Crossroads

Brompton Cocktail

Annika's P.O.V

“We’re going to see them” I declared. I coughed loudly after taking the first sip of my drink. Emmi sat down.

“His even hotter in person” she gushed. I tuned her out, sure I thought he was hot but I was more of an M.Shadows fan. I heard loud laughter and turned to see Avenged Sevenfold in the V.I.P section, guess she’s not crazy after all. I turned back to my drink and finished it quickly. I began to stand.

“I’m going to dance” I declared.

“On your own?” Amy Rose asked, I nodded and began to make my way to the dance floor, when I reached it the song changed, ‘Brompton Cocktail’ began to play. I began to move my hips to the beat, I could feel eyes on me, turning I saw M.Shadows staring at me from the V.I.P section. I smiled but carried on dancing. When the song was almost over, I felt arms slip around my waist, I began to pull away only to find his arms tighter around me. I turned to see my ex-boyfriend, Justin. I began to Struggle.

“Get off me” I demanded. He ignored me and began to lean in, pulling me closer to him. “Back off” I pushed against his chest. I noticed Emmi and Amy walking towards me.

“You Okay, Nika?” Emmi asked, I shook my head. When Justin didn’t let me go, I saw Amy Rose calling Malachai, Her boyfriend over. Justin released me and began to walk away.

“Hey Justin” I called walking towards him.

“Yea” he asked turning around,

“Give this to Dani for me” I said as I pulled my hand back and slapped him hard, the force caused his head to move to the side. I walked back over to the girls and Malachai. Emmi was smirking when I reached them.

“I’m proud of you” she said as she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

“Thanks” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
comment please