Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

A Single Night Without A Ghost In The Walls

Its 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday when Alex comes bounding in to the living room where I am laying on the sofa and falls on top of me grinning. I prop myself up on an elbow.

“Why are you so happy this time in the morning?” I say my voice croaky from disuse; I haven’t spoken since yesterday afternoon before I fell asleep for a good 16 hours.

“I’m meeting Taylor today.” Alex says simply. I smile because this means 1. I finally get to meet him, and 2. Alex is happy and that makes me smile.

“You looking forward to it?” I ask, smirking slightly. Alex doesn’t sense my sarcasm and nods enthusiastically. I roll my eyes and flop back onto the couch, sighing slightly when Alex squeals at a text Taylor sent him. I just hope this boy is worth it.

“So...” I say, looking at him through my eyelashes. “Do you looooooove him?” Alex blushes red and shakes his head.

“We’re just friends at the moment okay? I don’t even know if he likes guys.” I roll my eyes. Alex is so besotted.

When I come back downstairs at a more reasonable 9 o clock, showered and changed, Alex is still sat there mooning over Taylor’s texts. I roll my eyes and look at the clock. I know their ‘it’s not a date, it’s just friends meeting up thing’ is at 10, so I’m not really sure what Alex is doing. When I hear Jack plodding down the stairs, I quickly tap Alex and point at the clock, turn and kiss Jack when he finally reaches us. He smiles through the kiss and flicks the bottom of my pony tail with his finger tips. I smile back at him and Alex pretends to gag. We break apart and I point at the clock again. Jack flops down onto the sofa behind us.

“It is 9 now by the way.” I say, Alex nods, and gets up slowly. His healed ribs still give him issues. He wanders upstairs and I raise an eyebrow at Jack, who is smirking in the corner.
“What?” I ask, genuinely confused. He just beckons me over with a finger and makes me sit on his chest. I look down at him as he snakes his arms around my hips and ask again.
“What do you want Jackary?” he smirks and motions towards my ear. I lean forward.
“I want you.” he whispers in my ear and licks the lobe slowly. I shudder slightly as his hands wander down to my ass, and look at him.

“Maybe once the kids have gone.” I joke, and he licks the side of his mouth in appreciation.

“Oh EW, get a room!” Alex says loudly. “Help me choose something to wear?” he asks me. I nod and remove myself from Jacks grasp. I wink at Jack and I can feel him watching my ass as I leave.
Alex sits in a pile of clothes, naked except for his boxers, and looks up at me forlorn.
“What am I supposed to wEAR?” he says, his voice shaking slightly at the end of his sentence, making him sound a bit like a whiny child and a lot desperate. I survey the clothes in the cupboard (two t-shirts and a pair of black skinnies) and frown. I look down at the clothes on the floor (everything else) and bite my lip.

“I’m guessing it’s casual?” he nods and holds up a military style Jacket. I put my head to one side then slowly shake my head. I reach into the pile of clothes and pull out a blue checked shirt and a white vest top. I hold it out to him and he pulls it on and looks in the mirror. He’s smiling until he notices the pink, still sort of healing, scar on his collarbone and scars up his arms. His face falls and he points at them as he turns to me.

“You can see my scars.” He says, he looks like he’s about to cry so I walk over to him and take his head in my hands.

“If this goes where I hope it will, he’ll see it anyway. I doubt they will change anything. If he likes you, he likes you okay? Jack loved me past my scars, and look at us now. Just trust me okay?” Alex nods slowly and turns back to the mirror. I look as his smile starts back up again and he turns back to me.
“Can I have some pants then?” I smile and start rummaging around the pile of clothes.

25 minutes later, two different types of hair gel, three hair washes and a beanie hat later Alex walks down the stairs and I trail behind, watching Jack smile as he sees that, for once, Alex isn’t covering up. I glance at the clock and it confused me when it says 9:55, I mean, where did all the time go? Alex doesn’t seem too fussed though and just sits on the sofa with his feet on the coffee table. I roll my eyes at them and sit on the floor near Alex’s feet.

“Is he staying for a while, because I haven’t had food and I could make pancakes?” Jack says all in a rush, and I can tell he’s anxious for Alex. It makes me smile to think that Jack actually approves for once and Alex nods and smiles. Just as I’m about to ask what Taylor looks like, the doorbell rings and Alex bounces up. I take his place and lean tiredly on Jacks legs. He fiddles with my pony tail as I hear Alex laugh at the front door, then the door slam shut. The voices get louder and as they enter the living room it shocks me when I realise I recognise Taylor.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey
yay updated on time :)
and i'm aware that the title doesn't really make sense but i meant it as if like Kyle was the ghost and he could forget him for a day
idk
im stupid
anyways thankyou for reading and stuff <3