Status: Slow updates... bare with me.

The Past Defines Just Who We Are

Three

Monday's were always a drag for me but I must make my way to school and then head down to the coffee shop for my shift, I touched up my makeup and made sure my hair was intact before I headed out in the cold Pennsylvania weather. I grabbed my purse along with my bag with my camera in it. Today we were supposed to capture images of nature which I'm really excited for because who doesn't love nature? I stepped out of my apartment and made sure my door was locked before I started walking down the street.

"Lea?!" I heard a familiar voice.

"You're never going to give up are you?" I asked Ricky as he walked up to me.

"Not until you agree to at least hang out" And here we go, when will I learn to kill the god damn kindness.

"Fine." I said.

"Can I walk you to where ever it is your going?"

"Sure why not" We walked in silence for a minute. In a way I missed Rickys company. i felt safe when I was around him.

"Where are you headed?" Ricky asked.

"I have Photography class for 3 hours and then I go work at the cafe with Allie"

"Wow, you were serious when you said you wanted to take Photography" He laughed.
"Well duh, it's my passion" I smiled.

"I know, you would always walk around school with a camera around your neck snapping picture whenever you got the chance"

"I still have all the pictures from high school"

"How was it for you, your last year?" There it was, the question that I was desperately trying to avoid.

"It was alright" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't do that" He said.

"Do what?" I looked at him.

"Put your head down when you walk. What happened?" I hate to say that he knew me too well.

"Lets just say, life wasn't handing me lemons" I sighed. "My parents kicked me out, I had gotten real bad. I started doing drugs, I drank a lot. It's almost amazing that I graduated. My best friend was missing from my life. He still is missing from my life" My voice cracked and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm here now. Forget the past, lets start clean" Ricky pulled me into a hug. God I missed his hug. I missed his everything. There is a time to forgive and forget.

"Please don't leave me again" I said resting my cheek on his shoulder as he held me tightly.

"I won't, I promise" He picked my head up and kissed my forehead. "Clean your face up and have a nice day today. I'll be waiting here after you get out" He smiled.

"Okay" I smiled and walked into the direction of my class. 12 o'clock was about to roll around, my class and I were heading back to the classroom to collect out belongings after spending most of the morning up in the woods.

"Who's that gorgeous thing?" my lab partner said. I looked in the direction she was looking and spotted Ricky standing by a pole having a cigarette. He waved at me.

"That's my friend Ricky" I smile and waved back at him. "We just recently got reconnected" I explained.

"He's cute" she winked at me, I playfully pushed her into the classroom.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I grabbed my belongings and headed towards Ricky who embraced me with the biggest hug.

"You're here!" I said smiling.

"I told you I would be" He said. "Tell me, how was your day"

"So far, it's been great. I took amazing pictures today, maybe I can show you later" I said.
"I'd like that. You have time for coffee before work?" He asked.

"Yeah" We walked to the Starbucks nearest to the cafe. Ricky and I talked and talked and talked. From what he's told me he went through a dark time just like me. It just felt nice to have him back in my life. Most would say that I forgive too quickly, but in my case, I didn't have very many people in my life besides Allie.

"Lea?" Ricky said. I looked at him. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I hugged him. Funny, today was just filled with hugs and I miss yous. I liked today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Im really sorry I've been MIA, work really is taking over my life D: But any who here's an update. Sorry it's short!!!!!!

Comment&Subscribe if you like it :)

Lea's Outfit.