Status: slow updates

Ice

Ultrasound

Kris shook me lightly, waking me the next morning. 

" Aury, Aurelie, ma cheri, wake up" he whispered in my ear. 

I groaned, turning onto my side. 

I felt the sheet slip down and I didn't bother to pull it back up. 

And then I felt something warm and wet on my chest, and opened my eyes to see Kris leaning over me, placing wet kisses on my Brest, pulling on my nipple. 

I moaned, sitting up. 
" Okay, okay, I'm awake" 

He chuckled, propping himself up on his elbows.  

" The doctor's appointment is in an hour. I can go with you but I have to leave for practice  straight after"  he announced. 

I nodded, slowly climbing out of bed, resting a hand in my stomach. 

I stretched, " What about your parents? What will they do?"

Kris climbed out of bed, walking towards the shower, " They're having lunch with Mario and Nathalie. " 

I modded, following him into the bathroom to share his shower. 

I was already naked, so I climbed in first, Kris after me. 

I stood under the warm water, nervous. 
" Kris? Are we- Should we find out the sex today?" I asked. 

He nodded, running shampoo through his hair, and I watched him, tattoo on full display. 

" Well, I want to know. Unless, you want to wait" he asked, looking down at me. 

I shook my head, " Non. Non. I want to know. " 

He smiled, kissing me quickly and rinsing his hair, stepping out of the shower. 

I sighed, rinsing my hair as well, before turning off the shower and stepping out. 

I wrapped the towel around me, and dried off, grabbing the  hairbrush and  rushing my hair as i walked into the bedroom. 

I handed the brush off to Kris to use, who was already wearing boxers and pulling on some  black Penguins sweatpants. 

I looked through my closet, and pulled out a pair of jeans I knew were comfortable, and pulled them up. 

But when I went to button them, they wouldn't. 

So tried again, aggravated. 

They wouldnt button. My stomach had grown so much my pants didn't fit. 

I let out a soft sob, holding my face in my palms. 

" Aury?" I heard Kris ask softly, holding onto my shoulders and spinning me around. "What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath to calm my cries, "My pants don't fit. I- I'm so fat! This-This is all your fault!" I cried. 

Kris wrapped his arms around me, chuckling. 
" Aurelie. You are not fat. Je suis me grosse pas.  You are pregnant. This happens. You're beautiful, alright? You'll always be beautiful to me. Now just wear the stretch jeans Vero bought you, eh?"

I nodded, whiling my tears and laughing a bit. 
" Thank you Kris. Look at me. I'm a mess. " 

He just shook his head, kidding my cheek. 

" Always" he grinned cheekily. 

I rolled my eyes, smacking him. 

I pulled out the stretch maternity jeans from my closet, smiling when they pulled on without trouble. 

I grabbed a cute long sleeve yellow shirt, and pulled it on, slipping into some yellow flats I had. 

By the time I had finished getting dressed and makeup and hair done, Kris was in the kitchen, talking with his parents. 

I walked in quietly, still nervous around them, and pulled out some Orange juice from the fridge, pouring a glass to take my vitamins with. 

I swallowed the pills quickly, noticing the conversation had died down a bit. 

" Aurelie?" I heard Phillipe ask. 

I looked over at him where he sat at the table with Christiane. 

" Aurelie I'm sorry for de 'tings I say last night. " he started, " I 'ope you understan', it's jus', Kris is my son. I love him. And there are girls who try to take advantage of 'im. You see? I have to make sure you not take advantage" 

I could tell he struggled with the words, and smiled. 

" I forgive you, Philipe. And I want you to know, that I love Kris. I really do. With all of my heart. I would never use him. " I said, watching Kris. 

He grinned, " I love you too, ma femme" and he gave me a soft kiss.  

" But we need to go. The appointment is in twenty minutes. " 

I nodded, giving both Christiane and Phillipe a kiss on each cheek. 

" We'll see you later!" I called as Kris handed me my coat and scarf, leading us out to the car. 

I climbed inside, putting on the seatbelt and leaning back. 

It was a comfortable silence in the tide to the doctors. One of my hands held Kris's as he drove, and the other I used to rub my stomach. 

" Are you alright?"  Kris asked, glancing over at me. 

I nodded, looking over to him. 
" Yes. I am fine. I'm just thinking is all. What if it's a girl?"

He shrugged, pulling into the parking lot of the OB/GYN. 

" Then we love her. It does not matter to me. " he kissed my forehead. 

I grinned, climbing out and taking Kris's hand as we walked into the office. 

Kris signed in for me and sat beside me as we waited. 

I looked through some magazines, reading a few articles. 

There were a few other women I the waiting room, and some had husbands with them. 

" Letang? Aurelie Letang?" a nurse called. 

Kris and I got up, and followed her down the hall into a small room. 

I sat down on the table, paper crunching beneath me, and he sat down in the chair beside the table, looking nervous. 

The nurse took my blood pressure and weight, writing on her clipboard as he left the room. 

I looked over at Kris and he was looking at the posters in the room. 

" Oh...Merde...that looks painful" he grumbled, looking at one that displayed childbirth with cartoon images. 

I rose an eyebrow, " Yeah. It will be. Wanna trade?" 

His eyes widened, and he shook his head. I laughed. 

Kris went to speak but the door opened, and an older man in a white coat entered. 

" Good Morning, I'm doctor Colbert. How are you guys today?"

" I'm good" I grinned, " Nervous" 
Dr. Colbert nodded. 
" Well that's normal, now, can I get you to lay back, an we can start on the ultra sound. " 

I nodded and lay back down, Kris running his fingers through my hair. 

" Are you scheduled to play this upcoming game, son? After your injury?" the doctor asked him. 

Kris nodded, excited. " Yes. I am. The team doctors evaluated me yesterday and said I was healing quickly. I can play, but I might not see a lot of ice time. " 

" Which is fine" I cut in, giving him a look. " No need to over work yourself. " 

Kris nodded, holding my hand. 

" Well that's great. Now, Aurelie. I'm going to need you to pull your pants down a but and pull up your shirt. " 

I did as he said, seeing my rounded stomach in the air. 

" This may be cold" the doctor warned, mentioning the gel. 

I nodded, bracing myself and squeezing Kris's hand as the ice cold gel dropped onto my skin. 

Dr. Colbert moved the white wand around on my stomach, and a black and white grainy image popped up on the screen. 

And a quick thumping sound filled the room. 

" Has a strong heartbeat" the doctor mentioned. 

I look up at Kris, and he was staring at the screen with watery eyes. 

Then he looked back down at me and kissed me lightly. 

We looked back at the screen and Dr. Colbert pointed to a certain shape on the screen. 

" This is the spine, the head, and arm..." 

I could feel so many emotions rushing through me right now. 

Happiness, anxiety, nervousness, fear, but mainly love. 

I've never loved anything a much as that little image on the computer. 

" the baby looks healthy and right on track. You have nothing to worry about. " Doctor grinned, " Now, where you wondering about the sex?" 

Kris and I shared a look. 
"Yes" he spoke quickly. 

Dr. Colbert  moved the wand around a little, before leaning closer to the screen. 

" Looks like you two will be the proud parents of a little...."
♠ ♠ ♠
What should it be????
Give me your opinions!
Sorry it's short.