Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

New School

^Kourtney^

Violet drove home in a huff, and like a maniac. She'll chill out eventually. Hopefully soon. When we pulled up to our house she pushed the button on the remote that opened her garage door. She pulled in and turned the car off, closing the door with a flick of her wrist.

I know, had she been anyone but my sister and she yelled at me like that, I'd of slapped her. But she is my sister and I love her. I also know that it is my fault we got expelled, again.

I don't know why I do what I do, but I'm not changing for ANYONE. Not even my sister. I know she feels the same.

We went in the garage door that took us into the kitchen where we both went to our rooms and dropped our bags.

“I'll find us a new school!” I called, pulling my laptop out of its case and turning it on.

“I'll go watch Invader Zim!”

I shot up, abandoning my laptop for now and chased Vi into the living room. She giggled and dove onto the couch that I promptly sat on the arm and put my feet on her back. She flipped on the TV and the familiar beginning began. We grinned and watched like little kids.

3 seasons of the best show ever and Violet began to channel flip, I grew bored and left back to my room. I put on Attack Attack The Revolution, and began looking for schools.

An hour later I found one and we were enrolled.

We start tomorrow. I know your expecting me to say that I'll try to be good, but I don't lie like that!

I walked into the living room and told my sister about the new school.

“Okay. Try not to get us expelled.” She told me.

I smirked “No promises.” Before heading to bed.

____Next Morning___

Mom shook me awake. “Time for school honey. Get up.”

I groaned and rolled over.

“Oh no you don't!” Suddenly I was off my bed floating a few inches above it. I was put upright and on my feet.

I glared at my mom who have a smug look before going to wake up Violet.

I made my way to the bathroom connected to my room, showered, got dressed then did my make up. I teased my hair a little here and there and changed my septum and tongue rings.

“Kourtney get your sister outta bed. I can't get her to move! I'll see you after work, I love you!” Mom called from down stairs.

“Love you to! I'll get her up!” The door opened and closed.

I made my way to Violet's room to see her with her head under her pillow, laying on her stomach.

“Vi. Hey! Get up.” I shook her shoulders but she didn't move.

“GET UP LAZYASS!” I yelled in her ear only to get a pillow thrown at me.

I glared and tossed the pillow on the bed. “Oh you wanna play?” I said to the sleeping girl.

I raised my hand and her bed levitated before I turned my hand vertical, dumping her out of the bed.

“Bitch!” She hissed.

I put her bed down and cackled like an evil step mother as I left the room. I made my way to the kitchen and made an omelet with cheese, bacon, sausage and ham. I drank come creme soda with it, and did the dishes when I finished. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth, hearing Vi in her shower.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth before doing a final hair and make up check. Now, I wait for Vi who is known to fall asleep during a shower.

Soon Vi came out dressed with her make up and hair already done. After her shower she wasn't like poking a sleeping bear with a stick anymore, so its safe to talk to her.

She made come cereal and orange juice then ate them. After she brushed her teeth I grabbed my car keys and we grabbed our back packs.

We got in my 69 Camaro and began our drive to school.

We listened to KISS as we drove. Singing loudly “I!Wanna rock and roll all night! And party ev-ery day!”

We pulled up to the school and I parked in the student lot and rolled down the windows and we kept singing “Baby, baby that's quite a lot! And you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy! You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin', I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day! I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day!” We sang loudly not giving a shit who herd. A group of boys all in black looked at us, proud.

We got out of the car, I locked it and let the students gape at it like I knew they would. The boys waved us over, Violet jumped at the chance to meet some boys so she grabbed my hand and took me over with her.

“Nice singing.” The tallest one with bright blue eyes said smiling.

“Thanks.” I pushed some hair behind my ear nervously.

“I'm Andy. This is Jake, Jinxx, CC and Ashley.” His low voice boomed.

“I'm Violet and this is Kourtney.” my sister spoke.

“Don't fucking call me that!” I hissed.

“Call her Kourt or face her wrath. Ohhh! I'm gonna call you Kourt Kourt!” She beamed at me.

I nodded.

“So what brings you to our humble shit hole? I mean school.” The one called Ashley said, earning a giggle from Vi.

“Expelled. My bad.” I grinned widely.

“Alright!” Jake gave me a high five.

Ashley began to chat up Violet and I looked at Jinxx. He was decently cute. Long dark hair and blur-ish grey eyes.

A girl with red and black hair came up and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. Aww taken. Okay then, she seems nice! Moving on.

“That's his girlfriend Sammi.” Andy told me.
At the sound of her name, she stopped kissing him and looked at me. “I'm Sammi, nice to meet you.” She smiled.

“I'm Kourt, that is my sister Violet.” Andy's lips perked up in a grin.

“What?” I asked, looking way up at him. He towered over my 5'2 with his 6'2.

“I can see your tramp stamp.”

“Huh?” I looked at my back the best I could, and was met with the Batman logo tattoo on my lower back.

“Oh, yeah.” I blushed.

He pulled up his sleeve and showed me the same thing on his arm.

“Nice!” We high fived.

Vi stayed talking to Ashley and the rest of us went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
When will they find out each others secrets? Do they already know? Do you like Kourt's car?
Feedback is appreciated! :)