Status: new new new!

I Was Raised by Wolves -Hiatus-

002

After the two hour practice Ronnie looked at me expectantly and I smiled back at him with a nod to my head. “You guys are flawless, I’ll give you that.” I said in his direction the rest of the guys grinning. “You have a lot of passion, just like I expected from you, and I know you guys don’t need any pointers from a small no-body like myself.” I finished and he nodded back with a smile that I was certain said thank you to it. Jacky kicked the floor in front of himself and sighed heavily, tossing his head back his hair flying a little and his bandana slipping down in front of his beautiful blue eyes. I shook my head some and coughed, the thought of his eyes running through my head making me scold myself, I didn’t want to be doing this in front of these boys either. I slowly stood up and looked each of them over, “So, who wants to go grab something to eat, and we can talk about what’s expected of me on the tour and what I expect of all of you guys.” I offered which Ronnie and Ryan instantly nodded. Jacky slowly slipped his guitar off shrugging and Derek and Ron grinned and both yelled “pho” quite loudly running towards the door.

We all walked into the Vietnamese restaurant being seated quickly, Ronnie, Ryan, Ron, Derek, Jacky then myself. Jacky seemed slightly uncomfortable in the small booth next to me causing me to feel a little uneasy but I shook it off anyways, I had to be professional. “So Nikki, Nicole, what do you prefer to be called?” Ronnie asked suddenly gaining my gaze quickly. “Either or, doesn‘t matter, Nikki is more comfortable around most people on tour, Or Nik.” I said and he nodded. “Alright so Nikki it is.” He said as the rest of the guys began to order, both of us being last to get our orders in. “So guys, what do you expect of me on this tour?” he asked mostly directing it at Ronnie because he had his idea of tour, and it was what he wanted that made the rest of the band follow. “I expect you to be upfront with us, anyone seems out of line, you snap us back in line, I want everyone getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night, I’d prefer everyone in bed by 11 to 12, I know it’s hard on tour, but I’d like to try.” Ronnie said and I nodded. “sounds easy enough.” I added.

“Not when you’re Jacky.” Derek pointed out causing him to blush a little and flip him off, a side I hadn’t gotten to see yet of the mysterious British boy next to me. “What do you expect of us?” Ryan asked suddenly taking me from my thoughts again. “Well I expect you guys to tell me when you need help, personally, pep talks, anything. I expect any problems with anyone to be brought to me, no fighting I don’t stand for it, doesn’t matter who it is.” I said all of them nodding. “Other than that everything that Ronnie said, in bed by 12 at the latest, everyone needs to try and be healthy for this tour, I’d hate to see everyone getting sick or worn down and not being able to perform.” I said and they nodded. “I think that’s about it.” I said the waitress coming back with our food and slowly setting it out in front of us. I thanked her as she walked away and looked at the boys. “And manners guys.” I said with a smirk on my lips letting them know I was slightly joking around with them.

We spent the next part of our day joking around and getting to know each other, Jacky finally seemed to loosen up a little until his hand accidentally brushed my leg and his entire body went rigid before he looked at me somewhat horrified. “Sor-rry.” he muttered under his breath and turned away looking back at his best friends. This boy was one giant mind fuck to be honest. I was ready for tour, but I wasn’t ready to figure out why he seemed to not like me, so I promised myself then that I would make him like me for the person I was, most people it just took some time.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be greatly appreciated guys. as would subscribers. and let me know if you want me to read anything DON'T BE SHY!