Crossroads

That's What You Get

Maggie’s POV:

The next night I sat in a corner booth at ‘Bloodlust’ scanning the room for a confused human that stumbled into the wrong bar, then I noticed Matt walking towards me. I sat up straight and dashed a dazzling smile.

‘Hey sweetie,’ I laughed, his expression was angry.

‘Don’t call me sweetie,’ he snapped, I looked at him confused.

‘Excuse me?’ I spat, no one snapped at me.

‘I don’t want you Maggie, get over yourself,’ he growled, I was getting angry and upset.

‘Oh did your “one true love” send you here,’ I cackled, he frowned,

‘I do love her Mags, and that’s why I turned her,’ he sighed, I hissed.

‘You did the exact same thing to me, turned me, said you loved me, what makes you think it’s any different with her, How do you know your not going to just dump her in 100 years or so, and taking her from her family…that doesn’t sound like something you’d do,’ I snapped, he dropped his face in his hands, I looked at him and smiled.

‘Your just a confused vampire who’s telling any human girl that walks past you that you love them,’ I laughed.

‘Only thing is when you’ve finished with us it’s to late, everyone we’ve loved or cared about is dead,’ I hissed and stood up, and began to walk away. He grabbed my arm in his fierce strong grip.

‘Maggie, it’s not….’ he began but I cut him off pulling my arm from his icy grip.

‘I loved you Matt and you ruined my life,’ I cried and ran outside, falling to ground when Jimmy came running over.

‘You ok Mags?,’ he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
By Curlyteddy

Haii....^^
Thanks For Reading...
We'd Love Some Comments Dudes....=]