Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

I'm Tongue Tied and Terrified

After the song Taylor claps and tells us that we were awesome. Alex asks for another song suggestion and I suggest Alex’s song, but Alex shakes his head and suggest mine straight back. I shake my head but others are agreeing and I protest.

“It’s basically just me and Alex though; I haven’t made a drum beat or a bass line or anything.” Zack laughs softly.

“It could be the acoustic part of our set.” Jack agrees loudly and I frown at him. I notice the list of songs being written down on a pizza lid and frown more.

“Why is there a set?” Alex raises an eyebrow at me and Rian laughs.

“We’ve got a gig at the Joiners’ in three weeks...” Rian says before drowning himself out by playing a drum solo. My eyes widen and I turn to Jack and punch him on the shoulder.

“Why did you not tell me, you dick?!” He laughs and shrugs before turning and adding ‘Coffee Shop Soundtrack’ onto the list. Zack groans loudly and Jack rolls his eyes.

“The bass isn’t that hard.” Jack says before writing ‘<- Zack’s a pussy’ next to his last scribbling. I roll my eyes and turn to Alex, who just shrugs and asks me if the song has a name.

At the end of the practice we have one list of 6 songs, three empty pizza boxes (which Jack ate most of), three pizza lids with scribbling on (most of them with penis’ drawn on them), one broken drum stick (which none of us can find the other end of), one grumpy drum player (Rian) and a sleeping lead singer (Alex). The set list states:
All Time Low’s Set List
Coffee Shop Soundtrack
The Girl’s a Straight-Up Hustler
Iris (cover)
-Acoustic-
Remembering Sunday
The Wolves
-Acoustic end-
If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn

I don’t understand what the last song is until I get home and read the song that Zack gave me. I read through it once and immediately fall in love with it. It’s a beautiful song and I can imagine an acoustic version but remember what Zack told me. I want to play it and sing it but I know that if the other’s heard it before it was ‘done’ Zack wouldn’t trust me again. And I like him, despite the pink bass, so I put it away until tomorrow and stretch out on the bed. I’m glad that it’s finally the winter holidays.

The next day I wake to an empty house and I walk round to make sure. When I’m sure that no one is in I grab my guitar and Zack’s song and sit in Alex’s room. I read through the song one more time and try my best to replicate the guitar riff like he showed me. After I think I’ve nailed it I start to sing along.

Stay for tonight if you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of
As I’m dreaming of your face
I’ve been away for a long time, such a long time and I miss you there
I can’t imagine being anywhere else; I can’t imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly
I could sing you a song but I don’t think words could express your beauty
It’s singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we’ve been history.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
And I can’t fall asleep; I lie up and awake at night
I’ll fall in love, you’ll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
This could mean everything to me.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

The way that we are, is the reason I stay
As long as you’re here with me, I know I’ll be okay

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

The song finishes and I realise how much Zack loves this girl. It makes me smile. I change a small part of the guitar parts on the chorus and hide it back under my bed.

By the time Alex and Jack get back home I’m watching TV on the sofa, the lyrics are delivered back to Zack and my guitar is back where it was. I smile sweetly at them as they walk in and Alex looks confused. Jack flops onto my legs.

“Dude you really need to learn how to drive, I am not driving you around anymore. I swear to god if I have to come on a date with you and Taylor again I will shot myself in the foot.” He complains. I laugh softly; Alex punches his shoulder and sits on the edge of the couch.

“You didn’t have to come, I offered to get the bus back.”Alex says. Jack rolls his eyes and lies on my stomach. I laugh again and watch Jack’s head wobble slightly. After a couple of minutes Alex leaves to practice our set list and glares at Jack. Jack just shakes his head until he hears Alex on the stairs. As soon as he hears Alex’s door slam shut he sits up and turns to me. He raises an eyebrow; I lean forward and kiss him softly. He returns the kiss and pushes me backwards until we’re lying on the couch making out. I let his hands wander across my hips and up to my breasts, and gasp slightly when he starts to massage me through my t-shirt. I start to kiss him harder and longer until we’re gasping for breath. Jack just has to push his erection into my stomach and raise an eyebrow and I’m pulling him upstairs and into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep i'm awkward, fshaofuasoh, I HAVE ACTUALLY FINISHED EVERYTHING ON WORD AND NEED TO COPY+PASTE IT.

please bear with me, thank you<3<3