Status: Completed

Lucky Now.

Chin up, cheer up.

"You have a fucking girlfriend!" John shouted as Garrett reached his locker

"Shut up!" He grumbled shoving the lanky boy who just laughed.

"Garrett has a girlfriend. Like, I can't even!" John added throwing his hands up and Garrett groaned, "Yes, now be quiet."

"Leah is a hottie." John responded with a smirk.

"I'm aware."

"Oh man. People are going to freak about this."

"Let them." He grumbled closing his locker, "I got to go to class."

"So dude, now you gotta sleep with her."

"No."

"No? Do you not want to?" He questioned and Garrett rolled his eyes, "Later John." He responded walking into his classroom.

"So are you and that guy together?" Kristin asked Leah as she sat in her seat behind Pat.

"Yep."

"Why? Is John not single?" The girl questioned and before she could speak Pat turned around, "Yes in fact he is, but she likes Garrett and Garrett likes her so take you and your shallow ass friend back to your seats." He snapped and the girl rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Thanks." Leah responded patting Pat's head.

"No problem. They are bitches. Actually they're probably jealous because they date douche bags and Garrett is far from one."

She nodded with a grin and Pat gave her a smile before turning in his seat. She knew he was right and she found herself anxious to see the boy next period. She walked into English and Garrett wasn't there yet so she sat in the seat next to his. He finally showed up a few seconds later and he did not look happy unfortunately the teacher started the lesson so she didn't have ime to ask until a few minutes before the bell rang.

"What's wrong?" She immediately asked and he shook his head grabbing his bag from the floor. It took a lot to anger him so for him to be at this point he knew she could tell something happened.

"Garrett..." She said softly and his blue eyes reached hers. He breathed in deeply, "Apparently your friend's boyfriend doesn't approve of us dating."

Her face instantly grew serious, "What happened? Did they try and start something?"

"No."

"What did they say?"

"Nothing Leah. You know, maybe they are right. Who are we kidding? We don't belong together. We are too different." He grumbled grabbing his book from the desk and flying out of the door as soon as the bell rang leaving her there completely stunned. She didn't know what happened but she felt herself growing upset.

She managed to collect herself as she went into the hall running into Kennedy on her way to her next class.

"Hey girl." He said happily and she gave him a soft smile.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head and he gave her a confused look before they went seperate ways.

"Dude, your girlfriend looks upset." He said once he sat beside Garrett. Garrett just grumbled and threw his head onto the desk.

"What happened? Did you hurt her?" Kennedy asked more serious than he thought he would.

"No! I didn't do anything. Fucking Brent's ass came up to me and told me I don't belong with her and that if I knew what was good for me I'd leave her alone. So yeah, I'm pissed, but you know what? He's right. As much as we pretend to be alike we are from different places. We don't belong together." Garrett said sighing and Kennedy narrowed his eyes at me, "Do you hear yourself Garrett? Really? I mean, why do you care about what other people think? She likes you that's all that matters and you hurt her feelings."

Garrett just stared at the boy taking in his words. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings and he instantly felt horrible.

"Plus, you've worked too hard to just get her and throw it away."

He was right about that.

Garrett groaned and let his forehead hit the desk. He had messed up and he now knew that.

"Just talk to her at lunch man." Kennedy encouraged patting his back. He knew Garrett wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone and that's why he let it go.

"Leah..." John whispered. He had been trying to get her attention for half the class and she finally looked at him. His eyes narrowed in concern, "What happened?"

"Nothing." She whispered as the bell rang and she breathed in relief.

"Oh no." He said grabbing her hand, "Talk to me." He said concerned with the girls rather sad eyes.

"It's stupid." She said and he shook his head,"I'm sure it's not."

"I don't think Garrett wants to be with me anymore." She mumbled and he quickly followed her to her locker.

"What? You're joking right? That boy is in love with you!" He said seriously and she shook her head no.

"You're insane if you believe he doesn't." He said grabbing her hand and she groaned as he pulled her to the lunch room. Garrett was already there his head on the table and she sighed as John pulled her to a chair.

"I don't know what's going on but fix this." He said seriously causing Garrett to raise up. Leah shifted in her seat and John grabbed Pat up so the two of them could have a moment alone.

"I'm sorry Leah. I am. I was just mad and I took it out on you and I'm sorry." He said sincerely and she shrugged, "Do you not want to be with me?"

He sat up and grabbed her hands, "Leah, of course I do. I couldn't imagine being without you."

"Then don't listen to them."

"I'm not. I just don't see why they care so much."

She shrugged, "I don't know."

He pulled her to him, "It's whatever. Really. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"I know."

He kissed her softly and she gave him a smile, "Also, I was wondering something..."

She chuckled, "Ok, what?"

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked softly and her smile widened, "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, none of us were really planning to go, but I wouldn't mind going with you..."

She threw her arms around his neck, "Of couse I will."

He smiled and kissed her once more as the guys set at the table.

"Eevrything good I take it?" Kennedy asked and Leah removed herself from the boy.

"Yeah."

"And you idiots need to go to prom because we are." Garrett stated shoving a fry in his mouth that he stole from Pat.

"Uh no." Kennedy responded and Pat smiled,"I will!"

Leah laughed, "Ken you can be his date."

"Ha ha!" He said shooting the girl a look.

"I'm going." John chimed in and all eyes moved to him.

"With who?" Jared fnally asked.

"Jessica. I asked her today."

"What the hell..."

"Yeah, surprised me too, but she's hot so..." he responded shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

Kennedy rolled his eyes, "Oh of course."

The bell rang and Leah kissed Garrett before heading to class. They now both felt better and Garrett knew no matter what happened he wasn't going to allow anyone to split them up.

After class she met him at her locker and he held her hand out of the building not caring who saw. He was over it.

"I'm so tired and I have a show tomorrow night." He said covering his mouth to yawn.

"Well go home and sleep."

He nodded as they got in his car, "Come home with me."

She laughed, "Garrett..."

"What?" He asked with a grin.

She shook her head as he grabbed for her hand, "Come home with me and we can order pizza, watch a movie and sleep."

"Ok." She said with a grin. It didn't take much to convince her. She liked spending time with him.

Once at his house she excused herself to the restroom and he went to find his mom.

"Hey can my love stay the night again?" He asked leaning in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Your love?" She asked chuckling as she poured a glass of water.

"Yeah. By the way. We're going to prom together."

"Well, if she talked you in to that then yes she can stay!"

He rolled his eyes from the comment. His mom had been begging him to go just so she could have pictures.

He left the kitchen to run straight into Leah casing her to squeal. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, "Sorry baby."

"Is your mom ok with me staying?"

He nodded and kissed her lips, "Yeah. Of course. Plus she thinks you talked me into going to prom so she likes you even more."

She laughed and he kissed down her cheek, as she wrapped her arms around him. He closed his eyes as the smell of her shampoo filled his nose.

"Good afternoon, Leah." Mrs. Nickelsen said and Leah pulled back from him a blush hitting her cheek instantly.

Garrett chuckled amused that for once it was her blushing.

She flashed a smile to his mother and he grabbed her hands to tell her it was ok. They were just cuddling it wasn't anything bad but he loved her modesty.

"Hey mom, order pizza for dinner. Thanks." Garrett said and Leah laughed as he dragged her to the stairs.

"Oh sure. I aim to please you Garrett." His mom joked and Leah continued to laugh as they reached his room.

"Mean woman."

She smiled and he fell onto his bed the exhaustion hitting him.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" She asked sitting beside him and brushing his hair back.

"No..." he mumbled trying to keep his eyes open.

"You're tired though." She whispered and he sighed as he closed his eyes.

"I know..." He mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his face against her side.

She giggled, "Go to sleep, Gar."

"But I'll miss you." He mumbled into her shirt, "And I don't want you to get bored."

"Well, how about you nap and I'll wake you up in a few hours."

"Ok. Well, my laptop is on my dresser if you get bored and of course my mom will be downstairs and my ipod..."

"Garrett. I'll be fine." She chuckled and he looked up at her.

"Fine..." she leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Sleep."

He nodded and removed his arms from her before pulling the blanket over him. She placed kisses on his face and he grinned, "I can't sleep with you kissing me."

"Sorry. You're just really cute."

He blushed lightly as her hand ran into his hair, "Ok. I'll stop." She said pressing her lips to his cheek one more time.

"Wait." He said pulling her to him and kissing her softly.

"Ok." He said and she laughed, "Go to sleep."

"Mhm, I'd rather make out with you." He said pulling her on top of him.

She chuckled, "Garrett."

"Mhm..." he mumbled running his hand into her hair.

"You're mom is here."

"So? She won't come in without knocking and I'll just throw you on the floor." He joked and her mouth fell open.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, "I'm kidding."

"Sleep."

"Fine." He grumbled and she kissed his lips.

"One more." He stated leaning up to kiss her again.

"Ok, last one..." he said doing it once more and she giggled causing him to smile.

"Just nap with me." He whispered pulling the cover over them. She sighed and laid against his chest. She was too comfortable with him to move so a nap didn't sound half bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly hope no one is expecting for this story to end soon, because I have so much planned for it...haha. :3

Thanks for commenting you awesome people;
Pat Kirch.
Underdog425 (and you may be right!)
Lovelyhope
Roll_your_eyes_at_me
Just Breathe
Ilovemusiclol
Elleeann
:)