Moments

Mr. Cullen

Ms. Joseph had to be the best homeroom teacher I have ever had, and I've had a lot. I loved how she walked, the seemed so confident and proud of herself. I was almost too busy taking note of her to notice when Niall slid a note into my text book.

Miss Joseph was in front of our class talking about the school fair that was coming up, and the class bake sale when Niall took hold of my arm and started drawing on it.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, looking over at him and yanking my arm back.
"No," he protested, "I'm almost done." He continued drawing whatever he was, and I turned my attention to the note I remembered he had given me.

~~Let's ditch second period?
I smiled and looked over at him, "Why would you not just tell me this? I'm sitting right here."
"Because notes are cooled," he replied, staring down at me with those cute eyes and pulling away his pen, "Done."

I tried to see what he had drawn but i couldn't, so I replied to his note.
~ But we have Art next, and I was excited for it :/
"Mr. Lee-ling, just comes on, makes us draw circles and leaves to take a drink, or a smoke," he said out loud when he got the note back.

"Liar," someone called from infront of us. A guy with brown hair, just a bit shorter that Niall's turned back, "We're on sphere's now. It's quiet interesting..they're like circles but...3D!"

Niall pushed on the boy's head, trying to stifle back the laugh that I knew was coming, "Sean, you nosey chav," he managed to choke out, while rocking back on his chair. I was more interested in Niall's reaction than Sean's joke.

"Is there a joke that you would like to share with the class, Mr. Cullen?" Miss Joseph called from the front of the class.

"No Miss. Joseph" Sean muttered, turning forward, but as soon as she started talking to the class again he turned to us and whispered, "If you guys are ditching so am I," He looked up at me and smiled, "I'm Sean by the way. I've never seen you before."

"Emily," I answered back, "just moved here," awkwardly reaching for my pen.

"I got that from your tattoo," he smiled and Niall was laughing again.

"My..tattoo? oh...my tattoo," i looked back trying to see what Niall had written again "What does it say?"

"I'm Emily, I'm not Irish," he read out, looking back at Niall, "He's a bit of a dead-weight sometimes."

"I can see that," I muttered, grabbing Niall's hand and tracing my pen over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that you guys read :) thanks so much :P Do you like it?