Crossroads

Tension

Nika POV

I glared at Matt, clearly I was irritated by the nerve of this girl, I stood quickly and grabbed my coat off the back of the chair, Matt stood and went to grab my arm.
“Don’t touch me Matt,” I growled, he looked shocked but grabbed me anyway. He pulled me around the table and into his arms. “Let go of me,” I almost yelled.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked, his irritation was obvious.

“What’s wrong with me? are you serious?” I questioned, he nodded as I ripped my arm free from his hand. “You were flirting with her,” I stated, Matt sighed in annoyance, “deny it,” I practically screamed, Matt stepped back, growling in anger, I stomped my way toward the exit, Matt hot on my heels. I didn’t even make it to the exit before my back hit the wall and Matt’s fuming face, his eyes black as they looked at me. If I had been the old me, this would have scared me, but not now, not now that I was strong.
I shoved him and watched as he moved back. “tell me you don’t want her,” I demanded, he looked at me and glared.

“I don’t want her, I love you,” he exclaimed, his eyes changing to the soft hazel that I loved.

“Tell her that, cause if she looks that you like that again, so help me god I’ll ripped her throat out,” I explained, Matt smiled before crashing his lips on mine.

“I’ll tell her,” he mumbled against my lips, I smiled and kissed him back harder than before. His hands finding my hip as he lifted me and began to walked out the door and towards the car.

**********************

When we got back to the house Matt wasted no time in getting us into the house where I was slammed into the wall again. The wall dented as my back hit it, but that didn’t stop Matt and me as he carried me up the stairs and into his room, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck as his still held my hips.

“God I love you,” he stated as the door was closed behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I want 6 comments or no update.