Status: I need ideas for this story.. I'm in my first year of college and have barely anytime.. but I'm just looking for somewhere to go with this

Life as a Dupuis

Chapter 2

After school I found Luke by the gym.

"Luke, I need your keys to get your stuff" I said

He agrees and hands me his keys. I walk outside and see Nana and Sara waiting for me by his car. I unlock the door and we all get in.

"We're going to get Gatorade for the whole team and snacks. Luke can get his own stuff by himself" I said laughing

Nana and Sara laughed. I looked behind me and pulled out of the parking spot and pulled onto the road.

"What store are we going to?" Nana asked

"Umm... Either Target or Giant. Which ever one is closer" I replied

"Go to Target. It's only 10 or 15 minutes away." she said

We started talking about school, other friends and college on the way there.

"Have you guys decided on what university to go to?" I asked

"I got accepted into McGill, Vancouver and Pittsburgh. I haven't decided which one though.." said Sara

"I got into McGill and Pittsburgh. I'm leaning more towards Pittsburgh." said Nana.

"It would be pretty cool if we all went to the same college. We have all been together since.. Pre-school" I replied.

"I just hate the fact that off we all go to Pittsburgh it'll be really expensive" said Sara

"Yeah bit it's worth the money!" said Nana and I in unison.

I put on my blinker and turn into the parking lot. I park the car and we all get out and walk inside. I grab a cart and we get the gatorade and snacks. When we put everything in the car and get back in the car, my phone starts to ring. It was my mother so I answered it.

"Allo?" I said
"Hi Sky. Apres le match du hockey, je dois dire quelque choses a Luke et toi." she said ( after the hockey game , I have to tell you and Luke something.)
"D'accord, is everything okay?" I asked
"Yes everything is fine. We'll talked about it later." she said
"Okay. Je vous aime." I replied (I love you)

She said she loves me back and we hung up. I was thinking about what she had to tell me.. Was she okay? Is someone one of our family members sick or hurt? I guess I'll have to wait.

"Are you okay Sky?" Nana and Sara both asked

"Yeah, my mom said she had to tell Luke and I something but wouldn't tell me what." I replied

"I bet it isn't something bad. If it was your mom would have told you to come home or something." said Sara

"I guess that's true. I don't know what I'm so worried about anyway. " I replied.

I put on my blinker and pulled into the school parking lot. I pulled into the parking spot closest to the school. I pulled the keys out of the ignition and we all got out. We pained our face black and red for our school colors. I put my brothers number on my face. After Nana grabbed the case of drinks. Sara and I grabbed the boxes of protein and sports bars. I called Luke telling him that we were bring in the things and we were in front of the school. We hung up and I locked the jeep doors. We met Luke in front of the Locker room doors.

"Girls are coming in cover your junks" he said yelling

Nana, Sarah and I started laughing. We walked in carried the drinks and snacks. We set them on the table in the back and started talking to the guys.

"Alright girls out. We have a game to win." Said Coach Martin laughing at our painted faces.

"I think you're jealous of our beautiful art!" I said laughing.

I gave him a friendly hug and walked out with Nana and Sara. We found seats near the front and had a blast cheering when the bulldogs (Our school mascot) do something well and booing for bad class and when the other team scored. Our team won 4-3. Luke got his first hat trick. I was so proud of him. After the game is was time to go home. I met Luke in front of the car.

"Are you going to drive or am I?" I asked
"You can drive. I'm exhausted from that game." he replied.
I turned pulled out the keys unlocked the door and got in. I started the car and pulled onto the road. While I was driving, the only thing I could think a out was what our mom was about to tell Luke and I .
"Did mom call you today?" I asked.
"She called to wish me good luck and apologize for not being able to be there." he replied

I was wondering why she has hadn't call him. I'm really starting to worry now. I just can't wait to get home and find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh. this is one is okay.
Feedback please?!
Thank you for reading <3