Wild Things.

Embarrassing Stories.

“Oh my goodness, then when Rachel pushed Rebecca’s ass off the cliff.” Leah stated laughing.

“Then I pulled you both in with me!” Enza laughed as she and Leah continued to reminisce about their teenage years when Enza had always been up every summer for a few weeks. They had been talking about their last summer together that had made them laugh so hard.

“That was such a great night, and the last time we really hung out.” Leah smiled at Enza as Enza nodded.

“Yeah, whatever happened to us?” Enza asked.

“We grew up I guess.” Leah shrugged as Enza agreed.

“How stupid of us to do such a thing.” Enza chuckled as did Leah.

“No, how stupid of us to lose touch like we did.” Leah stated taking her hand and squeezing it. “We were best friends and always talked then, something just happened and we stopped talking.”

“I dropped out of high school and got my GED soon after to go to college early and you got a boyfriend. We were going in completely different directions. And the only time I came to Washington was over major holidays.” Enza stated as Leah nodded.

“Yeah, some benefit getting a boyfriend was, he ended up leaving me for my cousin.” Leah muttered as Enza looked at her blinking as if she didn’t hear her correctly.

“Venire di nuovo? That didn’t happen!” Enza exclaimed sitting up straight as she waited for Leah to tell her more.

“He couldn’t help it, he imprinted on her.” Leah stated as she wanted to smack herself in the face for even revealing that.

“He did what?” Enza asked confused as Leah just laughed waving it off.

“Um, never mind, it’s in the past, me and Emily are fine and I am happy for her.” Leah stated as Enza just stared at her friend.

“Whatever you say weirdo.” Enza stated as she grabbed her mug of lukewarm coffee finishing it off.

“So tell me about the night life that you had in Vegas? How was it being an entertainer?” Leah asked with a smirk.

“Are you implying that I was a stripper?” Enza exclaimed as Leah laughed.

“If the hooker heel fits!” Leah stated still laughed as Enza hit her after putting her empty mug down.

“Now you’re just insulting me! I was not a hooker nor was I a stripper! I performed at my ex-boyfriends casino, I sang on some nights and danced on other nights.” Enza stated as Leah was still slightly laughing.

“Ah, you were a classy stripper, I see now.” Leah laughed as she defended herself from being hit again.

“You’re an ass you know that? A whole asshole!”

“Wow, it is good to see that I am not just part of one but a whole one!” Leah chuckled as Enza sighed. Enza was about to say something but a knock at the door stopped her. Getting up Enza thought about who could be at her door, it was only noon, so there was no way that Jack had come back, and Jack wouldn’t have knocked.

“You’re kidding me?” Leah muttered with a defeated sigh. Enza looked at her as she answered the door. Looking at the three women who stood there Enza was rather startled.

“Um, Alice? Rosalie? What are you doing here, wait how do you know where I live?” Enza asked as Alice chuckled.

“Jacob told me when I asked him.” Alice stated nonchalantly as Enza just continued to look at them.

“Well, um, what are you doing here?” Enza asked still confused as she heard Leah walking towards her.

“Alice, Bella, Rosalie.” Leah stated as they nodded towards her.

“We were going shopping and wanted to know if you wanted to join us.” Alice asked as Bella looked at Leah.

“Leah please don’t make me endure this torture alone! Please, I don’t think that I can handle being in Seattle all day shopping.” Bella pleaded as Leah laughed. Leah was going to decline until Enza looked at her with those pleading eyes that had always gotten them out of trouble.

“Cadenza…don’t you dare…” Leah stated backing up as Enza was too quick and grabbed her wrist still looking at her with pleading eyes.

“Leah, per favore, you know that I love shopping in Seattle.” Enza nearly wined as Leah let out a rough sigh.

“Fine, just get those damn puppy dog eyes out of my face.” Leah stated defeated as Enza let go of her wrist and jumped up in the air excitedly.

“Vittoria è mia! Dammi cinque minuti.” Enza stated as she went down the hall then disappeared upstairs somewhere.

“We don’t speak Italian you crazy bitch!” Leah shouted with a smirk as she heard Enza laughing where ever she was in the house. Leah then turned her sights on the three vampires that stood in wait beside the door. “Why are you getting all cozy with Cadenza?” Leah asked as she placed her hands on her hips looking at them.

“Trust me, it’s not by choice.” Rosalie nearly snorted as Leah cocked her head to the side with curiosity.

“Then what is it?” She asked as she looked at Bella.

“She is Carlisle’s singer.” Bella stated as Leah rolled her head back with an annoyed exhaled breath.

“We just want to get to know her better, since she will be a part of our ever growing family.” Alice stated as Leah raised an eyebrow at her.

“What is it with you vamps and your damn singers?” Leah asked as she thought a moment. “Wait, I thought Carlisle was married?” Leah asked she watched Rosalie shift with discomfort. Even though she was part of Jacob’s pack, after the whole separation fiasco, Leah didn’t really go over to the Cullen’s anymore, at least not as much as she did in the beginning.

“He was, but she left, with Trevor.” Rosalie stated as Leah detected a hint of resentment in her tone. She was going to ask more but stopped herself when Enza came up behind her saying she was ready.

“Five minutes and you put on a whole new outfit and make up?” Bella asked astonished as Enza winked at her.

“Sweetie, working in show business you need to be able to change in five minutes or less.” Enza stated as Leah laughed.

“Don’t let her fool you, she was a stripper with hooker heels.” Leah stated still laughing only to laugh harder when Enza slapped her upside the back of her head.

“I was not a stripper asshole! I sang and danced at Damian’s casino club, don’t be telling people that!” Enza stated as Leah laughed as they followed the three outside to their car.

“Whatever you say whore.” Leah stated as she jumped out of the way from being hit again by Enza. “You are very violent for an elementary teacher you know that!” Leah stated as they got into the car. Alice was driving, with Rosalie riding in the front with her. Somehow, Enza got the pleasure of sitting in the middle.

“I am only violent when I am around you Leah Clearwater! You seem to bring out the worst in me!” Enza laughed as Bella looked at Enza.

“You seem really young to have a full time teaching position.” Bella stated as Enza nodded.

“Yeah, I dropped out of high school when I was 16.” Bella looked astonished by that as Enza laughed. “Oh don’t get me wrong, I had great grades and everything I was just over the whole ‘high school experience’ thing. So I studied to get my GED then a year and a half later I was in college studying to be an elementary teacher. I graduated when I was 20 with my masters in early childhood education and got certified to teach a few months after that.”

“You must have really worked hard for that.” Alice stated as she pulled onto the highway.

“Yeah I did, while most were off partying their summer away I was taking six different courses just so I could complete school with my masters instead of my bachelors.” Enza stated with a smile. “But I did party occasionally and live it up, especially when I was abroad in Italy—”

“Is that how you know Italian so well, from studying abroad?” Bella asked as Enza thought she had already mentioned this but then she remember this was the first time she was meeting this young woman.

“Oh, not really, my mama and papa are both Italian, so is my step-mother thinking about it, but not my soon to be step-father, he is like of polish decent or something. Sorry, I tend to ramble a lot.”

“Yeah you do,” Leah stated as Enza pushed her into the door slightly.

“It’s fine, we don’t really know that much about you, so it’s nice to know a little bit about you.” Alice stated as Enza smiled.

“If you really want to know her, ask her about her summer when she was fifteen.” Leah muttered as Enza’s eyes when wide as she looked at Leah.

“We said we would never speak of that again! Never!” Enza stated nearly horrified as Leah laughed.

“What happened?” Rosalie found herself asking as she looked over her shoulder to see Enza’s face turning bright red as she hid her face in her knees with her arms wrapped around them.

“Should I tell them about the house break in first, the seducing of the police officer, or the streaking with you did the break in?” Leah laughed as Enza groaned from the position that she was in.

“You seduced a police officer?” Rosalie reiterated.

“You went streaking while you broken into a house?”

“I was young, a little drunk, it was a dare and a il figlio del poliziotto! Not the actual police officer.” Enza tried to justify herself as Leah just continued to laugh.

“A little drunk, your ass was gone! Sobriety wasn’t even a thought until the next day about seven that night.” Leah stated as Enza glared at her.

“From what I was told, because I have barely if not any recollection of that night. Rachel, Jacob’s sister dared me to break into someone’s house while I was naked. But I had to crawl through the window and walk out of the front door. Needless to say the person’s house I broke into was a police officer’s home. The son was a volunteer and just getting off duty when I was walking out of the front door.”

“Oh my goodness, how did you explain yourself to him?” Alice asked as Enza looked at Leah.

“You tell it.” Enza stated as she put her head back on her knees in embarrassment as Leah chuckled.

“Well when he first seen her, he immediately took of his coat and offered it to her. She told him she was a nudist and that she was looking for people to sign her petition. The poor guy didn’t even ask where the petition was because he was so focused on her nakedness. But being the little Italian temptress that she was started whispering in his ear and from what we could see from the car pushing her body up against him. Before we knew it she was jogging back to the car and yelling back at him thanking him for his support.” Leah finished as Bella was just looking at Enza clearly shocked that she would do something like that.

“I am going to kill you Leah Clearwater, or maybe just tell Jack, Seth, and Embry about our trip to Port Angeles that one summer.”

“You wouldn’t?” Leah stated as she stopped laughing.

“Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.” Enza stated as she looked at her surroundings. They had been on the highway for about an hour and a half now, it was about another thirty miles until they reached Seattle.

“So you had quite the summers here in Washington when you were younger.” Rosalie stated as Enza nodded.

“I guess so, some crazier than others.” Enza stated.

“So do you have a boyfriend back in Vegas?” Alice asked as Enza thought about Damian.

“Had, he was the one I worked for at the Casino. I met him through my friend Yvette, she had been working there as a show girl for a little over a year and introduced us. We dated on and off for the last three years, but when I caught him with another woman, I was done, that was the last straw.” Enza stated as she felt a cool hand on her leg. She looked at Bella who was offering her a sympathy smile. “What about you three?”

“All married.” Was all Rosalie said as Enza looked at them, that was amazing. They didn’t look that old but then again.

“Wow, that’s amazing. Love at first sight kind of thing?” Enza asked as Bella nodded.

“Something like that I guess. Edward and I had been dating for two years before we got married. Now we have a beautiful little girl.”

“Renesmee?” Enza asked as Bella nodded. “She is such a sweet little girl.”

“Thank you.” Bella smiled happily.

“I found Jasper, I knew he was who I was looking for before he knew it.” Alice stated as Enza smiled.

“What about you Rosalie?” Enza asked as Rosalie didn’t say anything for a moment.

“When I found Emmett, you could say that I saved his life.” Rosalie stated as Enza looked at Leah who looked like she wanted to burst out in laughter. Enza didn’t quite understand but she felt like she was being left out of some inside joke that only the four around her seemed to be in on.

As the day continued on and they began shopping there was more instance like the one in the car where Enza had felt like she was being left out in something that Rosalie, Bella and Leah knew but wouldn’t tell her. When she had mentioned about Leah being so warm she had just brushed it off saying that she was just a little over heated from changing in and out of so many outfits.

“I don’t know about this one, when am I ever going to wear it?” Enza questioned as she walked out of the dressing room. It was a long sleeve charcoal mini dress that stopped on Enza’s mid thigh. Rosalie had picked it out saying that it would compliment her unusual whiskey colored eyes. It had been surprising that Rosalie had even helped her seeing as how throughout the last seven stores they had been in Rosalie had barely said a word to her let alone look at her.

“That looks amazing on you! If you don’t get that I am getting it for you!” Alice exclaimed as Enza looked down at the price tag.

“L'inferno non si è!! This dress is two hundred dollars!” Enza stated as Leah handed her a pair of black heels that were probably about five inches if not six.

“Leah there is no point in handing me these shoes, I am not buying this dress.” Enza stated as Leah still held the shoes out to her.

“Humor me.” Leah smirked as Enza sighed taking the shoes and slipping them onto her feet easily.

“Well look at that, you are about Rose’s height now.” Alice stated as Bella and Leah laughed.

“Alice, I am still taller than you.” Enza stuck out her tongue as Rosalie stepped out of the dressing room next her wearing tight skinny jeans with a dark charcoal jacket over an off white collared blazer with a black opened toed pump.

“Just like I thought, the dress does compliment your eyes well.” Rosalie stated before walking over the mirror and looking at herself.

“That might be but I am not buying a two hundred dress and probably three hundred dollar shoes.” Enza stated as Leah laughed.

“One twenty five actually, and why not Cadenza? I know you can charge to your credit card and pay it back later with your hooker money.” Leah smirked as Enza turned and faced her with her hands on her hips.

“Oh Leah, Leah, Leah, you better be lucky that we are in public right now because I would so kill you right about now. And I have already spent about two hundred dollars more than I would have liked to on this trip, I have a house now, and bills to think about. I may love being a teacher but it can’t support my shopping habits and pay bills.” Enza stated as Alice laughed.

“Then it’s settled, I am buying the outfit for you!” Alice stated as Enza looked at her like she was crazy.

“Don’t try and stop her, its more trouble than it’s worth, trust me.” Bella stated with a chuckle as Enza just looked at Alice who was smiling happily.

“When am I even going to wear something like this anyways?” Enza huffed as she walked back into the dressing room to put back on her clothes.

“Oh, sooner than you think.” Alice whispered as the two other vampires and shifter laughed while shaking their heads. They knew better than go against Alice when she had her mind set to something, not to mention when she knew what the outcome was going to be anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Thank you to temptation; and bloodravyn for commenting! We really appreciated them!

Comment & Subscribe

Image