Moments

Snowmen

"What did you write?" Niall whined, trying to see the tattoo I had given him and we headed towards my locker. The three of us; Niall, Sean and I, had just been let out of homeroom and the boys were being gentlemen and helping me out.

"You'll never know," I muttered, looking for locker number 354, "and..hey, it's my first day...I really don't wanna ditch anything."
Niall sighed, finally giving up on reading his arm, ''You're a bumb," he muttered at me as I heard his pocket ping. He slid his phone out and started texting quietly.

"So Emily... How you liking it here so far?" Sean asked, looking over at me from the other side of Niall.

"It seems fun," I answered, smiling at him, "The people are nice."

"Victoria said to meet her at the gate," Niall interrupted, looking up from his phone and turning to Sean.

"Sweet, let's go," Sean answered, excitedly, as I recognized the number 354 on a locker. Finally.

"I think I'll...miss that today." Niall muttered, stopping with me as I got to my locker. I turned the lock, pretending that I was too busy to pay attention today.

"Class?" Sean asked as I pushed some of my books into the empty space.

"Um.. no the ditching," he answered, his voice slightly softer. I glanced back just in time to see Sean cock his eyebrow skeptically.

"You are?" He asked and his eyes flickered to me for a second, I returned my gaze to my locker, blushing softly. Niall nodded.

~~~

Sean was right, we spent most of the class perfecting the dimensions of a sphere as Mr. Lee-Hing took his smoke.

"So you like art a lot?" Niall asked me handing me a piece of purple plasticine, we had given up on drawing and were now making little purple lumps of plasticine.

I nodded," I love to draw."

Niall looked over at me with his wide, curious blue eyes, "Can you draw people?" He asked and I nodded, bashfully. I hadn't told much people about my drawing.

"Wow, that's amazing," he said, placing a little top hat on his lump, "Look it's a snowman," he laughed, flashing me an amazing smile. I rolled together some cirles and gave him a bow tie.
"How fancy of him," Niall said, looking at the snowman as if he was in deep thought.
"Well he is a fancy snowman," I added, " He's a duke, don't you know."

Niall smiled at me, rolling together some more pieces of plasticine with his stained purple hands.

"How about you?" I asked him. "Do you draw?"

He sighed, "Not much. I'm here cause they won't let you do just one of the arts. It's a packaged deal."

I groaned, "Yeah I know, I'm looking forward to embarrassing myself with song and drama. Which are you into?"

He looked over at me hesitantly, then back down to his snowman, " I think Mr. Lee-Hing is a bit slack with his teaching."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "We're you trying to change the subject?" I asked, laughing. He smiled a knowing smile and nodded.

"Look," he looked over at me and stared right into my eyes, "We'll embarrass ourselves together."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait`~~ exams. Please send your comments <3