Crossroads

I'm With You

Emmi’s point of view

I poured some coke into each glass, I wasn’t forgetting that there was vampire which I really liked in my living room, I grabbed the two glasses when Walk by Pantera came on,.

‘Sorry, I hope you don’t mind, I put some music on’ Syn yelled from the living room,

‘No problem’ I said with a smile as I placed the two glasses on the coffee table, I sat down lay down beside Syn on sofa, I rested my head on his chest, no heartbeat, figures, he pushed my hair out of my face and wrapped his arms around my waist.

‘You know I still haven’t forgotten.’ I said but was cut off by Syn.

‘Please, for a second there I thought I was human again’ Syn mumbled a tone of sadness in his voice, I kissed his cheek and thought for a moment.

‘I’ll think about it’ I whispered, he pretended not to understand what I meant,

‘Sorry?’ he asked I could see a smile emerging from his blank emotion.

‘If there’s no way you can become human…I’ll think about it, about turning’ My voice broke at the end of this statement, Syn’s grip grew tighter.

Synyster’s point of view

Happiness is something I haven’t felt in a long time but when someone just tells you they’re willing to give up their mortality for you, you know they’re in love with you, I kissed her neck, fighting the urge to feed, I could feel her warm blood rushing around her body, one small sip of human blood and I would be back to what I was a few years ago, I took a deep breath.

‘I love you’ I whispered into Emmi’s ear, she was breathless for a few moments before turning to face and planting a kiss my cold lips.

‘I love you too’ she admitted, I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, they were almost black, she smiled her sweet innocent smile and collapsed into a hug, I smelt her sweet human sent, she sat up and grabbed her drink elegantly sipping out of the cup, I grabbed mine and washed it back in one go, she laughed at this, I pulled her closer to me, she screeched grabbing a pillow she hit me, I tickled her, she jumped off the couch, I followed her, chasing her around the house she squealed, I ran around the corador she wasn’t there, I laughed and walked back into the living room when out of no where she dived on me, she laughed loudly when suddenly Annika and Matt came in the front door.

‘Oh, we can come back later if you want’ Annika squeled,

‘That’s my boy’ Matt laughed, Emmi’s cheeks went bright red I laughed loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey its Curlyteddy, hope you enjoyed this chapter, i know we haven't updated in awhile but we have been busy you know! but i promise lots more updates coming up ;)