‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

LITTLE FAGGOT OF A FRIEND BARAKAT!

We ate lunch at his parent's house then we came home. We sat on the couch.

"Jack do you want to move?" I asked not really thinking about it.
"What?" He asked looking at me.
"I mean you basically live here but I want it to be official." I replied
"I would love to," Jack said wrapping his arms around me kissing my jaw.
"Yay!" I said and giggled at him.

He trailed down to my neck and i bit lip quickly before anything escaped my mouth that i know that'll turn on my horny rock star boyfriend. His hand tuned up my shirt, meeting my lips with his. We kissed deeply and he rubbed my sides. I pulled away and smiled.

"Babbbby..." he whined pinning me against the wall kissing my neck.
I felt his bulge against me and smirked, "Babe you know i'm celibate," I mumbled.
"Can I at least get a blow job?" Jack whined. He was so damn horny.
"No I cant." I said.
"B-But babe I am going to explode!" he whined so more.
"Sorry Babe you are going to have to jagk off in the bathroom," I said smiling.
"Haha funny 'jagk off' you are hilarious Baby," He said sarcastically, doing the air quotes around 'jagk off', letting me go, and walked to the bathroom.

I sat on the couch. All i heard was,"uuuuh..........fuuuuck....fu-fu-fuck....mmmmm....aaaaaah..." It went quiet for a minute then i heard, "OH FUCK DESTERY!" I guessed he came. He screamed my name which kinda grossed me. He came back after a few minutes...his forehead kinda sweaty. He collapsed down next to me on the couch. I cringed my nose still thinking he said....screamed my name.

"You were loud," I said.
"Oh...So you heard?" Jack said nipping at my neck.
"After all that and you are still horny?" I rolled my eyes and itched my arm. He rolled my neck in between his teeth which hurt. He let go off my neck and admire the hickey he left before speaking again.
"Nope I'm not..." he protested.
"Mhm..." I protested.
"So..." Jack mumbled, "Still have your pocketknife sitting in your pocket covered in old blood due from a couple of days ago?"
I looked at him and got up, "You are so fucking amazing," I scoffed walked into the kitchen.
"GOING TO FIND A BIGGER KNIFE SO YOU CAN HURT YOUR STOMACH MORE TOO?" Jack screamed.
I tear ran down my cheek and i took a deep breath and walked into the living room, "FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT MOVING IN....JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed at him.
"FINE I WILL AND WHILE I DO THAT TRY NOT TO SELF HARM YOURSELF!" Jack screamed back at me leaving the house and slamming the door, "YOU NEED TO GO TO FUCKING REHAB!" he screamed through the door. I looked out the window and watched him walk home.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a tub of mint ice cream and a spoon and mumbled cuss words to myself and sat on the couch in the living room popping in "10 Things I Hate About You" I know i could list over 10 things that i hated about Jack. I put the ice cream and spoon on the coffee table then I ran upstairs and got a notebook and pencil before making way back down stairs. I put the notebook and pencil on the table. I pressed play on the DVD remote and ate mint ice cream and watched the movie.

~Mid Night~

I'm watching the movie for the third time and ate haft the tub of ice cream and put that away and had about 1/2 a song written and my eyes were red and poofy. That is when Aria and Alex walked through the door. Aria walked in, she is my besty and could tell when something was wrong with me, and right back out and pulled Alex with her.

"Don't mention Jack..." she informed him.
"Why?" Alex replied.
"She's watching '10 Things I Hate About You', there is a spoon with mint ice cream on it on a napkin on the coffee table, she had a notebook on her lap and a pencil n her hand." Aria said.
"So?" Alex mumbled.
"That's her therapy for fights. Writing a song about how he hurt her.watching her favorite movie eating her favorite ice cream flavor," Aria said.
"Oh...Do you think her and Jack fought?" Alex said.
"Mhm..." Aria said.
"Okay I won't promise..." Alex said nodding.

They walk in and close the door and slipped off their shoes and coats and sat in the couch next to the one i occupying with my legs and and crumbled up pieces of paper.

"Hey Des," She said softly leaning towards me.
"You don't have to act like sympathetic towards me i dont care," I mumbled.
"Alright sorry," she said leaning back down into Alex's chest.
"How's it shaking?" Alex asked me and smiled.
"Fuck off." I mumbled and started to write again.
"Me fucking ow!" Alex grumbled.
"WATCH IT GASKARTH OR I'LL TOSS YOU OUT WITH YOUR LITTLE FAGGOT OF A FRIEND BARAKAT!" I yelled at him. Aria looked at me in complete shock. I didn't mean to say it but it just slipped.
"Sorry," he mumbled.
"I'm sorry..." I said.
"It's fine..." Alex said.
"You two know i fought with Jack huh?" I asked.
"I'm your best friend this is what you do when you get hurt." Aria said getting up and sitting next to me and hugged me tightly.
"Owwwww Aria that hurts," mumbled into her ear.
She let go, "Sorry Des" she apologized.
"It's fine," I said looking at Alex and frown a bit.
He shook his head and mouths, "how bad did you cut this time?"

I just shook my head and he frowned.
He nodded towards the kitchen and we both got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Destery..." Alex started.
"If you are telling me to go rehab...that bastard already told me too..." I mumbled.
"No...Destery he is going to cry if he loses you. He is going to give up everything...You really make him happy. and i know he makes you happy so don't even try to deny that." He said
"Alex...I don't understand how did it...After...he died...i dont know how you cannot be okay.." I said, "And my brother is in the hospital due to a major anxiety and a bipolar moment. and he hurt himself. and it's scared me...not enough to stop." I started to cry a bit.
"Des...I still cry at least once a week..." Alex confess.
I lift up my shirt only enough to show my stomach. Alex scans over the cuts on my stomach with his eyes and just shook his.
"Just try to stop..." He begged. I gave my pocket knife and shook my head, "Go to therapy...i know you just need a hug and be told everything is okay...but just do it...but first fly your butt home and see you family."

We walked back into the kitchen and i went up to my room and started packing.

"Did you get through to her?" Aria said.
"I think I did..." Alex said.
"Thank you Alex," Aria says kissing him lightly. He kissed her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dramatic chapter sorry.
Destery is celibate....Poor horny Jack