Status: Finished. :)

Don't Let Me Fall - An Andley One Shot Fanfiction

Ashley

During the fan meet and greet I met a variety of different girls, ranging from hot sluts to the kinda dorky type girls. While I was chatting up some blonde with a huge rack, I saw Andy talking to a girl with a guitar gig bag strapped to her back. She had a tear in her eye and Andy was comforting her. I wonder what all of that was about.
“So Ashley, I was wondering if I could hitch a ride on your tour bus.” The girl I was talking to said touching my chest. “It could be fun.”
“Hmm… That’s a thought, but I’m sorry. You can’t come on the bus.” Andy chimed in out of nowhere. “Ashley, there’s someone I want you to meet.” He said pushing the fan with the guitar in front of him. She looked about 16 or 17, was an average height black girl wearing a BVB beanie and hoodie. She didn’t look up at me, but kept staring down. “This is Panda. She was waiting over there for a half hour trying to get your attention.” I felt really bad when Andy said that in an angry tone.
“Oh. I’m so sorry.” I said wrapping my arms around the girl. I looked down at her again. “So, is your real name ‘Panda’?” I asked her. She looked up at me with a grin on her face.
“No. It’s my stage name. I’m in a band too, but I don’t think we’ll get very far. I just wanted to tell you that you’re my idol.” She said. I spent a while talking to her. Turns out she was a pretty cool girl. Her band was just starting out and gaining popularity. The guitar strapped to her back was actually her bass. She had gotten it signed by almost all of her favorite bass players and had a special spot on the headstock of her guitar for my signature. We took a couple of pictures and she left a very happy fan.

“Man, I’m tired!” Jake said falling on the couch when we walked onto our bus. “John why can’t we check into a hotel tonight?” he asked.
“Because you guys don’t have a day off until after your Dallas show. When we get there then we can check into a hotel, but until then stop whining.” John said walking to the far front of the bus.
“He told you off, huh Jake.” Jinxx said laughing and running away from Jake who started chasing him with a pillow. I looked over at Andy, his smile was intoxicating. I walked over to him and whispered in his ear:
“We need to finish our conversation. Let’s go to the back.” I needed to tell him. It was now or never. While the guys were distracted, Andy and I slipped into the back lounge, locking the door behind us so no one would be able to interrupt. Andy had this worried look on his face. I didn’t want to make him feel so uncomfortable, but I needed to talk to him.
“Oh yeah, about that fan earlier. Panda. She seemed really happy when she left.” Andy said chewing on his lip ring again. His eyes were wandering all around the room. Look at me Andy! Read my mind and look at me.
“Yeah, she plays bass in a new band. She wanted me to sign her bass for her. She was a sweet girl. But that’s not what’s important right now. What’s more important is what we have to do about this.” I said. I’m not sure where this is going, but if I’m lucky, Andy might be able to catch on to what I was saying. He started tapping the toe of his boot on the floor.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about Ashley.” He said chewing on his lip ring. I stepped a little closer to him. “What are you doing?” He asked when I grabbed his wrist.
“Something we’ve both wanted.” I slowly pushed him against a nearby wall. “Andy, I don’t know how to explain what I feel for you, but I know it’s not normal. I just want to try something.” Andy had a panicked look on his face. I put my free hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. “Just keep still if you want.” I whispered against his lips. I was surprised that he wasn’t really fighting me. I pressed our lips together, my heart started to race faster and faster with every passing second. There was fire and electricity in our kiss. I didn’t want anything else other than to stay here with Andy forever.
I could feel Andy moving his lips under mine. He wrapped his loose arm around me and pulled me against him, letting out a low, deep moan. He wanted to kiss me! He likes me! Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it! He deepened our kiss as I tried to fight back a moan, but failed. After a while I broke off, but Andy didn’t take his arms from around me.
“I can’t believe that just happened.” He said leaning down and pecking my lips. “I’ve wanted to kiss you for so long, you don’t even know.” He said against my lips, leaning his forehead on mine, pulling me closer, our bodies were already touching, but somehow he found a way to bring me closer.
“Andy, I can’t believe it. I’ve been thinking about kissing you all day. I don’t know how to describe this feeling I have for you.” I said leaning closer into him, pressing him against the wall.
“Same. Ashley, you’re just so gorgeous, I want you. I want you so bad you don’t even know. I actually spent the few minutes we had alone together in that dressing room staring at you. I think I might have gotten hard thinking about all the things I would do to you if we were alone, alone.” He laughed.
“Same.” I replied leaning onto his chest, inhaling his scent. It was intoxicating. A mixture of sweat and Axe made me want to attack him now.
“You know,” Andy said interrupting my thoughts. “The only reason I interrupted you and that bitch talking earlier was because I was getting jealous. Panda was a bonus.”
“I wasn’t going to sleep with her. She was actually getting annoying. Her flirtatious attempts were terrible.” I looked up at Andy and gazed deeply into his blue eyes and couldn’t help but smile and hide my face in his chest.
“What? Why did you do that just now?” he asked with a chuckle.
“What does this make us now? Are we dating? Are you my boyfriend now, or what?” I asked him without looking up.
“I’ve never had a more beautiful boyfriend in my life.” He said hugging me tighter. “Of course you’re my boyfriend Ash.” He lightly grabbed my chin and pulled me into another kiss, this one just as perfect as the last one.