Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade!

Gerard: Today we are on our way to Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade! WHOO!

Dora: Idiot.

Boots: Shut up Dora, you have no right calling someone an idiot, octogan!

Dora: Don’t call me that!

Boots: Guess what Gee!

Gerard: What?

Boots: You know the band The Number 12 Looks Like You?

Gerard: Yes Boots I know the band The Number 12 Looks Like You.

Boots: Well she wouldn’t understand because she doesn’t know what the number twelve looks like.

Gerard: Hahahaha Boots that is so fucking funny...please writer get me out of this.

Boots: Huh?

Gerard: Nothing, nothing at all....

Writer: To get to---Hold on---let me Copy and paste this title real quick, damn that username is hard to spell---oh okay here it is----Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade! Sorry about that, well to get to that parade, first you must go through MTV studios! WHOO! Then you must go through a house thats hosting a teenie slumber party! Then that’s how you get to--hold on copy and paste----Mrs. Schechter’s Teenie Hunting Parade! But on one condition!

Gerard: What’s the condition.

Writer: You must lure in some teenies to go with you to the Parade!

Gerard: No, nu uh, no way, hell no!

Writer: DOITORNOTHIRDSEASON!

Gerard: Hell I could live with that!

Writer: Do it or Boots kicks the can!

Gerad: Hell I could live with that to!

Boots: Le gaspeth! You would let me kick the can! I hate choo I’m going back to Dora!

Dora: I knew it was only a matter of time!

Writer: Do it or you kick the can!

Gerard: Damnit alright! I’ll do it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Mrs. Schechter for the idea to do an episode about Teenies. In a thank you and a credit! I give you, a whole episode devoted to your awesomeness! Tada!
Oh and also huggles for all of you! I got six stars!