‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Jack

I got back finally to Baltimore. I walked in and read a note from Aria.

Des,
You said you were coming home today. I'm out grocery shopping. We were running low. I meant to go yesterday. Alex and I were talking about you coming home and we had visit Jack who was just white trashed wasted. He's probably nursing his hangover.
hugs and kisses Aria

I rolled my eyes and slipped the note in my pocket. I brought in my stuff and went to my room while my stuff was washing in the washer. There was a note on my bed. It was from Jack

Destery,
I did a clean out of your room and bath. Baby I just care too much. I just want you to be safe. I love you so much. Promise me that'll you will never leave me. 10PM our favorite tree in the park.
Love Jack

I put it in my pocket and and threw my clothes in the dryer. I sat on the couch and Aria walked in. She put the bags down on the counter and came back in the living room.

"Hey Des," she said. I just got up and hugged her. She hugged me back.
"Hi" I said in a small voice.
"You Okay?" she questioned.
"I'm so nervous to see Jack." I replied.
"Did you see his note?" she asked.
"Mhm...did you bring everything in from the car?" I mumbled?
"No." She replied.
"I'll help you!" I said getting up.

We walk to the car get the bags out and bring them in the house and the dryer beeped. I put the bags i was carrying down. I grabbed a basket and put my clothes in the basket and take it up my room. I put my clothes away. 9:50PM. I made my way down stairs and walked outside and walked to the park. I went to mine and Jack's favorite tree and sat at the trunk. I was sitting there for a few minutes than this figure appeared in front of me and it tackled me.

"Des!" the figured said holding me.
"Jack?" I said holding on to the figure.
"Yes Babe" Jack said, "I brought a blanket for us to crash here tonight."
"I would love that." I replied.

He hopped up and got the blankets and came back and curled up neck to me. We cuddled and drifted asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up in Jack's arm and smiled. I just looked at him waiting for him to wake up. He wakes up in a bit and we just stare in each others eyes.

"I love you Des," Jack says and rests his forehead against mine.
"I love you too Jack," I replied.

Jack leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. We got up. We got home. Jack went to his house and I went to mine.

I went upstairs and showered, dried off, got dressed and came downstairs. I jumped onto the couch. I had jumped onto Alex.

“Owwie” Alex whines.
“Shit sorry Alex I didn't see.” I apologized getting up.
“It's fine Des,” Alex mumbles and sits up patting the spot net to him.
I sat next to him, “So....”
“How things go with you and your prince charming?” he teased.
“We are going to talk later...Here...So take Aria okay?” I said questionably.
“Sure...Jack has been so damn sad so he'll be happy you are back.” he commented.
“I miss him a lot.” I said.
“Well then” he said pouting.
“Awh Lex I missed you too,” I leaned over to kiss his head.

He leaned over to kiss my head too. But our lips brushed together. Alex or I didn't hesitated to pull away at all. I pulled away after realizing what I was doing.

“WHAT THE FUCK ALEX!” I screamed at him.
“OH LIKE YOU DIDN'T PULL AWAY IMMEDIATELY!” He screamed back.
“We can't tell Jack or Aria we did that....” I mumbled hiding my face in hands.
“We have to tell them so we don't have to feel awkward around each other..” He said.
“Hey Jack I'm home and oh yeah I kissed Alex by accident oh I love you baby.” I said.
“You are right that sounds bad we shouldn't tell them.” he replied.
“Fuck my life....dammit Jack cleaned out my collection and right now I could...” I started.
“NO YOU DONT NEED TO DO THAT!” Alex says loudly.
“Yes I do Lex....” I said getting teary eyed.
“No you don't,” he said kissing my head this time around.
“I'll do it somewhere he can't see it. I mean it's January He's never going to see me in shorts so I can just do a thigh cut please?” I remarked.
“No you are stronger than this Destery...Baby girl he cares so much!” he says soothingly. I just cried into his chest.

It was about Noon and Lex already left. I was just waiting for Jack. I sat there for a while. There was a knock on the door. I answered it and saw his face. I just smiled weakly. Jack looked at me sadly. I guess my eyes were still a little red and poofy. Jack just sighed.

“Baby....” he said pulling me into a hug.
“I love you so much,” I said hugging him back, “I have to tell you something.”

Jack let go of me and walks in. I walk in after him closing the door. I sighed and we sat down on the couch. I took a really deep breath and let it out.

“Jack.....Alex and I kinda...kissed by accident...we both leaned in at the same time to kiss each others head and our lips kinda brushed and we started kissing,” I said looking down.
“WELL FUCK NICE TO SEE YOU TOO!” he screamed.
“JACK IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!” I screamed back.
“REALLY THEN WHY DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING PULLED AWAY AFTER YOUR LIPS BRUSHED?” He asked.
“I don't know,” I said my eyes tearing up, “jack leave.”
“Baby..” he said resting his hand on my thigh.
I flinched just slightly, “Leave Jack.” I mumbled.

He must have seen me flinched because the next thing I know I was tackled on the ground and Jack was taking off my pants. He just stared at my thigh. I made multiple little cuts on my thigh. I looked at Jack and saw the hurt in his eyes.

“Destery.....” He says sadly and starts getting teary eyed.
“I'm sorry.” I said with a tear running down my cheek. I slipped my pants back on.

He sat down and brought his knees to his chest just looking at the ground.

“Baby do you want anything to drink or eat?” I said looking up at the ceiling then back at Jack.
“I want um My girlfriend should stop self harming with salt and lime,” he said.
“Ran out of that 8 years ago...” I said.
“8 year?” he questioned.
“Yes. Now do you want coffee or tea. How about a beer?” I nagged.
“Beer...” He said standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my nose.

I giggled and we waddled together into the kitchen to the fridge. Jack let go of me and jumped up on the counter. I handed him a beer and grabbed one for myself. We opened our beers and drank them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done