Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"When it's rising, when it sets But all I can think about is sex"

"Hey guys there's some chick in the dressing room that refuses to leave until she sees you guys. I don't know what her deal is but Alex she was asking for you most of all." Flyzik said to us as we walked back from meeting some fans. I was looking down at my phone to see if Liz had called and I heard Zack laugh, then Rian, then Jack scream. I looked up and saw Liz sitting on the couch. I couldn't help but smile.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I hugged her tight. "I thought you were talking about a stripper or something Flyzik!"
"Yeah you made me sound really creepy Matt." she laughed. 
"I was a little scared for my life." Jack said. 
"Jack come on I won't do anything to hurt you... That badly." Liz laughed.
"Wow thanks." he hugged her then they went back to the bus.

"You said you weren't coming." I kissed her forehead. 
"I lied. Flyzik convinced me to come. So thank him not me."
"I will. Is that why I have the big bunk?"
"Possibly. Or you're a diva." 
"I am not a diva!" I yelled and made her laugh. 

We walked back to the bus and saw the party started without us. We were immediately handed drinks from Vinny, and it was damn good. I was about to sit down when Jack yelled at me.

"No fucking way man!" he slurred. "Party night one! No sitting down!" I stupidly went along with this and drank and danced with everyone. Liz even drank a pretty good amount but she needed to let loose after the past few weeks she'd had. It was quarter to three in the morning. Liz held her hand out to me. I took it and she led me to the bunk hallway.

"I remember the first thing you said to me." she said. 
"And what would that be?"
"Baby, my name's Alex." she smiled with her eyes closed. "I had a dream about that night once. Did you feel fireworks when we missed that first time?"
"Of course." I slurred. It was amazing that we could understand each other because I barely understood what was coming out of my mouth. Liz and I crawled into our bunk and made out a little then fell asleep.

--------------------
I woke up at 8:35 the next morning and Liz had already gotten up. There was a post it on my forehead and I took it off and read it.

"Flyzik needed me to help setting some stuff up. I didn't wake you up because I figured you had a hangover or something. I'll see you when you get up baby cakes <3 Elizabeth" was neatly written in her handwriting that looked like a font on the computer. I loved how it was a perfect mix of cursive and printing, not the bubbly letters most girls used.

I rolled out of my bunk and walked into the kitchenette and saw I was the last to wake up besides Zack. I grabbed a bagel and put it in the microwave. Jack was singing about something as usual.

"Dude gues what!!" he sang.
"What Jack?"
"Taylor is coming for the weekend! I can't wait to see her." he smiled and danced a little. 
"So you're gonna cheat on me? Not cool man. We had something special and you just threw it out the window."
"I'm sorry but she's a keeper!" he playfully hit my arm. I think Jack really fell for Taylor. 

I grabbed my bagel and headed to the couch. I ate and drank some juice and watched whatever was on the tv. I sat there for a while but walked back to my bunk. I was surprised I wasn't hungover. I grabbed my phone and stood in the hallway and read some emails. Someone's hands slid around my waist.

"Jack, sucking up isn't going to fix anything." I tried to say as seriously as I could. The hands stayed there and I looked down to see two familiar rings on the person's left hand. "Hi Liz."
"Dammit. I thought I got you. How you feeling tough guy?"
"Fine actually. How about you?"
"Pretty good."
"That's good."

----------------
We had killed time before the show doing interviews and played a game of wiffleball. Liz and I were on different teams because we did band verses crew. She was technically on crew. 

"Let's make this interesting." she smirked and pulled me to her before we started the game. "You win, we make out after the game. I win, you do my laundry for the entire tour."
"Deal. It's on baby." I smirked back at her and winked a little. There was no way I was losing this game.

We had Danny and Colussy on our team because we considered them part of the band. Everyone else was on the other team. In the last inning, it was tied 8-8. I got up with two outs and a runner (Rian) on second. It got to be one ball and two strikes. I swung at the next pitch and hit it over Jeff's head and enabled Rian to run home to win the game.

"Take that mother fuckers!" Our team all high-fived each other.
"Well Liz and Alex have to go fuck now." Jack teased.
"Hey! We're only gonna make out." Liz corrected him. "Jack we all know you're jealous. It's okay, Taylor will be here soon." I looked at everyone then laughed so hard with the guys. She fit in perfectly. We walked back to the bus and Liz ran to our bunk.

"I want the inside!" she yelled as she climbed in.
"Ooh kinky." I laughed. I climbed in next to her and kissed her cherry flavored lips right away. Our bodies were as close as they could be and it felt perfect. Liz kissed back. I slid my tongue between her lips and started the fight in our mouths. I slid my hands down to Liz's waist and felt the skin near the top of her jeans. Her hands found their way inside my shirt. She giggled when I tickled her a little. I smiled and kissed her neck. Liz's phone went off and we pulled away for a minute while she checked it then she kissed me again. Suddenly our curtain flew open and Jack was standing there smiling.

"What the fuck dude? We're kind of busy here." I said holding Liz's waist. 
"TAYLOR'S HERE!" he yelled.
"I know she texted me." Liz responded. She sat up and started sliding out of the bunk. 
"Whoa whoa whoa! Where do you think you're going? We're not done."
"My best friend is here. I have to go see her." She walked into the kitchen area ad I sighed.
"Dude. Total cock block." I scolded Jack
"She's your wife. She's not going anywhere." He said back. I hadn't realized that. 
"Wow. How haven't I realized that yet?"
"You're a dumbass that's why."

Liz started screaming in the front of the bus and Jack and I ran to see what was wrong. Liz and Taylor were screaming and jumping up and down. Jack did a awkward cough thing and Taylor screamed louder when she saw him. I pulled Liz to me and put my arms around her shoulders from behind. 

"We can finish kissing tonight if you want. We get a hotel room to ourselves." I whispered in her ear.
"Sure baby." she smiled. She kissed my arms and tripped me so I fell on the couch with her on my lap.
"Smooth Liz. Real smooth." I laughed.

Liz got up when Taylor and Jack stopped sucking each others faces. 

"How was your flight?"
"Long. There was an old lady that complained about everything! But, look what I bought at the store!" Taylor reached into her bag and grabbed a container of ice cream and Liz freaked out.
"You remembered?! Oh my god this is my favorite!" Liz yelled as she took the ice cream. 

Liz and Taylor talked all night. They talked about all the stories they had and when Liz stayed with her when she left me. Jack and I just sat off to the side and listened. They acted like they hadn't seen each other in years when it had really been two weeks. Finally they settled down and we split up to our hotel rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ended on an awkward note but I finally got this up!

Love & rockets :P