‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Surprises All Around for everyone!

I was sitting on the couch in awkwardly with Jack. I am sure i didn't feel awkward to him but it felt like that to me.

"Alex told me something that hurt," Jack mumbled.

I took a deep breath and pulls on my sleeve, "What did he say?"

"That you...."Jack starts.

"Yes I do...It's my life," I said.

"You are being completely selfish!"Jack says.

"How Am I Being Selfish?" I asked.

"You are not even thinking about me...and our future," Jack says and looks down.

I frowned, "Baby I'm so sorry. I am just use to doing it and not worrying about it. And I try so hard not to do it."

"You Obviously don't try hard enough," Jack mumbles and gets up, "I'll see whenever you decide to stop," and he walks out the door.

"Fine i guess you won't see me for years!" I shout as he walks out the door. I watched him leave and hides my face in a pillow and cries. There is a knock on the door. I wiped my eyes quickly and walks to the door and opens it.

"Hi," Alex says.

'What do you want?" I said and walked back over to the couch.

"Destery, I just wanted to say sorry i kinda slipped," He said walking in and closing the door.

"It's fine," I mumbled, "Maybe I should just use those tickets to Paris now."

"Take Jack" Alex says and smiles.

"he doesn't want to see till i stop," i replied.

"Well...You never know just ask..." He says.

"Okay, I will." I said and got up and hugged Alex, "Thank you much sweetie"

"No problem. Ask him right now...I need to ask you something," Alex says smiling wide.

"Alright?" I said and whipped out my phone and texted Jack.

To: Jacky Boo
Jack do you want to go to Paris with me We'll leave after New Years?
Sent: 12/29/12 Sent: 9:50 am

From: Jacky Boo
Uh Sure Babe. I'm so sorry for how i reacted earlier.
Sent: 12/29/12 9:51 am

To: Jacky Poo
Okay It's totally fine It's my fault you are right I wasn't thinkin about our future.
Sent: 12/29/12 9:52 am

I slipped my phone back in my pocket, "Your Question?"

Alex digs in his pocket and pulls out a box, "Uhhh..."He hands me the box.

I open it see an engagement ring, "Oh my gosh Alexander This is so pretty, Aria is going to love it,"

"New Year's is when I am going to purpose." Alex says.

"Awwwh That's so romantic!" I cooed and handed the box back to him, "Good Luck"

"Can You keep it a secret for 3 days?" Alex asks.

"Of Course I can..." i said and nodded.

"Good..." He said and walked to the door.

"I am excited....to her reaction," I said.

"Me either," he said and walked out.