Still Figuring Out ...

Chapter 3

By the time we had got to our seats we were met by a familiar song “keep your hands to yourself these lips belong to someone else and you know that you, you’ll never get on it...” we sang along all knowing it is destiny that that was played after what had just happened.
A little while after a layer of dry ice overflowed the front stage and got in our way as it parted we were greeted with the start of Seventeen Forever which made the others giggle saying “we are older than that but oh well it still occurs!” I just sat there giving the most blank look I possibly could when I got a text saying “ur old enuf now luv but u dnt hav 2 use it like tht ;)” It was my dad through the shock of realisation that my dad could text I finally figured out why they were laughing and I felt like such a fool.
When our guys made there appearance we could have dropped dead as our hearts stopped. The realisation that we were actually getting off with the guys from Elliot Minor aroused us and we all blushed.
At the end of their time they called us up on stage to help them do back up vocals to Electric Dreams. In our heads we had the images of them taking of their tops and singing it we were surprised when they all joined in and were topless. Oh my gosh just seeing them there in front of us like that made me feel weak kneed.
At the end of the song the security guards came on and took us back stage which was such a help. Also it was like a dream being on stage with everyone watching us. I couldn’t help my self I grabbed both of their arms and we stood in a circle and jumped around like little girls at school. The guys by this time had made their way backstage as well and joined in. It hadn’t scared us now. Even after such a short time we had got used to them doing this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much happened this time. Just a small filler :) Hope you enjoy.
Jo x