Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

I'll Hold Your Hand And Walk With You My Dear

When I wake up in the morning I turn over and see a naked Jack there and smile. I roll onto Jack’s chest and snuggle into him. He stretches and pulls me into him and smiles lazily when my bare breasts brush against him. I push my cold feet into his shins and he wriggles. I laugh gently and kiss him slowly. I somehow end up on top of him and I nibble the bottom of his ear. He giggles like a girl and kisses my neck. I smile into his ear and gasp when he works his way downwards onto my breasts.

“I need to shower Jack.” I whisper to him. He smirks.

“Shall I join?” he asks cockily, eyebrows raised and smirking. I giggle and walk into the en suite with an expectant Jack behind checking out my ass as I walk.

After 20 minutes we’re out the shower and we’re walking downstairs. Jack hasn’t taken his hand from my waist since the shower and Alex is giving us weird looks. I just laugh because I’m riding a high and I haven’t come down yet.

We go to visit Zack and have a band practice, but when we get there Alex says he only wants to hear the last two songs as they were the two we haven’t played. Zack looks at me and I smile and show Rian the drumming pattern. I’m kind of rubbish at drums so I’m surprised when he actually gets it exactly like I want. I smile at him and tell Zack that I didn’t change the bass or Jack’s guitar part. Only mine. Zack thanks me and the others fall quiet as Rian counts us in. I’m nervous as none of them have heard the proper lyrics yet. Only snippets. I turn to Alex and he sits down in the corner next to Taylor and motions for me to start. I smile.

Stay for tonight if you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of
As I’m dreaming of your face
I’ve been away for a long time, such a long time and I miss you there
I can’t imagine being anywhere else; I can’t imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly
I could sing you a song but I don’t think words could express your beauty
It’s singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we’ve been history.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
And I can’t fall asleep; I lie up and awake at night
I’ll fall in love, you’ll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
This could mean everything to me.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

The way that we are, is the reason I stay
As long as you’re here with me, I know I’ll be okay

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

I smile as I finish the song and everyone claps. Zack blushes as I turn and praise him. And Rian wolf whistles.

“I’m so glad that Nikki is going to be at the gig.” Rian says, smirking widely at Zack. All the colour in his face drains away. His eyes are wide.

“She’s going to be there?” Zack asks looking terrified. Rian just laughs.

“That’s what Kara told him.” Jack said as he walks past, two beers in his hands. As he walks away I check out his ass. Alex snaps me back to reality by waving his hand in front of my face.

“I said, is there a way you can find out if Nikki likes Zack or not? He’s having a love induced heart attack over there. And also stop checking out Jack’s ass, it’s making Taylor uncomfortable.” I laugh, Taylor flicks Alex’s fringe and sticks out his bottom lip at him.

“I’ll try, I mean I did say I’d go on a double date with Rian and Kara some when.” I call over my shoulder at Rian and Jack.

“Looks like the double date is happening tonight guys!” Taylor raises an eyebrow, Jack laughs and Rian gets out his mobile phone to call Kara. I smile at Jack and Alex raises his fist for a knuckle punch.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, updated for Grace. THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYONE.

<3