Status: active! updated when i can :)

Your Forever Is All That I Need

As I'm dreaming of your face.

3 weeks into Warped Tour, Alex and I have been closer than ever. I could tell Kellin hated that I was spending so much time with on the All Time Low bus. I really didn't care because he had a girlfriend and I was single. I've became friends with Pierce The Veil, We The Kings, Falling In Reverse, Of Mice & Men and many more bands. I definitely knew Kellin was mad that I was friends with Pierce The Veil because he was friends with them too.

I was standing with Pierce when Kellin walked up to get ready to perform with them soon. He pulled me over to the side away from them. "Why are here?" He said a little harshly. "I'm supporting my friends. You know that." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Just don't try anything." He said staring at me. "You know i would never do that so stop being an asshole to me." I said and walked away from him. He was seriously pissing me off.

The guys finally when on and I was standing side stage singing along to every word. Kellin stood beside me waiting for his cue to go on. Finally they started playing the "King For A Day" and Kellin ran out on stage. Part of misses seeing him perform because he's such an amazing singer. Part me of still wished that we were still together. Well actually most of me wishes that we were. I was still in love with him even if he didn't feel that way about me anymore.

Kellin ran off and stood next to me as they went into their last song "Caraphernelia". Tony looked at me and smiled at me. I smiled back and I could tell Kellin was glaring at him. "So what did you think?" He said into my ear. "You were amazing! You're always amazing." I replied smiling at him. He nodded his head and put his arm around my shoulders. Once PTV finished they ran off and we followed behind them.

"How was it?" Jaime said hugging me. "You guys were fucking amazing!" I smiled widely at him and Mike. "You should come party on our bus tonight!" Mike said while putting his arm around me. "I'll see if I can make it." I smirked up at him and he smirked back at me. "LET'S GO! WE HAVE A SIGNING TO GET TO!" Vic yelled at Mike and waved at me. "I'll see you later. You better make to our party!" Mike said and kissed my cheek. Kellin was staring at me when I turned around.

"What?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. He shook his head and walked away. I followed behind him until I was stopped by Alex. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said putting his arms around my waist. "I was watching Pierce The Veil." I laughed at him because he started pouting. "You're coming to see us though, right?" He tried to pull a puppy dog face, but it wasn't working for me. "Yes, but just to let you know that face doesn't work on me." We started laughing and walked around until he had to go on stage.

After their All Time Low's set we started heading back to the buses to get ready. Vic had invited them to their party so we were going together. Once I finished getting ready I headed back to ATL's bus, but they were coming out as soon as I walked up. "WELL DAMN! SOMEONE'S LOOKING SEXY TONIGHT!" Jack yelled loudly while I was walking up. Alex slapped him on the back of his head and smiled at me. "OW MOTHERFUCKER!" Jack yelled again. "Thank you Jack." I smiled at him and hugged everybody. I punched Alex when I got to him.

"Ow! What was the for?" He asked while he was rubbing his arm. "That was for hitting Jack!" I said and moved over to walk to next to Jack. Jack stuck his tongue out at Alex and put his arm around my shoulders. When we got to Pierce The Veil's bus you could already here the loud noise outside. We walked on and Mike greeted us immediately. He did handshakes with all of the guys and then hugged me. I looked at Alex and I could tell he wasn't happy with the way Mike was hugging me.

Then Kellin walked on about 20 minutes after the rest of Sleeping With Sirens walked in. He was staring at me the whole party. When it was time to leave everyone left but me. I knew Alex was upset because he wanted me to go with him, but I wanted to stay with Mike. When Kellin left he was staring at me. In his eyes I could see a little bit of sadness, but I really couldn't tell what else. What was going on with him today?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'VE FINALLY UPDATE! I know. I know. After two months i've finally given you guys another chapter. I hope you like it because I wanted to make sure this was really good after not update for a long time. I also update my Garrett Nickelsen story "Listen To Your Heart" if you would please check that out Listen To Your Heart! I'm also going to update my other co-write with Kelsey from WarInOurBlood called Cause the Heart Never Lies either tonight or tomorrow so please check that out! PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

<3