged his friend.

“Chi è Jack?” Enza yells.

“Embry--”

“Get your ass down Cadenza!” Leah yells entering the house. “Jack you’ve grown!” Leah says with a smile. She gently hugs Jack and kisses her face.

“Tell her that she looks like a woman now,” Embry says with a smirk.

“Just because I hurt your pride that doesn’t mean you have to try to hurt mine. Besides--” Leah’s and Enza’s meeting distracted Jack from continuing. The women were squealing with delight as they hugged each other.

“I’m so mad at you,” Leah exclaims with a false hurt expression. “How dare you not visiting me when you arrived.”

“Ero impegnato con la casa e trovare un lavoro! I’m so happy to see you! Mi sei mancato, you know?” Enza says excitedly making Leah’s eyebrows crease in confusion.

“I don’t know if I do know since I didn’t understand most of it. What did she said?” Leah asks looking to Jack that was laughing.

“That she misses you,” Jack says sweetly. “You crazy women made me forget to close the door…” When Jack was about to close it she noticed a guy was standing in the door. “Wha--”

“That’s my brother Seth. He used to run around with you guys,” Leah says with a smile.

“Hey,” Seth shyly says.

“Come inside. I’ll make breakfast for us,” Enza exclaims happy walking to the kitchen.

“Do you think it’s too early for cake?” Leah licks her lips making Enza laugh. “I missed that cake you used to make with Sophie…”

“Tiramisù?”

Leah and Enza went to the kitchen followed by Seth and Jack and Embry walked to the living room. They started to discuss the plans for the afternoon while Enza and Leah chatted happily in the kitchen.

Embry convinced Jack to go with him to his house because his mother wanted to see Jack. The rest of the day would be spent by the beach and they would probably meet with the rest of the guys later.

“The food is ready,” Enza yells from the kitchen. Embry jolted from the couch automatically making Jack laugh. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the table.

“The food isn’t going anywhere,” Jack tells Embry allowing him to drag her.

“I’m just hungry,” Embry mumbles with a faint pink color on his cheeks.

“Jack help me carry the pancakes to the table,” Enza says. Jack noticed on that moment that Leah’s little brother was observing Enza. Well, to be accurate he was observing Enza’s legs more than anything.

“I think you got a fan already,” Jack whispers with a smirk.

“What?”

“Leah’s brother is looking to your legs. I think you are screwing with his hormones,” Jack laughs loudly.

“Jack!” Enza throws a towel to her cousin that continued laughing. “Just help me carry everything.”

“We could help, you know?” Leah says.

“Zia diceva sempre che era scortese per ottenere aiuto da parte degli ospiti in cucina,” Enza says making Leah groan loudly. “I’m still sleepy so bare with me and just stay there. Jack and I will take care of everything…”

During the meal everyone spoke cheerfully about the memories. Enza and Leah shared stories about the troubles that Jack and Embry had gotten themselves in when they were children making the teenagers laugh throughout the meal. They also spoke about the things Enza and Leah used to do. What made Jack laugh the most was the time that Enza dragged Leah to a lingerie shop. Enza told with several details how Leah had been embarrassed and how shy she had gotten when Enza and the seller forced Leah into some really small, revealing set of panties and bras. On that moment Seth cheeks turned bright red.

“You’re already traumatizing my little brother,” Leah exclaims with a smile.

“I’m sorry,” Enza says with a bright smile. “I guess then I can’t tell them the rest of the things we did.” She adds with a loud laugh.

“Now you need to tell us!” Jack bellows with a grin. Embry nods his head enthusiastically.

“Maybe later, I don’t want to be accused of corrompere la gioventù,” Enza laughs loudly.

“I will remember that.” Jack promises making Leah laugh.

“You can’t tell them everything Enza!” Leah says with a serious expression. “Some of those things are embarrassing! And secret!”

“Don’t listen to her,” Jack counters with a smirk. “You need to tell us because… Help me come up with a good excuse Embry.” Jack hits his arm mischievously making him choke. She pushes her glass of orange juice to his hands. “The food doesn’t have legs to run so you can eat slowly.”

“But everything is so tasty!” Embry whines making narrow his eyes to him disapprovingly which made Leah and Enza laugh.

“I understand Embry perfectly,” Seth shyly states. “Enza is great cook.”

“Wait till you taste her cake,” Leah licked her lips. “It’s divine.”

They continued speaking, laughing and eating. When they finished the meal Embry and Jack washed the dished allowing Leah and Enza to chat about other things. Once they finished cleaning everything Jack went to her bedroom to take a shower and dress herself.

She took thirty minutes to get ready and even if she thought she had been rather fast, Embry complained. They bid their farewells to the women that were cozily sitting on the couch and started walking to the door.

“Could I go with you?” Seth asks with a shy smile.

“Of course, right Jack?” Embry responds.

“Yeah.”

“Don’t corrupt my brother!” Leah yells making Embry laugh. “That applies to you too Embry,” Leah adds making Jack smirk in victory.

“She’s worse than me,” Embry complains walking outside. Jack automatically places the sunglasses on her face making Embry snort.

“I think that they look good on me,” Jack simply states ignoring Embry’s noises.

“They make you look a bit crazy,” Seth joined in.

“Seth once you spend more time with Jack you will realize that crazy isn’t enough to describe what’s going on with her,” Embry says making Jack hit his arm several times with a smirk on her lips.

“Don’t listen anything he says. I’m not crazy, I’m…”

“Eccentric?” Embry says with a smile trying to help Jack find a proper word.

“Unusual?” Seth says with a smile.

“Those are good words but I prefer remarkably peculiar,” Jack respond with a huge grin.

“I’m so glad that you are staying here,” Embry suddenly exclaims with a cheesy smile. “And that you’ll be attending La Push Hi-school too!”

“See Seth? He’s the crazy one,” Jack playfully says with a smile. “First he calls me crazy now he says he’s glad to spend time with an allegedly crazy person.”

“I think that you and Embry enjoy teasing each other,” Seth says with a smile. “But it’s good that you’ll be attending our school. You’ll like it and if anyone is mean to you Embry and I will take care of them for you.”

“You’re so cute,” Jack kisses Seth’s cheeks making him blush, Embry laughed in response.

“He’s right. If anyone looks to you in the wrong way we’ll beat him… And I’m sure that Jake and Quil feel the same.”

“It’s not like I don’t know how to defend myself but its good to have such wonderful friends,” Jack gently squeezes Embry’s hand with a smile.

When they arrived at Embry’s house his mother ran to the door to greet Jack. She hugged the teenager and told her how happy she was with her presence in La Push. She teasingly asked Jack if she had already come with plans to get herself and Embry into trouble.

To annoy Embry, that was teasing her with his mother reaction, Jack asked Mrs. Call if she had pictures of Embry as a baby. It had the effect that she had hoped for since Embry tried to drag her out of his house on that instant. But Mrs. Call, or Tiffany like she had asked Jack to call her, prevented him from running and took Jack to the living room.

Jack laughs loudly when Tiffany shows her a small Embry naked on a bathtub playing with a yellow duck. She looks to Embry, who had his cheeks bright red, and smirks in victory. After a few more embarrassing pictures Embry pulls Jack as he said goodbye to his mother that seemed amused with the situation.

“I thought that you looked cute,” Seth says trying to support Embry that was still blushing.

“Seth is right,” Jack states with a smirk.

“Just wait… Enza must have some embarrassing pictures of you.” He smiles brightly with the thought.

“You wished. And even if I had I’m sure that Enza wouldn’t show it to you,” Jack playfully shows her tongue.

“There must be something.” Embry gently pushes Jack’s shoulder.

“You know what?” Seth says burst in laughter. “You two make me feel like a grown up…”

“We simply embrace our inner children like everyone should,” Jack says trying to ruffle Seth’s hair. It was a hard task since he was taller than her but she managed to do it… with Embry’s help. When he realized what she was trying to do he picked her up by the hips making her taller than Seth. “We’re a good team!” Jack happily says.

“That we are. What do you want to do next?”

“Ice cream,” Jack simply says.

“It’s cold for ice cream,” Seth responds.

“It’s never too cold or too hot for ice cream boy.” Jack places a hand over her hip and shakes her head. “Kids these days, they know nothing Embry,” She says faking sadness.

“I know. We are doomed,” Embry joins her making Seth complain loudly.

They walked to the ice cream parlor hearing Seth mumble that they were impossible to deal with. Once they receive their ice creams they strolled down the first beach. They bumped into the man Jack had seen running in his underwear on the day before. He was accompanied by a blond girl that continued walking while he greeted Embry.

“Who’s this?” Paul asks with a smirk looking up and down Jack.

“I’m Jack but we sort of met yesterday when you were running in your boxers,” Jack says with a smirk making Embry laugh loudly and Paul blinking in surprise.

“Does Sam know that?” Seth asks curiously. “Man you’d be in so much trouble…”

“Sam doesn’t have to know,” Paul says regaining his words. “Not everything I do is his business…”

“Is Sam his father?” Jack asks confused.

“No… Sam is our older friend…” Embry mumbles awkwardly. “Did the man that running behind you manage to catch you?” Embry asks trying to change the subject.

“No, I’m a pretty good runner.”

“You do have a lot of practice,” Embry says reprovingly.

“You just wished you had so much action like I do, virgin,” Paul says with a smirk making Embry blush.

“Oh yeah, even I am jealous,” Jack stated with a smirk. She didn’t like the way that Paul was speaking with Embry. “I mean it’s everyone’s dream to have an old man trying to catch us… I guess that you aren’t as good in bed as you assume… He looked really unsatisfied.” Seth starts laughing and Embry soon joins him. Paul just stared to the girl looking stunned. It was the first time that someone ever told him something like that… And she was a girl.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” Paul utters. On that moment the blond girl called out to Paul. “If you excuse me I have to go.” He stops near Jack and whispers with a husked tone of voice. “I assure you that I always satisfy… If you’re interested I’ll be glad to you prove the veracity of my words.

“Paul,” Embry growls lightly. “She isn’t some random girl. She’s my friend…”

“I’ll see you around, Jack.” Paul ignored Embry’s menace and walked away.

“I was right,” Jack says breaking the silence. “He is an interesting character, conceited as fuck but interesting nevertheless.”

“If he ever bothers you tell me,” Embry pleads.

“Don’t worry.”

“Jack, Embry is right. Paul is a bit…unstable…” Seth says.

“Will you feel better if I promise to tell you if he bothers me?” Jack asks with a small smile. “Even if I am perfectly capable of dealing with guys like him?” Embry nods approvingly. “Okay then. I promise. Now tell me when Jake and Quil will get here…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank everyone that has read and subscribed the story. It means the world to me and venture;; :3

Image