My New Parents Are Who

10

The next morning I was up early. After I showered I kept my hair wet and changed into my costume. I had a pair of tan pants, a white dress shirt, suspenders, plain black shoes, and broken handcuffs. Then I started on my makeup. I put purple and blue eye shadow under my eyes after some black eyeliner and put white powder on my face. Then, since I already ate and brushed my teeth, I put on dark purple lipstick.

I went into my room, grabbed my notebook and brown bag that I was using for my bookbag, and went downstairs. It was already time to leave and we were almost out the door when Frank came downstairs.

“What are you?” he asked after giving me a hug.

“I’m Jack!” he gave me a questioning look. “Jack Dawson? Titanic?”

“Oh! Cool! The guys and me will be here after school, do you want me to pick you up?”

“No, I’ll walk with Amy. See you later. Oh! And happy birthday!”

“Thanks! See you later.”

When I got to school Amy wasn’t there yet so I waited by my locker and read. There was a tap on my shoulder a few minutes later and I looked up to see Amy dressed up as a…dead Pink Lady.

“Hi, what are you?” I asked.

“A vampire Pink Lady. Rose made me.”

“Yes I did!” Rose said coming out of no where. She was a fairy princess. She had a tiara and sparkly wand. Her blonde hair was in pigtails with colorful ribbons in it. Her top was a blue corset and she had arm socks that had more ribbons. She had a puffy rainbow tutu on and different colored stripped tights underneath it. She also had on her black converse and colorful makeup.

“Aren’t you colorful!” I said.

“Yep! Are you Jack from Titanic?”

“Yeah.”

“So that’s what you are!” Amy said. “I was trying to figure out cold for an hour! Nothing came close to Jack.”

“Time to get to class!” Rose said, taking our hands and skipping down the hall. She’s in science with us.

Everyone was talking about people’s costumes. So far three people had gone to the office because of inappropriate outfits. School was so fun because in some classes we acted like what we were dressed up as. Which meant Rose hit people with her wand saying she was trying to turn them into caterpillars. Amy and I also danced, her doing the Hand Jive and me doing the Irish Party in Third Class. She was able to dance the longest because I kind of tripped over my feet.

In English the tree Frank lovers dressed up as him and Amy and I laughed. When they heard us we got ice cold glares from them. Our assignment for the class was to write about our favorite Halloween. I wrote about the one from last year.

My friends and I went to my to my one friends house. I was an asylum patient and went around I pink monkey pj pants and a sweater that was turned into a straight jacket. We went around Trick or Treating for hours. It was so much fun and then afterwards we went back to my friend’s house and traded our candy. That was one of the best Halloweens ever.

After school I met up with Amy and Rose out front. We walked to Amy’s house where I left them. We would probably bump into each other later tonight. At the house all the guys were there hanging out.

“What’re you?” Mikey asked.

“Jack Dawson from Titanic,” I said before going to my room.

I went online to see if any of my friends were on so I could wish them a Happy Halloween. After that I dumped everything out of my bad and took it downstairs with me. I went into the living room where the guys were still sitting.

“How was school?” Frank asked.

“Ok, the Frank lovers dressed like you and we got some pictures,” I said with a laugh.

“Are they giving you any more trouble?”

“No, just glaring.”

“I’m lost,” Ray said.

“There’s three girls at my school who are obsessed with frank and wanted to be my friend so they could meet him. I blew them off though ‘cause they were brats.”

“Go Sadie!” Mikey said.

“So you two are going around father/daughter Trick or Treating?” Bob asked.

“Yep!”

“Sounds fun.”

“Are you dressing up tonight for whatever you’re doing?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Gerard said.

I can’t wait to see them in costume!

“I’m home!” Jamia said, coming into the house. “I’m going to order some pizza for dinner.”

The pizza came twenty minutes later and we watched Reba. At four the guys left and Frank went upstairs to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Most of the Halloween stuff's true. I was a vampire Pink Lady last year and this year I'm being Jack.
Any one have any idea's for Frank's costume? I have one idea that I might use.