Crossroads

Pure Morning

Written In Emmi's Point Of View

I woke up to darkness and the faint sound of breathing behind me, my eyes hadn’t adjusted yet, I looked to the left where I saw a small bedside table with a glass of water, an alarm clock and a my bag on it, I looked to the right to see the shape of someone lying beside me,

‘Nika?’ I asked in a whisper placing my hand on the person.

‘No sorry, Brian I mean Syn’ Syn laughed turning to face me.

‘I’ve known you like 2 days…What am I doing here?’ I mumbled pushing the hair out of my face.

‘Oh, no you fell asleep in my car, so I brought you here! But I only made it to my door when I thought you were waking up, I didn’t want you to slap me again..’ he sniggered, I laughed lightly and sat up.

‘OK, but why did you stay in with me?’ I asked smiling, he laughed and looked down,

‘It’s my room’ he laughed as he looked back up. I nodded and lay back down.

‘I’ll let you away with it, this time’ I said and smiled, I looked at my watch it said 12:30.

‘Wow look at the time, we should be up now!’ I said jumping out of bed and running over to pull the curtains.

‘NO’ Syn yelled, I turned on my heel to face him.

‘I mean, lets just sleep for another hour or two’ he said quickly jumping up from the bed, I laughed and pulled the curtains and the light shone in through the window lighting the whole room, a bright ray of light shone into Syn’s eyes, he hissed loudly and dove on the floor behind the bed, I ran over quickly and kneeled down beside him holding his hand.

‘Sorry, it’s just hard to get used to let only believe the vampire thing, I just need time’ I said snuggling up beside him, he placed his arm around me using his other hand to cover his eyes, then there was knock on the bedroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Curlyteddy