Whoa, Billie Joe?

Billie!

I just walked straight into the car. I sat down on the floor with my back against Billies seat.
I listened to him and Jakob talk.

“So how was your day, buddy?” Billie asked his 11 year old son.

Jakob sighed, “Dad... Um...”

“What did you do this time?” Billie question, his voice was very skeptical.

“Well, it wasn’t my fault...completely.”

“Come on, tell me?” His father taunted.

“Okay, today the teacher took away this note that I had written...it was to this girl that um...”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” His father chimed. “You like this girl huh?”

I think Jakob nodded...I couldn’t really see.

“She took it up and let me guess, you called her a.....?” Billie trailed off. Waiting patiently for Jakob to fill in the blank.

“I called her, a old wrinkly bastard...” Jakob said quietly.

“THAT’S IT?!” Billie said in disbelief.

“Yes?” Jakob questioned.

I giggled.

“Ah, that’s nothing!” Billie laughed and slapped the dashboard, “When I was in school, gosh I...” Billie stopped dead in his sentence. “Jakob did you hear that?”

“Hear what dad?”

“Nevermind...”

Oh crap...he heard me. I put my hand over my mouth.

Next thing I know Billie pulls up into his drive way.
Him and Jakob got out. As soon as they walked through the door I followed.

Jakob grabbed Billies arm, “You won’t tell mom will you?”

“Of coarse I won’t! Just don’t do it again.” He grinned. “I’m gonna go down to the basement in the studio, if you or your brother need anything. That’s where I’m at, okay?”

“Yeah, dad.” than Jakob ran up stairs.

Billie made his was downstairs. I was close behind him...maybe TO close? I dunno but he kept glancing over his should and I would duck. I think he’s the only one that can see me. And hear me. The whole time we’re walking down this thing, I can’t help but notice how short he is.
I giggled again.

Billie started walking faster, and kept glancing over his shoulder.
“MAN...the voices inside my head are driving me crazy.” He snorted to himself.

He’s so weird.... I rolled my eyes.

He sat down on this old couch and fished out his cell phone from his pocket.
I was hiding behind Tre’s drums.

“Hey Mike! Get Tre and come over here so we can jam. What do you MEAN you don’t wanna jam today? Come on. Whatever. Okay, see you in a minute.” Billie hung up his phone and walked over my way.

I think he caught a glimpse of me cause he did a double take.
Dammit...I’ll just show myself. This could be fun.

I jumped up, “BILLIE!”

He had the most scared as shit expression on his face. And he couldn’t move...than he turned all pale. And right then I knew he was about to scream. He even dropped his Les Paul.

I quickly became able to touch him, and I cupped my hand over his mouth.
“If I take my hand off your mouth...you promise you won’t scream?”

He let out a muffled “Mhm.”

“You fuckin’ swear?” I asked him.

He did it again. So I took my hand off his mouth. He just kinda stared at me. So I just stared back at him.

“Who the hell are you?” He asked.

“No, who the hell are you?”

“I asked you first!” He whined.

“Fine...I’m LOGAN! A person sent from the gods to watch over you Billie...”

“Oh my god! You’re ghostie!” He shouted than he pinched me.

“Ow!” I screamed.

“Sorry...you ain’t no ghost kid. Am I being punk’d or something? Are YOU a stalker?”

After he said that Tre came running down the stairs.

“BEE JAY! Who the FUCK are you talking too?!” Tre said all loud and obnoxious.

“This kid right her!” He pointed dead at me.

“What kid?”

“Right here see her?”

“Billie...you smoking the shit again?” Tre asked dead serious.

“No. No. Just never mind fuck it!”

“Fuck what?” Mike asked.

“Nothing can we just play something already?” Billie asked kinda agitated.

“Alright.” Mike and Tre said spontaneously.

So I took a seat on the couch it was right in front of where their shit was.
Tre counted to 4 and they started playing 409 in your coffee maker.

I was looking dead at Billie and he was looking back at me.

“I sit in a state of a daydream.”

Than I jamed a finger up my nose and he started laughing.

“As all yo- HAHAHAHAHA!”

I found it pretty damn funny...I was singing this song at school before I died.

“Billie what the hell man?” Mike asked, playing in a sloppy fall apart style until he stopped.

I walked over to Mike and sniffed his arm. This made Billie laugh even more.

“She’s...sniffing...you arm!” He busted out laughing.

“Mike, Billie’s on some shit today...I dunno what. But I want some.” Tre joked.

“For real guys! No joke. Logan...show yourself!”

“No. This is funny making you look like an idiot.” I grinned.

“Please Logan...” He begged.

“Fine...” I huffed.

“Okay, Okay, Okay!” Mike look right there....” He pointed in front of Mike.

Mike looked at Billie then when he turned back He saw me.

His eyebrows pretty much flew up to his hairline.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.” I said with a giggle.

“You...she...tre... What?” Then Mike passed out.
I can’t believe he fucking passed. out.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! For somewhat of a long ass chapter.
It's getting funny I hope...