Status: My new baby, let me know what you think.

The Amore Wedding



I write to you my loyal readers from behind the gates of Latham Manner. This million dollar mansion has been transformed in ways you cannot imagine.

I cannot help but write to you all as the final details of the wedding all of you, my darlings have been waiting for are put in place. This summer is set to be one to be remembered with the Latham Wedding predicted to be one of the biggest social event of the season. Of course our darling Alora is at the reins pulling strings and such behind the scenes.

Ensuring that this wedding is like every other, smooth and without a hitch.

Our beautiful Alora has out done herself yet again with this wedding and I quote 'The most glamorous and stunning wedding of the year.' Belle, Alora's assistant gushed to one of our reporters earlier this evening.

But with Rumours circulating that the notorious Mr Amore is set to tie the knot. The Latham wedding may soon be but to shame as our most favorite play boy settles down to play house with Golden Girl, Stacy Grey.

Elanora Rose Weddings and Elite Events, Alora's rival will ensure that if such rumours prove to be true there will be a fight for the fittest to land the biggest wedding of decade.

But for those who haven't got a gold embossed invite the HourGlass will be releasing our exclusive shots, and all the gory details tomorrow.

As well as an exclusive interview with Alora herself.

-H.G



* * *

Alora's fingers ran with direct purpose over the flat screen of her Ipad. Her eyes scanned the new post by The HourGlass and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at its content. An Amore wedding? She quickly sent a message to Belle her assitant to look into it before she closed the window and moved onto the task at hand.

Her fingers tapping away last minute details and final preparations for the wedding she'd been planning for, for months. She bit her bottom lip as she double checked it all before sending it out to her staff. The multi million dollar mansion was abuzz with activity with last minute guests being seated and final checks on those in the wedding itself.

"Miss Rose." Alora lifted her head to the sound of her Assistants voice. Belle hovered in the doorway to the upper level balcony. The balcony offered a perfect view of the entire wedding and was Alora's centre for her operations. "Belle your suppose to be on the best man, why are you up here?" Alora felt her dread growing as she looked at her assistants stressed features. "Um he's not in his dressing room." Alora froze her hand hovering over the Ipad. "What?"

"I've checked everywhere and no ones seen him. " The poor girl was almost in tears. She gave Belle's hand a gentle squeeze as her mind spun.. "Okay, go search the house and I'll tackle security." She gave a nod and disappeared down the hall.

She was going to kill him. She felt the muscles in her jaw clench as she slipped on her ear piece and made her way down stairs. Her deep green gown cascaded around her as she hurried down the steps. The HourGlass reporters immediately made a bee line for her and she inwardly cringed. The HourGlass Manhattans biggest tabloid had an entire section of their website and magazine devoted to the conflict between Elanora Rose Weddings and Elite Events.

The HourGlass had claimed Alora as one of their own and she was constantly talked about in their easy access website. They even had an Iphone and Android app you could download to make sure you stayed up to date with the latest gossip.

This wedding had an entire section devoted to it in the next issue. Much to the Latham's delight. Alora just wished they'd leave her alone. She hated that her life was pasted up for the world to see.

Stealing her spine she told them with an easy smile that she would be happy to answer the questions after the wedding. And with that she slipped out the door before they could say anything else. Taking a deep breath she looked out over the front lawn. The wrought iron gates were now closed with all the guests now inside. But paparazzi and other journalists hovered around the gate. All wanting a picture of the Famous Mr Latham's new bride. And a glimpse of Alora's new masterpiece.

Ignoring their questions she made her way around the back. The mansion sat on the lake, over looking the beautiful expanse of water she felt herself tense again. There. A distinctively male silhouette stood down by the boat house.

"I found him." She said into the small microphone. As she made her way down to the boat house. Her gown made of the softest chiffon fluttered in the breeze and she let herself enjoy the feel of it brushing against her legs.

Checking her watch she saw they had about ten minutes before the wedding was set to start. Letting herself relax she came to a stop beside the Best Man.

Letting a small smile play along her lips she spoke. "Mr Amore may I ask what you are doing down here?" She crossed her arms over her chest her eyes attainted to Mr Amore's back.

She saw him tense and his voice break through the silence of the night. "Ah the famous Alora graces me with her presence. " He paused. "How did you find me?"

"Security." She said her tone strictly professional as she waited for him to turn around. "Mr Amore we need to get you back to the wedding we need to start soon."

"You don't remember me do you Alora?" He said ignoring her last statement as he turned to look at her, his sweep of brown hair tousled slightly and his impossible green eyes regarded her with a playful glint. He was gorgeous, incredibly so. With his strong features and artistic mouth, that promised so many wicked things. He had always been popular with the golden girls.

"No should I?" She lied easily. She knew exactly who he was. Mr Amore was one of societies most notorious players. They had also gone to school together. Rumour had it that he was about to tie the knot with one of societies golden girls. She couldn't say for sure though as they hadn't made any plans with any of the elite event management crew. And she had no doubt that young Stacy would want a wedding that would shine just as bright as she thought she did. Especially with Mr Amore on her delicate arm.

He gave a chuckle as his eyes did a sweep of her body. "Aww I'm hurt Ally." He smiled using her high school nick name. "But its okay I'll forgive you. I almost didn't recognise you, you've changed." The way he said it made something stir within her. The man was gorgeous but she had managed to stay off his radar for this long. He was a player and while she too mixed amongst the elite she wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

He both intrigued her and annoyed the hell out of her. He was your typical rich boy. With the world at his feet, he seemed content in spending his trust and splurging it on any beautiful women that came within a ten mile radius. And he seemed determind to muck up one of the biggest weddings of her career. She felt her jaw tense.

She gave him a tense smile. "Well yes everybody does don't they? And can we please go?"

He took a step closer, his hand coming to rest on her hip as he kept those sea green eyes on hers. "You look amazing Ally." She could smell the slight bite of alcohol on his breath as he again ignored her request.

She gently slid out of his hold. "Your drunk Mr Amore and I need you to come with me."

He tasked her and stepped forward, placing both hands on the curve of her hips as he dipped his lips to hover just above hers. "You, my sweet Ally can call me Dorian." She forced herself not to think about how good his lips looked, or how his words stirred something in her once more. She was working and this was no time to play. And especially not with Dorian.

"Mr Amore" She said again stepping out of his embrace, "If you'd be so kind as to come with me so we can make sure this night stays magical for the happy couple. " Her tone professional and cool.

He tasked her again and watched her with those playful eyes. " What did I say about my name?" He said with an equally playful smile. "And I'm not going anywhere without a kiss."

"What." She said her tone carefully held in check. "Makes you think that I would ever want to kiss you Mr Amore?"

"Because my sweet Ally you do."

"I do not." She paused, her anger rising. "And my names not Ally its Alora." It wasn't really Alora either, but Elanora was way too long.

"Ally, Ally, my sweet Ally you lie." He took another step closer, his body so close to hers she could feel his warmth. And his intoxicating scent. He smelt like apple soap and something else that was slightly spicy. All of that mixed with his own natural smell was down right delicious.

She just sighed and kept her face schooled into a careful expression. She felt her anger rising as time ticked away. She should have sent security to handle Dorian. She needed to be up at the house making sure everything was running smoothly. Well everything but the obnoxious best man.

"One kiss." He breathed.

"No."

"What if I say please?" He said with a playful smile.

"No."

He groaned. "Ally you wound me."

"You'll recover. Now can we go please? " she said in response.

"A kiss on the cheek?'' His eyes sparkling in the low lighting.

"No." She snapped her tone sharp as her anger broke through her professional control. Which only made Dorian smile grow. Narrowing her eyes she regarded him..

Dorian saw the shift in her eyes before she spoke. She had changed. There was nothing left of the young teenage girl she had been. She had been pretty in her teens, with her blonde curls and vibrant emerald green eyes. And legs so smooth and long Dorian wanted nothing more than for those legs to be wrapped around his waist. She had always been confident, even in her teens she remained aloof. Content to watch from a distance not interested in the golden girl antics.

She had always been intense. She was both brilliant and artistic. But something about her scared his young teenage self. That intensity needed to be handled with experience and he had made sure to keep his distance, knowing he didn't have the skill he knew she needed.

But now. Well she was even more breath taking. She was in a deep green gown that set off her deep green eyes. The dress also had had a plunging back, showing her smooth, intoxicating skin. As did the cut outs just above her hips. And the long slit that slid from her upper thigh was making him think of so many wicked things. That dress would have been the end for so many women, but Alora knew her body and she pulled it off brilliantly.

Her features were almost exotic, small and delicate. With her full mouth that was one sensuous curve after another. But those eyes were shrewd, they missed nothing but hid everything. He found himself wanting to know what ticked behind them.

Something about Miss Rose Intrigued him. She was the best wedding planner this side of the U.S. She was a genius. The masterpiece inside was proof enough. And yet she had done nothing with her newfound status. Women all over the country wanted to be her. But she was content to stay in the background. Only adding more mystery to her prestigious name.

Dorian watched as that mask slipped for the briefest of moments and he got a flash of fire. Under that cool mask he realised was something full of heat and a livid energy. He found himself smiling more as he got a flash of something few got to see.

Alora watched him as he watched her, his eyes calculating as they peered into hers, as if he was searching for something. She squirmed inwardly under such a gaze and she was about to tell him to back off before he stepped back putting his hands up in surrender, the smile still playing along those full lips. "Okay Ally you win this round."

"Its Alora, Mr Amor."

"Its Dorian, Ally. Now are you going to take me back to the wedding?"

She watched him for a moment, her eyes doing a quick sweep of his impressive frame. "Sure, come on."

They walked back up the board walk and Alora took a deep breath of the cool night air. She hadn't realised she'd been holding it in and she felt herself relax as they walked in silence. She preyed the wedding would have no more little surprises and she hoped that Dorian would behave himself for the rest of the night.