Crossroads

Crazy For You

Annika POV

"She's the clumsy one!" I heard Amy Rose say to Matt, he laughed.

"I heard that!" I yelled as she came down the stairs. I saw Matt standing there,
“Hi,” I said quietly, he reached out and took my hand, after saying goodbye to everyone we left the house.

Once the front door closed behind me, I threw myself into his arms, I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“I am so happy to see you,” I admitted as I closed the front door,

“Whys that?” he asked, I glanced up at him.

“Syn’s in there sucking Emmi’s face off,” I said with a shutter, Matt laughed and took my hand and began to pull me in the direction of his car.

“How’s the hunger been?” he asked me, I shrugged, truth was that I didn’t feel hungry at all, I wasn’t effected by blood lust.

“I haven’t felt hungry at all,” I stated, Matt nodded as he opened the passenger door for me.

“That’s good,” he said, I slide into my seat as Matt close the door, after he got in the car, he began to drive in the route to his house. I smiled as Matt parked the car in front of his house, he got out and I joined him in front of his car. Once I had reached him, he grabbed my hand and we walked into his house. Jimmy and Zacky were sitting on the couch, watching the T.V, I smiled as Matt light tugged me to the other couch, he sat down and pulled me into his lap.

“Zacky, Jimmy this is Nika, Nika that’s Zack and Jimmy,” Matt said as he point to the guys, I nodded, I had known their names from reading interviews.

“Hi,” both men said together, I giggled and waved slightly.

“Did you turn her?” Jimmy asked Matt, Matt nodded and smiled. I leaned back into Matt chest and turned to kiss his lips.

“Well I gotta go, Gena is coming home today,” Zacky stated as he stood up and said goodbye before exiting the house through the front door. Jimmy sighed in content and put his feet up on the couch, I laughed as Matt glared at Jimmy.

“Dude, get your feet off my couch,” Matt growled, I turned to look at him, I kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear.

“Oh Mattie, leave Jimmy allow.” I turned around and felt Matt kiss the back off my neck lightly.

“I gotta go now anyways, I‘ll see you later,” Jimmy said as he got up.
“Bye Jimmy,” I said and waved, Jimmy smiled and waved back before leaving the house.

“I love you,” Matt stated, once the front door was closed, I smiled to myself before getting up and heading for Matt’s bedroom. “Where you going?” Matt asked as he followed me.

I shrugged and walked into his bedroom door, I saw a photo on the walk, it was black and white, the picture was of a man and a woman, the man looked a lot like Matt, in the woman’s arms was a bundle of blanket’s, looking closer, I saw a baby. I smiled and turned to see Matt standing behind me.

“That’s my mom, dad and me,” he stated, I glanced at the picture then back at Matt.

“How old are you?” I asked, Matt looked at me,

“Don’t get freaked out,” he demanded, I nodded and sat down on his bed.
“I’m 226 years old,” Matt stated, I looked up at him in awe.

Matt sat down beside me, I leaned back on the bed, my head resting on his pillow.

“Your not freaking out,” he said, I looked at him and smiled.

“You told me not to,” I replied, Matt smiled and kissed me, for a minute I was freaked out by the fact that he was 226 and I was kissing him, but after awhile the thought slipped from my mind and I kissed him back. I felt Matt’s hand pulling at the hem of my shirt. I pulled back and looked at him in the eyes.

“I’m not ready for that Matt,” I stated, Matt looked at me, “I’m sorry,” I finished.

“You shouldn’t be sorry, I should be sorry for trying to rush you,” he replied, I smiled and kissed Matt’s lips again.

“Thank you for being understanding,” I whispered, he nodded.

“Your welcome,” he whispered back and kissed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked,
comment please!