Status: slow updates

Ice

Blow ups and bubble baths

I slowly sat up on the couch, nervously glancing between Sid and Julia. 

I stood up weakly and walked toward the foyer, gulping. 

I could hear their voices, talking rapidly in hushed French, but even still I could hardly understand. 

When I turned the corner, Kris looked up at me with weary eyes and sighed, stepping foreword and kissing me quickly, wrapping his arm around me. 

" Mere, Pere, this is Aurelie.  My wife." he introduced, " Aury, this is my maman and mon Pere" 

I smiled gently, giving a small wave. 

Kris's mother, Christiane, stepped Towards me and wrapped me in a hug. 

" 'Zit iz so nice to meet you" she said in broken English. 

I hugged her back. " Oui. Likewise though I am sorry it had to be this way. " 

Christiane pulled back, and examined me, eyes widening at my crowing stomach. 

She looked up, mouth open," How far along?" 

" Four months" Kris spoke up. 

His father scoffed from behind us. 

I looked over at him," Uhm, is something wrong?" 

Phillipe glared. 
" You 'ave a lot of nerve, girl. Dragging ma son into 'dis. "

I rose an eyebrow," What do you mean?"

He stepped foreword. " 'Ow do we even know it is his? It could be anyone's. And you trick 'im into marrying you. You should be ashamed!" he yelled in my face. 

I choked back a violent sob, shaking. 

" Phillipe!" Christiane yelled, " Do not yell at the girl! She is not tricking Kris! They are in love! 'Ow can you say such tings?!" 

Kris rubbed my arm soothingly, jaw clenched in anger. 

I looked back and forth between Kris and his mother and just snapped. 

" Alright!" I yelled at Phillipe," Let's just get a few 'tings straight! I love Kris!" I pointed back at him," I love your son! I did not trick him into anything! This child may not be planned," my hand fell to rest on my stomach," But it is damn well loved! And I will not let you come into MY house and yell at ME, okay? So you sir, I respect you, but I don't like you. And you can either 'old your tongue. Or get out" I finished, holding my ground. 

His eyes widened, and he stood silent. 

I looked up at Kris who looked down at me, shocked. 

No words were spoken. All eyes on Phillipe. 

He just nodded, pursing his lips. 
" I apologies, Aurelie. Excuse me. " 

Christiane wrapped her arms around him, giving me an apologetic look on her part. 

I just nodded, turning and walking off. 

As I passed the den I saw Sid and Jules, eyes wide as they observed me. I know they heard everything. 

I shook my head at them. 

I just want to sleep. 

And so I shut the door behind me as I walked into our bedroom. 

With a bit of trouble I slipped off my shoes, and pulled down my pants. 

I pulled my sweater over my head and tossed it on to the floor, walking into the bathroom. 

I turned on the faucet for the giant jacuzzi tub, and started filling it, pouring in some vanilla scented bubble bath. 

Slipping off my underwear, I carefully stepped in, sighing. 

I reached over and lit a few candles before leaning back and closing my eyes. 

And that's how Kris found me, fifteen minutes later. 

I didn't hear him come in, but I felt him kiss the side of my head and pull my hair off my shoulders, clipping it back for me. 

I smiled at him, opening my eyes. 

" Hello" I spoke tiredly. 

He nodded," Hello...how are you doing?" 

I shrugged, raising one arm out of the bubbles to caress his face. 

" Join me?" I asked hopefully. 

Kris bit his lip grinning and nodded, pulling off a his clothes to reveal that glorious body, and I leaned foreword to let him slide in behind me. 

I groaned when he wrapped his arms around my waist, hands spanning my stomach. 

" Mmmm. That feels good" I moaned. 

His thumbs had begun digging into my lower back, working out all te tired muscles. 

I felt hi lips on my naked shoulder, his stubble making me giggle. 

" You need to shave" I commented, laughing harder as he purposely rubbed his face on my neck. 

He chuckled," No. I don't. I think you secretly like it. " he said confidently. 

I rolled my eyes, " Oh yes. I just love having beard burn on my face. "

I felt his body shake with laughter. 
" Yes. Exactly" 

It grew silent for a moment, and I found myself unable to hold it back. I had been thinking about it for a while. 

" Kris?" I asked, turning my head to look up at him. 

" Hmm?" he grunted as he rested his head on mine. 

" If we 'ave a boy" I asked thickly," I want to name him Luc. " 

He didn't respond for a few moments, and I made my body turn around. 

" Kris?" I called, seeing his glossy eyes staring off into space. 

He snapped back, " Yes" he choked. 
" I'd like that. I'd like that very much. " 

He pressed his lips to mine passionately, and I gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. 

I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning into him, kissing back just as feverishly. 

His lips left mine suddenly and attacked my neck, and his strong arms grabbed me by the hips and lifted me to straddle him. 

I could feel his hard erection poking my lower stomach, and my eyes rolled into my head as I felt his lips attach around my nipple, one hand fondling my other breast. 

" Kris!" I moaned, " Your parents? Sid and J-ulia?" I panted. 

He shook his head, pulling away to look up at me. 

" Sid took Jules home. Maman and Pere are asleep. " 

He looked deeply into my eyes, his darkening with wanton desire,and I just nodded, unable to speak. 

And so he lifted my hips again, and i reached between us to align hi hard member with my opening, impaling myself with one hard thrust as I lowered myself onto him quickly. 

Kris moaned, tossing his head back. 

His hands gripped my hips tighter as I rocked my hips, my wet hands sliding up his chest and into his silky hair, soaking the locks. 

" I love you" I whispered, gasping as I lowered and raised my hips, the feeling of his cock against  my pussy walls making me tremble. 

Kris groaned, spinning us in the water, and pressing himself against the sides for leverage as he roughly guided my hips, the rocking and grinding motion driving me over the edge. 

I could feel my walls clamping down, and I moaned louder, pulling on his hair. 

I attached my lips to his, biting on his lip to catch my scream as I came, spiraling over the edge of pleasure. 

Kris's thrusts became slower, and his hips bucked, raising me out of the water as he came. 

I could feel him hot seed spill into me, and we leaned against each other for support. 

As I caught my breath, I felt something odd. 

And then I felt it again, and gasped. 

" What? What's wrong?" Kris asked weakly, eyes moving towards me. 

I grinned, " The baby- he's moving " 

His eyes widened and he sat up, lowering his hand to my bump. 

" I don't feel anything" 

I shook my head," You won't. Not for a few weeks. But, Kris, I can feel him." 

He grinned, wrapping me in his arms and kissing me slowly. 

When we pulled apart I pulled the drain and he helped me up so I wouldn't slip. 

Kris wrapped a towel around me and one around his waist, and he lifted me out of the tub. 

I sighed when my feet his the cold tile. 

I walked into the bedroom and dried myself off quickly, just climbing into the bed nude. 

Kris chuckled, climbing in behind me. 

" That tired?" he traded, throwing an arm around my waist. 

I slapped his shoulder, curling my head into his chest. 

" Does he hate me?" I asked him quietly. 

Kris groaned ," Hmm? Who? My father?"

I nodded against his shoulder. 

He sighed," No. No. I don't think so. I think he was just caught off guard. And anger was how he chose to deal with it. But you did surprise him. " 

I looked up, confused. 
" How?"

Kris smiled, " When you yelled back at him. Not many people do that. I think he was impressed" 

I grinned. " what about your mother?"

He chuckled, " Don't worry about her. 
She loved you already" 

I smiled as I finally started to fall asleep. 

I can brush my teeth in the morning. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I only updated bc I was bored. Not much to do In the middle of a hurricane. Damn you, Isaac.