Status: new new new!

I Was Raised by Wolves -Hiatus-

003

I was ready to go the first day of Warped Tour, I was bouncing around outside of the bus as I watched other bands converse and stretched out my limbs in the sunlight catching a little bit of attention. Derek was next to me sipping a bottle of water, Ryan was drumming on his legs with drum sticks and Ronnie was playing with his dog Charlie enjoying the weather, Ron was lounging with a cigarette hanging from his lips and Jacky was sitting by himself not really paying much attention to anyone or anything, looking kind of down.
The rest of the guys got up when I told them it was time to head down to the stage to get ready for their performance and headed out but Jacky took his time, I finally was giving up on the bullshit and grabbed him gently by the arm. “Jacky, can I talk to you?” I asked as we walked behind the others slowly.

He just shrugged some and licked his lips looking at the ground. “what’s your problem buddy?” I asked, I wasn’t sure if he’d take it harsh and rudely or as I genuinely gave a shit. I did care, but it was also irritating as shit. He was confusing as hell, happy one second, sad or shy the next and really avoiding any contact with me. He slowly looked up and sighed. “I’m not used to this, you know whole having a girl being in charge of me.” he said and sighed. “Its not a bad thing, I just.. The last girl who ever told me what to do, broke my heart.” he said shook his head. “I sound ridiculous I mean… I shouldn’t even give a fuck.” he said his British accent heavily coating his words.

I shrugged. “Well I’m not gonna break your heart, I have no intentions of it anyways.” I said and he laughed some. “It’s not just that.” his words were slow. “You’re beautiful.” he said softly and licked his lips. “Absolutely beautiful.” he spoke and looked at me slowly. “I just.. The thoughts that go through my head shouldn’t happen because you’re my manager.” he said and shrugged moving ahead of me. I looked at him with a raised brow going after him. “jacky wait!” I yelled causing him to stop and slowly turn around. I knew I shouldn’t but it bothered me, he was beautiful and I wanted him to not think of me that way, maybe if he got it out of his system he wouldn’t care anymore. I grabbed him by the back of his neck bringing his lips down to meet mine after I had caught up with him then pulled away blushing, I shouldn’t have done that, I felt sparks when I did. “shit.” I murmured staring at him, my eyes not leaving his gorgeous ones.

“Nikki, what was that?” he asked softly and I shrugged. “I think you’re more than beautiful too Jacky.” I said and bit my lip as he smirked and slowly wrapped an arm around my shoulder shaking a bit as he did and lead me towards the stage causing Ronnie to stare with a raised brow. I just shrugged Jacky’s shoulder off and shooed him to Mitch to grab his guitar and sighed heavily trying to process what I was thinking. By the time they were done with their set they were headed to a signing then an interview leaving me to still think and stare at the gorgeous British man sitting behind the table next to Ronnie. He flashed me smiles and then went back to being distant every few seconds and hardly answered questions for people.

It was late at night when he spoke to me again, I was sitting up in the front lounge of the bus, quietly texting to my family back home. Everyone was asleep or should have been, except for myself and now Jacky. He slowly sat down next to me, waiting for my attention, and smiled his eyes playful and happy in the dimly lit room. “can I kiss you again?” he asked softly making me more and more nervous, but I nodded, his hands moving closer to him feeling his hands moving across my cheeks pulling me closer, and our lips moving together my mind exploding in fireworks again at the slight contact. He pulled away and blushed getting up and walking back to his bunk, leaving me dumb-founded again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please