Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"High-tops with her favorite song"

Everyone slowly walked down the aisle. It seemed like hours passed before the door finally opened for Liz. As soon as Jack and Taylor got into their spots, I took a deep breath.

"She looks awesome dude." Jack whispered. I nodded and saw the doors open to reveal Liz. 

She was breathtaking.

I smiled as soon as I saw her. She looked perfect. Her hair was perfectly messy, her make up looked amazing, but her smile was the best feature. I couldn't take me eyes off of her. It was like no one else was in the room. She finally reached the altar.

"Hey stranger." I whispered as I took her hand.
"Hi handsome." she smiled as she whispered and squeezed my hand. I looked at her bouquet and saw her left wrist and saw the scars. I wasn't sure of I should worry but I but it at the back of my mind.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the priest started. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Elizabeth Marie Thomsen and Alexander William Gaskarth." He continued on with whatever priests say and then suddenly, it was time for our vows. Liz went first.

"Alexander," she smiled. "Today is the day that I confess my undying love for you in front of the world, even though I have numerous times. I vow to keep you sane throughout our life together, but help you let loose when needed. I vow to listen to any problem you have, and try to find every possible solution. " She started tearing up. "I vow to help you succeed even more than you already have and I'll remind you every day how proud I am of you, because I truly am. You have changed my life for the better, Alex, and I love you for that." she finished and I smiled huge and wiped her tears. She laughed a little. Then it was my turn.

"Elizabeth, I had set vows last night that I practiced over and over so I wouldn't mess them up. But when I talked to you this morning and you told me that all the details of the wedding didn't matter as long as I showed up, something clicked inside of me. I knew that you were and are the best thing to ever happen to me, besides the band." That got a laugh and a awe out of some people. "Anyways, I vow to love you every single day no matter what happens. I vow to keep you happy even when you're sad, make you laugh when you're mad, and keep your head high when you feel low. I will try to see that beautiful smile of yours every single day because my day isn't complete until I see it. And I will also tell you every day that I am head over heels for you. I love you." I smiled and she teared up again. I wiped them away.

The priest then gave us the rings to exchange. I took the ring that we had designed for Liz and slid it onto her finger. 

"I Alexander, take you Elizabeth, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. I do." I said.

"I, Elizabeth, take you Alexander, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. I do." Liz said back to me. We both smiled huge. The priest finally said I could kiss my bride and I held Liz's face in my hands and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back.

I held her hand and held it in the air. We walked back down the aisle out to the lobby. I heard everyone clapping but I could only focus on Liz. 

"Liz, you look beautiful." I held her hands. "I love you Mrs Gaskarth." I smiled and pressed my lips to hers.
"I love you too Mr Gaskarth." she kissed back.
"Should I be worried about your wrist?" I whispered.
"Not at all." she assured me. "I just wanted to get married to you without hiding anything. You love me scars and all." She swung our hands and smiled.
"You're the strongest person I know, Liz." I pressed my lips to hers then led her to where the pictures would be taken. 

It seemed like we took millions of pictures. The guy took them from all different angles, with different people, and thought of every scenario. Then, we headed to the reception. They announced the whole party then they announced Liz and I. We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing to "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith for our first dance. We did the father daughter dance, then the mother son dance. 

Finally, we finished and I led Liz to our changing room. I chose to stay in my tux but she changed into a knee length white dress. She left her hair the way it was and took her heels off. 

"You're wearing Converse to our reception?" I asked as she slid on black, low top Converse sneakers.
"Are you saying it doesn't turn you on?" she smirked. 
"It does, trust me. But now you'll be even shorter than me." I teased. We walked back to the party and ate the dinner. When everyone was basically finished, the speeches began. 

Jack went first and he actually surprised me with how well he did. He was very serious and didn't jump around from topic to topic like he usually does. He made a few jokes but kept it clean. I was impressed.

Taylor took the mic from Jack and started her speech. As she talked about all the memories she and Liz had, she teared up and made Liz tear up. Liz lost it when Taylor said how proud she was of Liz, how she's a beautiful young woman, and she knows that our marriage will last. I have to admit, I got a little misty. Liz ran over to her when she finished and hugged her. I hugged Jack then we switched. 

Then it was party time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was fun to write :)

12 subscribers already!! Thank you guys!

Love & rockets