Crossroads

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

I looked at Nika as she hugged her sister, she was visibly shaking, I hung my head in shame and began to walk towards her, she noticeably began to back away.

“What’d you do me?” She yelled, I looked her in the eye, tears were in her eyes.

“I’ll explain everything,” I stated, she nodded, Syn took Emmi’s hand and began to pull her away.

“No, I’m not leaving my cousin with a psycho,” She squealed loudly, I sighed knowing that Nika would think I was crazy.

“It’s okay, Emmi I’ll be fine,” Annika stated, Emmi nodded and let Syn pull her away, when they were out of hearing range, I turned to look at Nika.

“Wanted you do to me?” she asked, her voice was low, her eyes told me everything.

“What I’m about to tell you may sound farfetched,” I stated, she looked up and laughed,

“Now your gonna start telling me, I’m a vampire,” She mocked, I looked at her sadly, her smile dropping.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t intend on biting you tonight,” I whispered, she looked up at me,

“Tonight?” She questioned, her eyes clearly showed her shock.

“You’re my indent, my soul mate,” I explained, she looked up at me, her face emotionless, a smile then broke across her face.

“I’m sorry for biting you, I can’t express how sorry I am,” I gushed

“It won’t be that bad, being immortal, living forever with you,” She exclaimed, I smiled before pulling her to me, I kissed her forehead.

“You’re a what??” I heard Emmi yell in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked.