Revenge

Still Busted

Bobby unlocks the door, and we move inside. I move over to the study desk and unlock the draw with the silver key that hangs around my neck. I remove the folder from the draw and place the photo in the empty place beside Riley’s high school picture and smile.
Bobby moves over to where I’m standing and hugs me.

“We did well tonight. I’m so proud of you.” He kisses my head, then says, “Now, where’s your knife? We need to clean it. And put those clothes in the soak tub.” I point to where the contents of my handbag are, and Bobby moves over, picks up my knife and takes it to the bathroom.

I remove my clothing and walk into the shared laundry between four dorm rooms. Lucky for me, someone had already run the soak tub, so I put the red, wet clothing into the tub before walking back to my room and over to the king bed. Sleep is just what I needed right now.

But sleep it seems is not what I was going to get for at least another hour. Why? Because Mr Parks just stormed into the room, cursing his head off at the fact that not once, not twice, but three times, Bobby and I had broken curfew in the past week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones so short... I need to know whether or not to continue... :)
Please comment and tell me what you think of it so far :)