Crossroads

Fatally Yours

I awoke in a dark room, an arm draped lazily around my thin waist, turning I saw Matt, his face buried in the pillow it was resting on. I smiled as I watched him, he looked innocent when he was asleep, the reality was that he was far from innocent. I lift my hand up to his face and ran my hand across his cheek, he was a handsome man, a smile flickered across his face as his arm gripped me tighter, I giggled and pulled my hand back, he kissed my cheek and then my neck, this caused me to squeal.

“Matt, I’m hungry,” I stated, Matt released me and sat up, back against the headboard.

“Come on then,” he said, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and standing up. I stood up, taking Matt’s hand as we left the room, heading for what I presumed was the kitchen.

“What would you like?” Matt questioned, I looked at him and grinned.

“Have you got any pop tarts?” I asked, Matt looked at me with a thoughtful expression.

“We should,” he stated as he opened the cupboards, after a few minutes he sighed in agitation, “Zacky fucking ate them all,” Matt sighed.

“It ok I’ll just have toast,” I replied, Matt looked up at me and smiled,

“Ok you sit down and I’ll make your toast,” Matt said, I nodded and sat down at the table.
In less than five minutes, a plate with two pieces of buttered toast was placed in front of me, I smiled up at Matt in appreciation, he nodded and sat beside me and the table.

I quietly munched on my toast until nothing was left. I stood, putting my plate in the sink before cleaning it. I glanced at Matt.

“Can you drop me home?” I asked, Matt looked up at me with sad eyes.

“Yeah sure,” he said, though I know he didn’t want me to go.

Ten minutes later, I was sitting in Matt’s car on the way home, Matt switched the radio on, Fatally yours by Alkaline Trio came on, I smiled and leaned back listening to the lyrics.

“I'll keep my tricks up my sleeve
Flew off the handle
You opened fire on me
Put me down, put me out of misery
I'm fatally yours”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys left, this is my last chapter, unless i get comments!