The Blood In Your Veins Is Twenty Below.

Why Can't I Feel Anything From Anyone Other Than You?

Max POV

I was awoken by the light sound of snoring and the feel of warm skin against my own. My eyes open, but immediately shut once they saw daylight. Wiping the tried from my eyes, i turned over to see who my drunk one night stand was. The girl was facing away from me. Her hair was a mess. It must have been a wild night. I smirk to myself in self righteousness. Leaning forward, I moved her hair to the side. What I saw made my heart jump out of my chest. For she was actually a he. And his name was Ronald Joseph Radke.

His cheeks were tear stained. His red and puffy eyes contouring with his smudged eyeliner. What the fuck happened last night? I asked myself. Slowly, I lifted the covers up dreading what I saw. Ronnie had dried sperm and blood adorning his plump butt cheeks. This contrasted with the dark purple and yellow bruises placed randomly on his back. My eyes almost came out of their sockets. Shock took over my body. I sprung out of bed and got my closes on as fast as I could. He world be waking up soon, it was about an hour til school started.

Rushing, I went over to the window about to leave. Before I did, I looked back at the sleeping figure laying in bed. He was lonely now, no longer with me laying beside him.

The beds sheets were crumpled, showing there was someone there. But that person left. They were leaving this beautiful insecure boy behind. This person was selfish, they only cared for themselves. They didn't care about how that boy would feel when he woke up. They knew he would be absolutely torn apart, yet they still left. Why would they do that? Who could leave someone like that behind to feel ultimate despair when they woke up to no one but themselves? Oh yeah, that person would be me. Max Green.

I turned and went out the window, full of regret. I should of never got drunk then this would of never happened. My mind went back to the wounds on his back. What happened? Was it a result of last nights actions? I needed to know. Even though I sometimes would shove him, I didn't think I would be capable of battering him that badly.

Ronnie was so defenseless. I don't understand why he doesn't just try to get some muscles. He is taller than I am, if he actually tried to work out and fight back against everything I said to him at school, he wouldn't be a main target for attacks. But instead he looked weak and sensitive. Through all the bruises, I could see his bones, there was hardly any fat on him. And I might not be the smartest kid in town, but I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
Soon enough it was time for school, Ronnie never showed up for first period. But I would blame him for not wanting to see me for everything that I assumed happened last night. I needed to talk to him and know for sure what exactly went on. Maybe the smarter thing to do would be to just ignore him, but I was dying to know. That's the thing about me, I go crazy when I want to know something I don't. And if I didn't find out today, I'd probably he punching holes in the wall by tonight. Besides, I don't think I could ignore him.

While the halls flooded with people when it was time for lunch, I spotted a black mess of hair walking down the hall. His posture showed how insecure he truly was. His head was down, trying to hide his face. This was the first time I actually looked at the way he walked. He always walked with his head down. Like he was afraid or didn't want to get noticed. Did I do this to him? Did he really let everything we would say go to heart? My heart sank at how depressed he looked.

Gathering up the courage, I walked up to him grabbing his arm and dragging him out the doors. We got odd stares from some people, but most ignored it. But there were some that were completely interested in what was going to happen. They probably thought I was gonna beat him up or something. I don't understand why they just stand there and watch whenever me and my friends pick on him. What great people they are, but I can't really talk I'm the one that inflicts the whole situation.

He tried to resist my grip on his arm mumbling under his breath, "Let go of me." He tried to pull away more. His fingers pried at my hand trying to get me to release him. A small whimper escaped his mouth. He really didn't want to see or talk to me.

"I need to talk to you." I said simply, letting go of my grip when we were far enough from school. I ran my hand through my hair trying to relieve the stress, "What happened last night?"

He looked up at me, hurt evident in his eyes. "Y-you don-don't remember?" He stuttered. He looked as if he was holding back tears. My stomach sunk at his expression as i sympathetically shook my head in reply.

Ronnie looked down once again. "W-well" He took a shaky breath in, "you were r-really drunk and.. you c-came to my house and well y-you took my" He paused shortly, "You took my virginity." His hand awkwardly reached across his chest and grabbed on his elbow, rubbing it. He beamed with vulnerability. I felt a hundred times more guilty than the day before. I didn't know what to say to him. Everytime I would open my mouth nothing would come out.

I wasn't gay. I wasn't like him. This only happened because I was drunk off my ass. I have no attraction to guys and most definitely none to Ronnie. I love tits. Even though I left bad for Ronnie I wasn't going to lie to myself and pretend like that night actually meant something me. Cause it didn't.. Did it? Ugh I'm so confused.

"Is that all?" I finally spoke out. Oh dear god, I hope it was.

He bit his lip and look at me in the eyes. I could tell what he was about to say was gonna be pretty big. "You told me you loved me." My breath hitched in my throat. Shit. Now I have to go through telling him that it wasn't true. How would he react to that?

"Look, um, I-I was drunk, Ronnie" I stared at the now interesting dirt on the ground, "I-I don't love you."

Tears started to stream down his cheeks. He was shaking from the sobbing. My heart broke at the sight. I was finally beginning to regain my conscience back and I don't know if that’s a good or bad thing. He wiped his eyes smudging the fresh set of eyeliner that was around his eyes. His eyes clouded over once again. Before I could say anything else, He turned around and started running. I contemplated if I should chase after him. But decided against it. I need to figure these new born feelings I was getting. This was all so new to me.

I decided to go home and skip the rest of school. I couldn’t bring myself to go back in there. I’d probably have a mental break down in front of everyone. And I didn't need to be made fun of in front of the whole school. I'd become the laughing stock, and I no doubt in the world my friends would just turn around and leave me. Those weren't even friends, they turned me into a monster. I left my best friend to be apart of there group, but I couldn't say I didn't enjoy being on top of the social status. It gave me power, It made me feel important. Something I never got from my parents.

I was becoming overcome with emotions and I didn’t know how to handle it. Maybe I should go to Colton’s house. but I couldn’t go see him after last night though, I’m afraid of what I might have said to him. Did I mention Ronnie? I hope not, what would he say? Although I don't think he'd take it that bad, I'm pretty sure he swings both ways. Anything to get his dick hard.

Once I got to my house, I ran into my room and collapsed on my bed. I buried my face into the pillow, pulling at my hair. Was-was I gay? I shook my head to try to get the thought out, but it wouldn’t go away. And I didn’t have any drugs right now, so I guess I’m just going to have to face my thoughts on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry I haven't updated in about a week! I restored my computer and lost everything. ): Anyways, 11 comments & 8 subs! :) Thanks so much, keep showing love please :) Btw I wrote this on wordpad because I lost Microsoft word when I restored so there might be quite a bit of mistakes.