Killjoy Lips

It's Twilight out

We only had a few hours left until we had to leave for Battery City. I watched Show Pony doing odd tricks on his skates.

“What happens when a Drac attacks you? You don’t carry a gun?” I asked

“I am specially trained in gymnastics and tiquando” he said stretching

I just watched his awkward body. The guys were talking about something. I didn’t really pay attention. I was paying attention to how weird Show Pony is.

“That’s absurd!” Party yelled standing up. I looked over, he was standing over the guys.

Kobra and Fun were looking at him, they gave him a look as if he weren’t to say anything.

“Party sit down” Kobra said

“No, she has a right to know” Party yelled pointing at me

I just looked at them wanting in on what they were talking about me.

Party came towards me. He grabbed my hand and started taking me outside.

“What’s going on?” I asked

“You need to know something”

“I need to know what?” he sat me on the bench outside

“Your dad, have you been with him ever since you were born?”

What the? Were did he get this from? What’s going on?

“What’s going on?” I questioned

“Just answer the question” Party said gripping my hands

“I’m pretty sure I was, he was my dad you know!”

“And your mother?”

“My dad told me she left” I said

“Why? Tell me what’s going on!” I demanded

“Korse……..we think………..we think—“

“You think what?”

“We think he’s you biological father”

My heart stopped

“No, no my dad was killed by KORSE, Korse isn’t my dad!” I was yelling

“Listen for a minute will you” Party said putting his hands on my shoulders

“A long time ago Korse had a daughter, she was taken from him”

“And you think it’s me?!” I yelled

“Not for sure” he said trying to calm me

I calmed down. Not really. I was really angry for some reason. It was twilight out now. I sat for a few minutes, trying to clear my thoughts. Party just held my hand, his thumb stroking my knuckles. Party all of a sudden scooped me up into his arms.

“Whoa, what are you doing?” I asked as he walked carrying me

“Away” he smiled

“To where?”

“Just away, you’ll see” he said setting me down by the passenger side of the car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He got in the drivers seat and started the car. We drove for about ten minutes. We stopped in the middle of nowhere. He turned off the car and smiled.

“What are you smiling about?” I asked smiling

He kissed me on the forehead and got out of the car. I got out of the car too. He grabbed something from the backseat. I followed him, we were a few feet from the car now. He rolled out what seemed to be a blanket and sat on it. I sat next to him and laid down. He was still sitting up. Looking. There was a warm breeze.

“That breeze feels nice” I said

“Yeah” Party said lying down beside me

I flipped over so I was facing him. I was leaning on my elbow.

“So? Why are we here?” I said playfully

He turned over on his elbow.

“I think you know already” he winked

Before I knew it he had me pinned down beneath him. I just giggled. He kissed me on the lips. Only one kiss. Then he started trailing butterfly kisses from my jawline all the way down my neck. He took his Jacket off without having to stop kissing me. He pulled my shirt off, then started kissing my chest. I sat up kissing him all over his neck, sucking and biting. I pulled his shirt off and pinned him down beneath me. He smiled as I kissed all over his chest. I went back to kissing his lips as I slipped his pants off. He started to undo mine as he rolled on top of me. He got my pants off and stuck his hand down my underwear teasing me. I slipped his under wear off, he slipped mine off. All that was left was my bra. I sat up so he could undo it. He kissed and bit my neck playfully.

and the rest is a secret……………….