Moments

Victoria

School had just finished and Niall and I were sitting on the front steps, waiting for his mom. He was humming some tune that I could barely remember,( but I couldn't quite put my finger on the song,) and texting away on his phone.
"I feel like you guys are always together," Sean's voice called from behind. He plopped down next to Niall, "Hey."

"Hi," I said quietly. So did Niall. I was still a bit curious about which of the arts he was interested in, but he wouldn't tell me. It was his big secret.
"I need a ride home," Sean said, looking over at Niall and tapping his foot against the step he was sitting on. People were hurrying past us, trying to get into their parent's car as soon as possible.The sooner they were out of school, the better.

"Yeah sure," Niall replied, as I noticed some 3 inched heels step by me. I looked down at my sneakers. Maybe I should dress a bit better tomorrow. Whoever it was wearing the heels sat next to me and moaned, " Hey guys," she greeted, flipping her straight red hair and resting her bag down beside me, "Is this the girl?"

Sean nodded, smiling over at me, "That's her."

"Um... should I be scared?" I questioned, smiling slightly.

"No," the girl smiled,"Just wondering which girl took my Niallie-poo away from me second period." She leaned over me and kissed his cheek, whispering, "Hey babe in his ear."
Niall looked up from his phone stunned.

"What was that, Victoria?" he questioned, looking over at her and sliding hes phone into his bag's pocket. I admit, when she kissed him, I felt one of the stings on my heart pull. Not like I was into him thought....I can't be into anyone, that's not what I do.

"Nothing," she laughed, looking over at me and probably taking note of my red cheeks, "Just testing something, anyway." she looked down at her skirt, playing with the pleats. It was so short, I swear I could see her brain, "I must be off, gotta meet Daniel tonight," Both Niall and Sean made ooooh noises, and Victoria smiled, standing up, "Nice to meet you Emily." She stepped carefully down the strep and across the car park and soon after that, Niall's mom's car pulled up and we all piled in.

"Hey kids," Ms. Gallagher greeted when we were all on the back seat. We all answered her with a 'hi' of our own.
"How was your first day, Emily?" she asked me, looking in the mirror so she could look into my eyes.

''Good," I answered,"the people were nice." I felt like that was my go-to phrase. When ever I'm describing something. I guess it's because I've spend so much time moving that actually spending time evaluating any area would be to exhausting, especially since I would be moving again soon.

"I'm glad you had fun," she answered, smiling. I was getting to love Ms. Gallagher. She was so warm and caring, how could you not?

We sat there for about five minutes, waiting for my sister to show up.
"I don't know.. I told her you'd pick us up here at 3." I answered Ms. Gallagher when she had asked where Danice was. Eventually, I say her dark mess of a bun, hopping down the main steps. She hurried into the front seat, huffing while trying to apologize. I would worry about why she looked such a mess. Her skirt was the wrong way and her shirt and all rumfuled. If I didn't know her I'd swear someone was bullying her.

"It's ok, hun, " Ms. Gallagher assured her as she started to drive off, "are you okay?"

Danice nodded, "Yeah. I had gym last and I was rushing to get ready," she lied without giving it another thought.

Ms. Gallagher nodded, turning the radio up just a bit. The tattoo I had drawn in Niall's arm was just about erased. Good thing too, if he had noticed that I wrote 'Sexy beast' on his arm... there may have been a problem...