Crossroads

A Girl I Know

Synysters POV:

About a week later, Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, Nika and me sat in ‘Bloodlust’, Yes you can tell what kind of people came here, exactly why I couldn’t risk bringing Emmi here, Matt wanted Nika to get a feel of vampire life.

‘Holy shit look who it is,’ Jimmy cackled as we all turned to look at the entrance only to see Matt’s ex vampire girlfriend, Maggie, in a tight red dress, very revelling, she ran her pale fingers through her golden blond hair and gave a vicious smile in our direction.

‘Shit I think she saw me,’ Matt snapped as her tried to hid himself behind Jimmy, I laughed as Nika looked at me in confusion.

‘Matt’s ex,’ I exclaimed, she glared quickly over Maggie,

‘Hey Mags,’ Jimmy yelled, I glanced back over at Maggie a drop of blood running down her ice pale skin.

‘Hey Jimmy,’ she exclaimed as she pulled a chair over and sat down beside Matt.

‘That was delicious,’ she said as a huge grin spread across her scarlet lips.

‘You got a little…’ I pointed out, she ran her finger along her chin, wiping the blood off, A scent then caught her attention as she sniffed the air slightly.

‘Someone’s new here,’ she laughed, her eyes scanned us all, stopped and locked on Nika,

‘Hello,’ she said, Nika was growing upset.

‘I’m Maggie,’ she said as she held out her hand, Nika grabbed her hand and shook it viciously.

‘Nika,’ Nika snapped, Maggie smiled but it soon vanished as she noticed Matt holding Nika’s hand.

‘Mattie, I haven’t seen you in ages,’ Maggie said pulling her chair closer to Matt.

‘Yeah I know, not since we broke up,’ Matt growled, Maggie laughed and ran her hands through Matt’s hair.

‘You always were stubborn, but brilliant, always got the best kill,’ Maggie giggled, I looked at Jimmy and he laughed loudly, Johnny was bored stiff, and Zacky was listening to his iPod, Matt’s cheek grew red.

‘Well I got to go meet with my friend,’ Maggie said as she stood up.

‘Great new album by the way,’ she exclaimed.

‘Whoa thanks,’ Matt exclaimed, he was happy with any compliment about the band.

‘Bye everyone,’ she waved before leaning down and whispering in Matt’s ear.

‘Bye Hot Stuff,’ I made out the lip movement, she then kissed Matt’s cheek and walked off, Nika glared at Matt.

‘What’d I do…?’ Matt gushed, Jimmy broke out in laughter.

By Curlyteddy..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For Not Updating In Awhile, We've Been Busy, Espcially With Our New Clothing Line Dudes...=] ... But We'll Update More Often Now.....XD...

Written By Emma..Aka Curlyteddy