Crossroads

Cool with you

Written in Emmi POV:

I stood up and put my shoes on, Syn opened the door, Zacky stood in the doorway with beer in his hand, his eyes strayed across to me and his jaw dropped.

‘Oh sorry Brian, I’ll leave,’ he said quickly, Syn laughed and shoke his head,

‘Don’t worry Zac, it’s not what you think,’ Syn said patting Zacky’s shoulder, he waved at me and smiled shyly, I waved back and grabbed my bag.

‘Did you turn her?’ Zacky whispered, Syn shook his head, I fixed my make up and brushed myself down.

‘Well, I’ll be off now,’ Zacky said and waved goodbye, Syn shut the door and took my phone out of my hand and his out of his pocket he was exchanging phone numbers, I smiled as he passed mine back.

‘Do you want breakfast?’ he asked, I shoke my head

‘No thanks I best be getting home or Amy Rose will be worrying,’ I mumbled, he nodded.

‘I’ll drive you home,’ he said grabbing his car keys, we got into his car and began to drive home.

‘So, will I see you again?’ He asked as we pulled up to my house, I laughed,

‘Surprisingly yes,’ I said and kissed his cheek, He smiled and laughed.

‘Surprisingly?’ he asked.

‘Well after last night..’ I said as I opened the car door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back, he kissed me and I responded quickly, he pulled away and smiled, I waved and got out of the car, I ran too the porch and knocked on the door, Amy Rose answered.

‘You forgot your keys,’ she laughed, and I walked inside, Malachi was sitting on sofa eating a bowl of cereal, Nika walked out of her room, we both stopped I nodded my head and she laughed.

‘You have a good time?’ I asked, she smiled and nodded, I walked into my room and gathered fresh clothes and headed to the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, please comment! Written By Curlyteddy XxX