Being Someone Different

Mitchy

"Plug in the mike, open the curtains. Turn on the lights, I'm through rehearsing. The feeling ignites, I'm in control. The crowds in the palm of my hands. All my fans stand, what is the truth?" I sung and my hips swayed with the beat.

"What's an illusion? You're searching for proof. But are you certain? Whatever you see is what you get. If words paint a picture then I betcha I can getcha yet!" I sung even louder, lights were shining on me, and dancers were behind me dancing.

“I’ll make you believe in me I can be what you want me to be. Tonight is the nig-" I got cut off from a little a boy pushing me to the side and standing in front of the camera.

"Michelle a loser! Oh yea, yea! She needs to go make me some food! Michelle!" He yelled and danced around like he had no sense.


I snapped my eyes open and looked around me. No, no that was a dream! I growled under my breath and looked over at my little brother, Peter, singing in my microphone and dancing in my room.

"Get out of my room you little fart bag!" I yelled, my voice groggy from sleep. I put the covers over my head and tried to go back to sleep.

Please, please just let me go back to sleep!

"Oh yea! Michelle a loser! She smells like feet! Her heart is a black hole! Her face scares the socks off my feet! She's a lazy bump who is gonna live in moms’ basement all her life! Michelle! Michelle! Michelle!" He screamed in my microphone.
Just ignore 'em maybe he will leave. I said to myself, trying my best to just that, but the more I ignored him the louder he got. He got closer to my ear and yelled even louder. I jumped up on my bed and gave Peter the most evil look I could muster.

"Aahh!" He screamed.

I growled as loud as I could and pounced on him. We rolled around on the floor for a while until I got him in a choke hold.

"Have mercy! Uncle! Uncle" he choked out.

"Why should I show you some mercy, you bottom feeder!" I yelled.

"Michelle leave your little brother alone!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Don’t call me that, mom!" I yelled as I let Peter go. He jumped up and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yea, Michelle!" Peter mocked.

"I'm gonna tear you apart, you little booger!" I yelled and was about to pounce on him again. I stopped when I saw a red light flash around my room. Snatching my phone off the charger, I scrolled through my messages.

Try not to be late my lovelies. I read the text message…that I got from Jazz thirty minutes ago.

"Thirty minutes ago?!" I yelled, threw my phone do and ran into the hallway. "Mom you didn’t wake me up, again!" I yelled.

"I did numerous times you just rolled over, again!" She yelled from the kitchen.

A groan fell from my lips and I ran back into my room to grab my clothes. Once they were in my clutches, I ran out the room and skidded into the bathroom. Peter came out of nowhere; drop kicked me and ran into the bathroom. I placed my hand on the handle and turned it. It was locked, the sound of snickering echoing from the bathroom.

"Moooommm!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

~•°*~•°*~•°*~•°*~

I quickly put on my shoes, grabbed a piece of toast, my skate board, my book bag and opened the front door. Peter tried to run out the door before me but I pushed him into the wall and he went rolling down the stairs. I laughed as I stepped outside and he tried to get up and run outside. I quickly shut the door and he ran right into it. I laughed some more and placed my headphones in my ears. Placing my skate board on the ground, I placed my foot on it and pushed off. One of my favorite songs played in my ears.

I know a place! Where the grass is really greener. Warm, wet and wild there must be somethin' in the water! Sippin' gin and juice Layin' underneath the palm trees. The boys break their necks tryin' to creep a little sneak peek.

California girls! We're unforgettable! Daisy Dukes Bikinis on top Sun-kissed skin So hot We'll melt your Popsicle Oooooh oh oooooh!


The Eskimo Callboy did a remake of Katy Perry’s song "California Gurls." It was the most played song on my ipod. This one part of the song always made me laugh, the guitar solo came on, I jumped in the air and my board twisted under my feet. The school came into my vision; I saw the sign that said no skating beyond here. I decided to show Moreno what I thought at her stupid rule. I jumped up on the railing of the school sign and skated on it. The screening sound of the wheels on my skate board rubbing against the railing rang through my ears. Even though I had my headphones in my ears I heard it clear as day. A smirk was plastered on my face as I skated passed the so called 'popular' group and glared at them. Suddenly I felt something under my board. I lost my balance and was sent flying in the air.

"Watch out!" I yelled at the boy in front of me. I crashed into him and I fell on my ass. His coffee somehow slipped from his grip and spilled all over my head. I shut my eyes as the burning hot coffee trickled down my face. My anger slowly started to rise and I balled my hands up in a fist.

"You....you.....dip shit!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh my god....I’m so, so sorry!" He yelled.

"Well are you gonna help me up or not!?" I yelled. The coffee started to go in my eyes and burn. He held out his hand and I took it. Somehow my skateboard ended up under me and I stepped back onto it. It rolled back, causing me to let go of his hand and roll downhill…and straight into the trashcan. It fell on top of my head.

"I’m so sorry! Let me hel-" he tried to say but I cut him off. I threw the trashcan off my head and growled. I took a banana peel out of my hair and threw it on the ground.

"Maybe you should stop trying to help, idiot!" I yelled at him while grabbing my skateboard and shoving the boy out of the way. I pulled out my phone and texted Jazz.

911. Meet me in the bathroom near the front doors.

I ran into the school building and straight into the bathroom. As I walked in, there were girls in there putting on makeup. They took one look at me and laughed.

"Do you see something funny?" I asked in a demonic tone. They stopped laughing and stared at me. I barked and they ran out the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned. Turning around, I ran into the bathroom stall to hide my face. The bathroom doors creeked open and then shut.

"Mitchy?" A voice asked. I slowly opened the bathroom stall and walked out. "What the fuck happened to you?" Jazz asked.

"The worst thing happened to me! I woke up late but that’s not anything new! Peter fucked up the greatest dream I had in my life! Then that bitch tripped me off my board and I went flying into some retarded idiot that wasted his coffee on me! Then he tried to help but I fell into the fucking trashcan!!!!!" I yelled and said all my words at once.

"Chill, Mitchy its ok here let me help you." Jazz said with a chuckle.

"You’re a life saver, Jazz!" I yelled happily.

~•°*~•°*~•°*~•°*~

"Can’t believe all that happened to you and a couple of minutes” she said with a laugh.

"It’s not funny Jasmine!" I whined.

"It kind of is!" She laughed louder. I pouted and we both walked around the corner. When we did my eyes darted to a certain brown haired girl. I growled and balled my hands into a fist. "Mitchy, whatever your thinking don’t do it." Jazz said while placing a hand on my shoulder. I walked over to Stacy and glared at her.

"Ew, what do you want?" she asked

"I know that was you who tripped me off my board!" I yelled.

"And what if it was? It said no skating beyond here. You were breaking school rules!" She yelled back.

"How about I break your face, princess!" I yelled and was about to hit her when Jazz yanked me back.

"You monster! Principal Moreno!” She yelled out for her. She just had to be in the hallway now.

"Aw fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
MaKayla here :)
Welcome to my story!
Well, mines and Crystal's...but mostly mines ;) ahaha
Comment//Sub?
Tell us what YOU think!